Thoughts on Beyonce's ring?? (Let the conspiracies begin!)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
even if you dont believe in this s**t you gotta sit down and look at s**t and realize why some of this s**t connects not everybody with success sold their soul or devil worshiping but you cant tell me you dont think its possible when conspiracies happen all the time they might not be in freemason or what ever that might be some old s**t that was expose long ago and now they have a new one nobody knows about US has millions of secerts that a common person wouldnt have a clue and people been talking about these conspiracies for years its just it was in books and if you dont know read s**t about conspiracies then you would think this s**t is brand new
 8 years ago '07        #62
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 565 565
Its people that allow stuff like this to pass with no mind at all that the Illuminati feeds off and becomes more powerful because they just let that s**t to continue.

Yeah they getting their money, thats great, but promoting the devil in subconcious forms? Thats a BIG NO NO. Especially when the youth of today are brought up to idolize without discretion.
 8 years ago '07        #63
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 565 565
 Black Magick said:
Too bad that the Baphomet or any of that stuff has nothing to do with the fictional character known as "The Devil."
In current trends, regardless of the meanings, Baphomet has been used to Symbolize the Devil.

So what does Baphomet really signify?
 04-18-2010, 08:11 PM         #64
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worshiping the devil doesn't make you part of the illuminati

and worshiping the devil doesn't make you "evil"
simply because its just another figure open to interpretation, much like God
you'll see different meanings based on different people and religions

maybe they are satanic? who gives a f**k.
they're about on the same level as ordinary Christians as far as i see it

right now its just working as a great marketing plan
 8 years ago '07        #65
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #66
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
 stacks050 said:
who is that ?
illuminati founder
 8 years ago '04        #67
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 trill jackson said:
if the illuminati is a secret society, don't you have to be a member to know what the hell you're talking about? can someone please explain to me how the hell you know what goes on inside a secret society w/o being a member?
The phrase "loose lips sink ships" comes to mind......

When many of the "elect" choose to expose secrets in books they've written (going back more than 100 years), all you have to do is read them.

Manly P. Hall, Madame Blavatsky, Albert Pike, Albert Mackey, and Aleister Crowley (whom Jay-Z greatly admires) are just a few.

Look them up.
 8 years ago '05        #68
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 trill jackson said:
people hate to see black people get money (sadly most of the haters are black people) . all them f**kin white rockers wearing skull and crossbones, ozzie osbourne biting bats heads off and all that, and nobody calling them illuminati? i can't f**k with house n*ggas man they make my skin itch. you sit back and watch bill gates donald trump and warren buffett make all the money with no problem but as soon as a oprah beyonce or jay z get just a little it opens up a floodgate of haters and conspiracy theorists? would it make you happier if all black people live in the slums and eat top ramen noodles every day? f**kin sellouts
the pot dont call the kettle black..whites aint gonna hate n talk s**t bout their own so of course you dont hear about ozzie n them bein devil worshippers when in fact theres audio and books that state their alliegance to the devil..but if a black person or minority do this type of s**t..its called selling out and that is frowned up i dont care if u was my real brother ima call u out on that s**t real talk
 8 years ago '04        #69
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 439 439
i think its a good distraction. Its there to get people talking. Me personally i think if its anything its homage to "them" like when jay had the crowley shirt on. Its Entertainment And they are externalizing it to the public. remember WCW when they had the NWO this aint nothing new.
 8 years ago '07        #70
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
 Defjm said:
i think its a good distraction. Its there to get people talking. Me personally i think if its anything its homage to "them" like when jay had the crowley shirt on. Its Entertainment And they are externalizing it to the public. remember WCW when they had the NWO this aint nothing new.
why the f**k would you do that ?
I mean make people talk about you in a bad way ?
 04-18-2010, 08:46 PM         #71
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
why the f**k would you do that ?
I mean make people talk about you in a bad way ?
quite the opposite

the more people talk about a part of society that they're excluded from, the more power it gives to them

kinda like that fine b**ch that no n*gga has hit and everyone wants...but when you finally get to know her she has no personality and a sandpaper pus*y
 8 years ago '05        #72
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 trill jackson said:
can someone please tell me exactly what the devilish subliminal message jay z is spreading to kids ? work hard ?own businesses? get money? ooooh no we can't have them do that! we gotta let them listen to eminem talk about poppin pills k!lling his wife and raping his mother! yeah that's it! gtfoh, how come em aint getting them devil worshipping rumors? is he not black enough for you sellouts to hate on?
em is at the top of the list..he's the most blatant one out there spittin that hateful homos3xual drug addict maniac flow..listen from his first album up till his new s**t u can see a big change in how dark he brings it..yea he always talked about drugs and k!llin him gf in a more comical way but now hes completely dropped that comedic touch his old flows had...the evolution/history of a rapper is very informative into seein where he stands in the whole illuminati/hollywood branch if hes just bein used or if hes knowingly part of it.

check this out..Eazy-E co-owned ruthless records with some jewish dude who had close ties with the JDL (jewish defense league) and even had them protect eazy e from suge knight when he took dre from him..so dre got connections with these jewish zionist ppl they go waaay back like NWA back..em was just a hungry kid that dre found and took under his wing and probrably up his a.ss too..innocence lost welcome to the dark side marshall mathers..check out how hes spittin on his features as of late..on some top general of the anarchist army type of s**t..just like hov..they the top sellers/pushers of their conglomerate..and just look at bone thugs n how they comin back..they broke some records with their albums back in the day...how they come about? they was a hungry crew from the midwest and eazy-e found them..another game-changer type of artist/group just like eminem..all connected..and now they see they still got millions of fans so they bein brought back for an encore..end of story
 8 years ago '05        #73
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
You probably don't care about having your kids being brainwashed into thinking the devil is good do you.

...I guess we got a devil advocate here.
someone got jokes..i get it
 04-18-2010, 09:16 PM         #74
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:
the b**ch is from texas, and thats the lil animal thing for the texas longhorns

yall n*ggas buggin
umm, it's a cow and it's called a texas longhorn..
 04-18-2010, 09:20 PM         #75
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:

yall n*ggas buggin
Beyonce don't even rep my state like dat...

She's knows nothing about Houston culture, not even screw music
 04-18-2010, 09:22 PM         #76
eightyeight inf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

is...

[pic - click to view]

I'm not jumpin on the train early or nothin but...

horns aint even goin the same way... for'real bruh?
 8 years ago '08        #77
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
Its the Baphomet, b**ch even has a full body suit of that s**t

Illuminati B is most def a demonic b**ch.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 04-18-2010 at 09:28 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #78
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 x-milky said:

yall n*ggas buggin

Your moms should had swallow you, this stupid ignorant f**k, do you know who her handler is? its Illuminati Hov, he changed her completely after getting his hands on her.

Last edited by The N; 04-18-2010 at 09:26 PM..
 04-18-2010, 09:26 PM         #79
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Its the Baphomet, b**ch even has a full body suit of that s**t

Illuminati B is most def a demonic b**ch.
what does Baphomet have to do with demons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax
people spoutin rumors as fact now....playin the telephone game and s**t
 8 years ago '05        #80
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
One hand symbol...plus other "demonic" outfits....plus blurry photos or rings=devil worshipper. It's so clear now. As long as it's a bunch of circumstantial evidence (no matter the quality or the source) it must be pointing to the truth, right? As long as there is enough of it.

I have no idea what that blurry picture is. It reminds me of that "Face on Mars" picture.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy