How Many Ppl Caught The Illuminati References In The Game & Nas/Damian Marley's New Joints?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did U Catch The References?
Yes 7 53.85%
No,I'm Still Asleep 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-18-2010, 09:23 PM         #41
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:

[pic - click to view]

yup

if it didn't make money Alex Jones wouldn't preach it...and how can people follow someone that looks like Peter Griffin...cmon now dude is a fear monger
 8 years ago '04        #42
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 2413 2413
 moneyman said:
let me add my 2 cent. every conspiracy theory does have truth to it but most people are too blind to take notice or even care, basically sleep walking zombies. I think this stuff is all around us and u just have to think for a minute n u can see it everywhere. Like for example im watching this kfc commercial talking about they donating some of the money when buy a bucket of chicken. They talking about raising the most money ever to donate for cancer. So you know people will go buy more chicken from them thinking their helping towards a cure 4 cancer when the cure been there forever all we doing is putting more money in kfc pockets and these organizations that are out here that been around for ever and people still dying at a high rate from cancer. Some people dont see that one i just mention. I see plenty more all the time, once your open to it u can see the buls**t. Its not for everybody so i try not to talk it to people not ready for it. People like Micheal Moore is in it for the money and to educate people a little but he cant reveal nothing too major or he wouldnt be allowed to come out with this stuff. I think the internet is educating more people to what is going on but without any action against it we can keep talking this forever and they still gonna do what they do. Yo i got a friend that think Kayne's mother had to be sacrifice to get to the level of fame he at. I do believe u had to give us something most important to u to show your loyalty. Kayne now got sneakers deal with nike n lv and became more popular ever since. Music play a big role on our behavior. Its never no positive messages in music that come on the radio, they only let certain rappers come out that can push their message. The message is to sell drugs, k!ll each other, buy expensive clothes and cars, f**k everything moving, and homo s**t is in their too with all this skinny jeans buls**t. I never seen some many homos in my life, when i was in school it was 1 or 2 people u knew was sweat but wasnt out the closet yet, now i see HS students walking in groups talkin about giving him, this s**t is out of pocket. I just cant figure out how they promoting this gay s**t but its getting out there some how thats its cool to be gay, and mtv with all their shows basically telling people its ok to be gay. I can see in the next 20 yrs its not going to be any more people getting married and more people is going to be Bis3xual. It sound crazy but u gotta take notice to this stuff to avoid falling into their trap/game.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
On some reals**t, everyone on Boxden need to gather some money up and lets donate to get this n*gga Michael Moore a hooker because he really needs to get laid..

This n*gga sitting on his computer all day looking up illuminati s**t afraid to go outside..
 04-18-2010, 09:47 PM         #44
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
no making these threads everyday translates to not having a social life
chicks dig conspiracy stuff ...wtf maybe if you had a girlfriend you would know this
 8 years ago '04        #45
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
 moneyman said:
let me add my 2 cent. every conspiracy theory does have truth to it but most people are too blind to take notice or even care, basically sleep walking zombies. I think this stuff is all around us and u just have to think for a minute n u can see it everywhere. Like for example im watching this kfc commercial talking about they donating some of the money when buy a bucket of chicken. They talking about raising the most money ever to donate for cancer. So you know people will go buy more chicken from them thinking their helping towards a cure 4 cancer when the cure been there forever all we doing is putting more money in kfc pockets and these organizations that are out here that been around for ever and people still dying at a high rate from cancer. Some people dont see that one i just mention. I see plenty more all the time, once your open to it u can see the buls**t. Its not for everybody so i try not to talk it to people not ready for it. People like Micheal Moore is in it for the money and to educate people a little but he cant reveal nothing too major or he wouldnt be allowed to come out with this stuff. I think the internet is educating more people to what is going on but without any action against it we can keep talking this forever and they still gonna do what they do. Yo i got a friend that think Kayne's mother had to be sacrifice to get to the level of fame he at. I do believe u had to give us something most important to u to show your loyalty. Kayne now got sneakers deal with nike n lv and became more popular ever since. Music play a big role on our behavior. Its never no positive messages in music that come on the radio, they only let certain rappers come out that can push their message. The message is to sell drugs, k!ll each other, buy expensive clothes and cars, f**k everything moving, and homo s**t is in their too with all this skinny jeans buls**t. I never seen some many homos in my life, when i was in school it was 1 or 2 people u knew was sweat but wasnt out the closet yet, now i see HS students walking in groups talkin about giving him, this s**t is out of pocket. I just cant figure out how they promoting this gay s**t but its getting out there some how thats its cool to be gay, and mtv with all their shows basically telling people its ok to be gay. I can see in the next 20 yrs its not going to be any more people getting married and more people is going to be Bis3xual. It sound crazy but u gotta take notice to this stuff to avoid falling into their trap/game.
lmao thats longer than the paper i just wrote....f**k
 04-18-2010, 09:59 PM         #46
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
"n*ggas better watch they step unless they in a fraternity"

@ the threadstarter thinking this is an illiuminati reference

its easy to tell when a n*gga doesnt get out much
 8 years ago '04        #47
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 1371 1371
man yall water the illuminati down may be we would believe it if you didnt use it so much, nas cant even pay child support but he is in the illuminati.
 04-18-2010, 10:07 PM         #48
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quasi said:
of course the male hating bull dyke had to get a post in.....
 04-18-2010, 10:08 PM         #49
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill n*gga said:
no making these threads everyday translates to not having a social life
every day?..word fam...and i a.ssume u can prove this..i'll wait....
 04-18-2010, 10:11 PM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hold that said:
on some reals**t, everyone on boxden need to gather some money up and lets donate to get this n*gga michael moore a hooker because he really needs to get laid..

This n*gga sitting on his computer all day looking up illuminati s**t afraid to go outside..
clowns like u are so lame...can't argue with me on the points i've listed so u resort to childish school yard tactics to make up for your lack of knowledge on the subject..it's pathetic...what does this have to do with my opening post?..
 8 years ago '09        #51
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472

[pic - click to view]

fuk is a michael moore??
 8 years ago '05        #52
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
better question how many people caught the Illuminati references in Goodie Mob's "Soul Food" released in 1995???
 04-18-2010, 10:14 PM         #53
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
of course the male hating bull dyke had to get a post in.....
I don't hate men if anything you like men and hate women.

anyway, either 1. you're white or 2. you don't go to college and the only friends you have is http, www, and .com. Because it you were black and you had friends you'd know that black fraternities step. Leave it you to exhaust that small paranoid brain of yours like a fake a.ss Robert Langdon or some s**t.
 04-18-2010, 10:18 PM         #54
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
better question how many people caught the Illuminati references in Goodie Mob's "Soul Food" released in 1995???
:dancingcool:
 04-18-2010, 10:21 PM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I don't hate men if anything you like men and hate women.

anyway, either 1. you're white or 2. you don't go to college and the only friends you have is http, www, and .com. Because it you were black and you had friends you'd know that black fraternities step. Leave it you to exhaust that small paranoid brain of yours like a fake a.ss Robert Langdon or some s**t.
THE ILLUMINATI HAS PLANS TO k!ll PPL OF EVERY RACE...SO WTF DOES RACE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? DO U HAVE ANYTHING TO BACK UP THE REST OF THE BULLs**t U SAID? OR DOES WHAT'S CREATED BY YOUR IMAGINATION PASS FOR TRUTH IN THAT BUTCH LESBIAN MIND OF YOURS?
 04-18-2010, 10:23 PM         #56
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
dammn u gotta good point...I bet micheal moore get all the hoes wet after he tells them about population control and fema camps
apart from just pulling things out of thin air....do u have anything of value to add to the discussion?..or are u just gonna continue to just speculate?
 04-18-2010, 10:25 PM         #57
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, you got dudes s**tting on you directly and when me and that other chick laugh at someones comments you have something to say? this proves you're a f**got.

nothings gonna happen, it's just words , they not gonna come to your cave and kick your a.ss.
 04-18-2010, 10:29 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
lol, you got dudes s**tting on you directly and when me and that other chick laugh at someones comments you have something to say? this proves you're a f**got.

nothings gonna happen, it's just words , they not gonna come to your cave and kick your a.ss.
you're an idiot..I honestly don't get the point you're trying to make...i'm a f**got because I responded to u posting in my thread?...out of curiosity what reaction were u expecting from me?..and in case u haven't noticed i've responded to everyone...
 8 years ago '05        #59
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 r.burgundy said:
what happen to melody?
He got banned for being annoying like Michael Moore.

King Ryan said:
man yall water the illuminati down may be we would believe it if you didnt use it so much, nas cant even pay child support but he is in the illuminati.
 04-18-2010, 10:40 PM         #60
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
He got banned for being annoying like Michael Moore.

i'm annoying but yet you're in my thread..how does that work?..are u so stupid you can't use the ignore function?...that's what it's there for f**got...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy