Thoughts on Beyonce's ring?? (Let the conspiracies begin!)

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2010, 10:33 PM         #81
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest, most n*ggas are f**king ignorant. This topic is a prime example of that.
 8 years ago '08        #82
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
damn i wasnt gettin sucked in to all dis s**t yall got goin on wit da illuminati s**t
but it's all lookin real now
 04-18-2010, 10:57 PM         #83
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about this b**ch ?
she should just do pr0n already
hopefully her and the camel are part of a secret society so they can lay back in the cut and never beh eard from ever again
 8 years ago '05        #84
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Damn my day just got a whole lot more interesting. This b**ch went from lil innocent Destiny's Child to straight up devil worshipping s**t. Probably the REAL reason why Destiny's Child broke up, that name cant fit Beyonce anymore. And to the n*gga saying she reppin the Longhorns, that s**t looks nothing like a Longhorn.

Last edited by TIGER HOODS; 04-18-2010 at 10:59 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #85
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
LOL YA'LL ARE EXTRA STUPID LOLOLOL

"It's the Texas longhorn symbol"

LOL STFU

THAT'S A GOAT'S HEAD, THE MOST SYMBOLIC SATANIC SYMBOL BESIDES THE PENTRAGRAM.

GOD BE WITH YOU HEATHENS.
 8 years ago '04        #86
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
def a longhorn..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by finishim; 04-18-2010 at 11:52 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #87
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 346 346
For a society that's supposed to be all powerful their membership sucks. Where are the really attractive women and where is the proof of Paul Allen Bill Gates and Warren Buffett being members. I want to join whatever group Bill Gates joined, that's where all the money is. Plus why recruit Beyonce; if they were going for powerful black people why not Oprah? Was MLK a member? I have a shirt with the baphomet on the front and the grim reaper on the back am I a member because they ain't gave me nothing, no invites to the meetings/formals/mixers. no newsletter, I can't even get out of speeding tickets.
 8 years ago '09        #88
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Brdn08 said:
For a society that's supposed to be all powerful their membership sucks. Where are the really attractive women and where is the proof of Paul Allen Bill Gates and Warren Buffett being members. I want to join whatever group Bill Gates joined, that's where all the money is. Plus why recruit Beyonce; if they were going for powerful black people why not Oprah? Was MLK a member? I have a shirt with the baphomet on the front and the grim reaper on the back am I a member because they ain't gave me nothing, no invites to the meetings/formals/mixers. no newsletter, I can't even get out of speeding tickets.
You're attempt at logic fails
 04-19-2010, 01:39 AM         #89
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you don't think it's just a marketing strategy since pretty much most americans and rap fans live on the internet these days?

jay said it himself "i'm just an entertainer. i might push buttons, but that's about it"

why do you think the 'on to the next one' video had so many blatant subliminal images?

besides, in 2010, i'd rather worship satan than worship anything else.

so far, christianity has caused more harm than satanism ever can
 8 years ago '05        #90
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 brdn08 said:
for a society that's supposed to be all powerful their membership sucks. Where are the really attractive women and where is the proof of paul allen bill gates and warren buffett being members. I want to join whatever group bill gates joined, that's where all the money is. Plus why recruit beyonce; if they were going for powerful black people why not oprah? Was mlk a member? I have a shirt with the baphomet on the front and the grim reaper on the back am i a member because they ain't gave me nothing, no invites to the meetings/formals/mixers. No newsletter, i can't even get out of speeding tickets.
my iq dropped reading your post.

Last edited by TIGER HOODS; 04-19-2010 at 01:45 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #91
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,499 | Props total: 2512 2512

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #92
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,987 | Props total: 4016 4016
^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago