How Many Ppl Caught The Illuminati References In The Game & Nas/Damian Marley's New Joints?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did U Catch The References?
Yes 7 53.85%
No,I'm Still Asleep 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-18-2010, 06:31 PM         #21
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
"n*ggas better watch they step unless they in a fraternity"

@ the threadstarter thinking this is an illiuminati reference

its easy to tell when a n*gga doesnt get out much
yea...because in your head being observant translates to having no social life..piss off f**got...
 04-18-2010, 06:34 PM         #22
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Magick said:
It exists....
But people like him take it to the extreme. People are forgetting that "Conspiracy Theory" is an actual industry that people are making money off of. While they're busy listening to the Alex Jones, Michael Moore, Jesse Ventura, etc., they need to know that those guys are in it for the money. There may be SOME truth to what they say, but they exaggerate things in order to pump fear into people. We all know that if you can pump fear into people and make them think you're some sort of hero, then that equals $$$$$$$$$$ for you. If what they were saying is so true, then how are they still alive? Look what happened to JFK, Malcolm X, Dr. King, etc., but you meant to tell me that guys with as huge an audience as them haven't been touched for revealing so-called "insider" info? Yeah right!

I actually see the Conspiracy Theory industry the same way as I see the church. Which means it sounds good, but it's not to be taken literally.
Do you have a life? Like seriously...
Always this talking this Illuminati bulls**t.
and then the idiot goes and dedicates a novel to the thread....make up your mind...should this be an issue of discussion or not....
 04-18-2010, 06:35 PM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:

[pic - click to view]

this clueless hoe stays in my threads...but yet claims to not believe or have any interest in this at all...
 8 years ago '08        #24
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1

04-18-2010, 06:40 PM         #25
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
"n*ggas better watch they step unless they in a fraternity"

@ the threadstarter thinking this is an illiuminati reference

its easy to tell when a n*gga doesnt get out much
hahaha cosign...
 8 years ago '07        #26
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14976 14976
they aired the jesse ventura and alex jones special on tru tv which is owned by time warner its some key people at time warner that have been to bildeberg meetings and they would let this s**t air

michael moore ftl
 8 years ago '09        #27
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
 cuzjuan said:
since this is a hiphop forum we tend to put things of hiphop nature under more scrutiny than it may need/get/deserve etc. mostly tho i would say that artist are just conveying thoughts theirs or otherwise as their job desrciption would dictate. some choose to convey the thoughts of their sponsors to reach the higher echelons of sucess that would be hard pressed to reach on pure talent. and they way they tend to choose who gets a chance at this type of fame and fortune and lower level elite status in which then color comes into play, religious belifs or non there of, morals or the lack there of, and the willingness to abondon all you have come to know for the greater plot of world control ie. new wolrd order in ways exactly as the conspiracy theorist have put it but still so miniscule and unaduntating that we fail to notice it encroching all around us every day and to all is not necessarily a bad thing... but if you beleive these fools pushing pepsi, staying in the clubs 24/7 getting drunk n high 24/7 never saving a damn cent, balling in hyper street f!ghter mode, f**king or k!lling anything that moves, having no loyalty but loyal to only they n*ggas and never snitches f**king b**ches deciet and trechery to obtain their goals..... then why can't you belive there be messages in the music wether truth or.. mistruth to enlighten or confuse use?, ya dig!
f**l tryna sound like he has some sort of intellect and says "they way they"
 04-18-2010, 06:53 PM         #28
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
You should be banned because you're annoying like Melody and Galaxy.
i dont think he should be banned..in fact i think people like you should die

keep preachin moore

maybe one day these c*cksuckers will wake up

its funny how they laughed at the thought of weather control/earth quake technology...now there is a video for them to watch and they suddenly dont deny it anymore...and yes, ofcourse i noticed the game reference, because im not deaf/blind/asleep like these people
 8 years ago '05        #29
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
I normally don't bother clicking illuminati threads, but, why hasn't this crap have its own forum or sticky already. go into an Illuminati site post your theories there
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #30
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #31
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
"n*ggas better watch they step unless they in a fraternity",.

hahahahaha
 8 years ago '04        #32
moneyman 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
let me add my 2 cent. every conspiracy theory does have truth to it but most people are too blind to take notice or even care, basically sleep walking zombies. I think this stuff is all around us and u just have to think for a minute n u can see it everywhere. Like for example im watching this kfc commercial talking about they donating some of the money when buy a bucket of chicken. They talking about raising the most money ever to donate for cancer. So you know people will go buy more chicken from them thinking their helping towards a cure 4 cancer when the cure been there forever all we doing is putting more money in kfc pockets and these organizations that are out here that been around for ever and people still dying at a high rate from cancer. Some people dont see that one i just mention. I see plenty more all the time, once your open to it u can see the buls**t. Its not for everybody so i try not to talk it to people not ready for it. People like Micheal Moore is in it for the money and to educate people a little but he cant reveal nothing too major or he wouldnt be allowed to come out with this stuff. I think the internet is educating more people to what is going on but without any action against it we can keep talking this forever and they still gonna do what they do. Yo i got a friend that think Kayne's mother had to be sacrifice to get to the level of fame he at. I do believe u had to give us something most important to u to show your loyalty. Kayne now got sneakers deal with nike n lv and became more popular ever since. Music play a big role on our behavior. Its never no positive messages in music that come on the radio, they only let certain rappers come out that can push their message. The message is to sell drugs, k!ll each other, buy expensive clothes and cars, f**k everything moving, and homo s**t is in their too with all this skinny jeans buls**t. I never seen some many homos in my life, when i was in school it was 1 or 2 people u knew was sweat but wasnt out the closet yet, now i see HS students walking in groups talkin about giving him, this s**t is out of pocket. I just cant figure out how they promoting this gay s**t but its getting out there some how thats its cool to be gay, and mtv with all their shows basically telling people its ok to be gay. I can see in the next 20 yrs its not going to be any more people getting married and more people is going to be Bis3xual. It sound crazy but u gotta take notice to this stuff to avoid falling into their trap/game.
 04-18-2010, 08:05 PM         #33
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is an enter button on your keyboard........... Try it sometime.
 8 years ago '09        #34
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
 moneyman said:
let me add my 2 cent. every conspiracy theory does have truth to it but most people are too blind to take notice or even care, basically sleep walking zombies. I think this stuff is all around us and u just have to think for a minute n u can see it everywhere. Like for example im watching this kfc commercial talking about they donating some of the money when buy a bucket of chicken. They talking about raising the most money ever to donate for cancer. So you know people will go buy more chicken from them thinking their helping towards a cure 4 cancer when the cure been there forever all we doing is putting more money in kfc pockets and these organizations that are out here that been around for ever and people still dying at a high rate from cancer. Some people dont see that one i just mention. I see plenty more all the time, once your open to it u can see the buls**t. Its not for everybody so i try not to talk it to people not ready for it. People like Micheal Moore is in it for the money and to educate people a little but he cant reveal nothing too major or he wouldnt be allowed to come out with this stuff. I think the internet is educating more people to what is going on but without any action against it we can keep talking this forever and they still gonna do what they do. Yo i got a friend that think Kayne's mother had to be sacrifice to get to the level of fame he at. I do believe u had to give us something most important to u to show your loyalty. Kayne now got sneakers deal with nike n lv and became more popular ever since. Music play a big role on our behavior. Its never no positive messages in music that come on the radio, they only let certain rappers come out that can push their message. The message is to sell drugs, k!ll each other, buy expensive clothes and cars, f**k everything moving, and homo s**t is in their too with all this skinny jeans buls**t. I never seen some many homos in my life, when i was in school it was 1 or 2 people u knew was sweat but wasnt out the closet yet, now i see HS students walking in groups talkin about giving him, this s**t is out of pocket. I just cant figure out how they promoting this gay s**t but its getting out there some how thats its cool to be gay, and mtv with all their shows basically telling people its ok to be gay. I can see in the next 20 yrs its not going to be any more people getting married and more people is going to be Bis3xual. It sound crazy but u gotta take notice to this stuff to avoid falling into their trap/game.
Never reading anything this long without spaces unless its for a grade.
 04-18-2010, 08:31 PM         #35
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneyman said:

word mothaf**kers is deaf dumb n blind to this s**t right infront of their face, you brought up a great point, how come that donation money always seem to disappear into thin air and no one ever talks about it months down the track? and why is it never gets to the people who need it? how come that s**t never reach the media? can you imagine the astronomical amount of money they bank off that s**t? especially during times around earthquakes and disasters, like you ever notice how clinton or bush teleport to those locations within a few hours of the disaster like they just hopped fresh off some reptillian ufo type s**t

the illuminati cake off that charity s**t im tellin you, but its not the money their worried about, its about keeping the affected masses incapacitated and immobilized as long as possible while channeling the goodwill of the public into their own pockets ....not many are wise enough to notice this, its good to hear artists talking bout it props to game, nas and damian
 8 years ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 Michael_Moore said:
& more importantly..2:40 "n*ggas better watch they step unless they in a fraternity"
I didn't realize that the Illuminati participated in step shows.
 8 years ago '04        #37
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
So again what is the difference between people who gets brain wash from tv and people who gets brain wash from websites. Because basically most of these conspiracy theorist are sheeps too. They basically believe everything they read without having any common sense and then call every non believer sheep. Really who are the bigger sheep? The guy who gets all of his conspiracy theorist from websites with 0 proof or the people who are keeping an open mind and knows bulls**t from reality.

Yes illuminati are real. But when people start mention f**king giant lizard that they would human sacrifice for. Then yes i will call bulls**t too. And yes there are majority of yall illiminati theorist who actually believe that bulls**t. But don't call people sheep especially when you can't even separate bulls**t from reality and actually believe on f**king lizard people.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 04-18-2010 at 08:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 younggangsta_s said:
Melody and Galaxy get banned but Michael Moore is still around?
what happen to melody?
 8 years ago '07        #39
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21492 21492
 cuzjuan said:
since this is a hiphop forum we tend to put things of hiphop nature under more scrutiny than it may need/get/deserve etc. mostly tho i would say that artist are just conveying thoughts theirs or otherwise as their job desrciption would dictate. some choose to convey the thoughts of their sponsors to reach the higher echelons of sucess that would be hard pressed to reach on pure talent. and they way they tend to choose who gets a chance at this type of fame and fortune and lower level elite status in which then color comes into play, religious belifs or non there of, morals or the lack there of, and the willingness to abondon all you have come to know for the greater plot of world control ie. new wolrd order in ways exactly as the conspiracy theorist have put it but still so miniscule and unaduntating that we fail to notice it encroching all around us every day and to all is not necessarily a bad thing... but if you beleive these fools pushing pepsi, staying in the clubs 24/7 getting drunk n high 24/7 never saving a damn cent, balling in hyper street f!ghter mode, f**king or k!lling anything that moves, having no loyalty but loyal to only they n*ggas and never snitches f**king b**ches deciet and trechery to obtain their goals..... then why can't you belive there be messages in the music wether truth or.. mistruth to enlighten or confuse use?, ya dig!

[pic - click to view]

moneyman said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #40
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
they be steppin in fraternities..u know them black fraternities they be doin dances n s**t..steppin..just puttin that out there..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy