Thoughts on Beyonce's ring?? (Let the conspiracies begin!)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 184 184
would it make you happier if all black people live in the slums and eat top ramen noodles every day? f**kin sellouts
 8 years ago '10        #42
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,863 | Props total: 13320 13320
can someone please tell me exactly what the devilish subliminal message jay z is spreading to kids ? work hard ?own businesses? get money? ooooh no we can't have them do that! we gotta let them listen to eminem talk about poppin pills k!lling his wife and raping his mother! yeah that's it! gtfoh, how come em aint getting them devil worshipping rumors? is he not black enough for you sellouts to hate on?

Last edited by trill jackson; 04-18-2010 at 03:43 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #43
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,757 | Props total: 23314 23314

[pic - click to view]

illuminati b**ch
 8 years ago '10        #44
space
space
 C19932 said:
geez why the f**k are you getting all worked up and s**t. it's just another god damn illuminati thread. regardless of whether people believe it or not, it's still a funny a.ss thread
that's the problem pimp, it's another goddamn illuminati thread. s**ts old and stupid to me. don't think people really don't believe that bulls**t
 8 years ago '06        #45
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 trill jackson said:
people hate to see black people get money (sadly most of the haters are black people) . all them f**kin white rockers wearing skull and crossbones, ozzie osbourne biting bats heads off and all that, and nobody calling them illuminati? i can't f**k with house n*ggas man they make my skin itch. you sit back and watch bill gates donald trump and warren buffett make all the money with no problem but as soon as a oprah beyonce or jay z get just a little it opens up a floodgate of haters and conspiracy theorists? would it make you happier if all black people live in the slums and eat top ramen noodles every day? f**kin sellouts
You have a point, but that's not why people are saying there's something else going on. After a while you gotta acknowledge that this s**t isn't a bunch of coincidences. You mean to tell me she likes the way that ring looks so that's why she was wearing it? Just like Jay liked that do what thou wilt sweater? So every time they're caught wearing or otherwise advocating this s**t it's a coincidence? Come on folks.
 04-18-2010, 03:43 PM         #46
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never seen people discuss Illuminati outside the internet..I mean even if it is on some secretive society s**t
 8 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 ceo said:
I never seen people discuss Illuminati outside the internet....
....I Have.

-Crackheads
&
-People With Mental Problems

I Remember A Dude Was Telling Me About The Lizards & That Every Top Known Celebrity That Worship This Big a.ss Lizard Underground. They Feed It Kids,Thats Why There So Many Reported Missing Kids Then Some s**t About Lizard People and That They Human. I Was Sitting There Like "n*gga You From Boxden? Or You Been Watching Too Many Youtube Videos".

Thats The Only People I Hear It From. When I Bring Up Illuminati Now,Around Urban People. Jay Z & Beyonce Name Come Up Like "oh that s**t that was on worldstarhiphop?".
 04-18-2010, 03:55 PM         #48
Cephalotripsy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Have.

-Crackheads
&

I Remember A Dude Was Telling Me About The Lizards & That Every Top Known Celebrity That Worship This Big a.ss Lizard Underground. They Feed It Kids,Thats Why There So Many Reported Missing Kids Then Some s**t About Lizard People and That They Human. I Was Sitting There Like "n*gga You From Boxden? Or You Been Watching Too Many Youtube Videos".

Thats The Only People I Hear It From. When I Bring Up Illuminati Now,Around Urban People. Jay Z & Beyonce Name Come Up Like "oh that s**t that was on worldstarhiphop?".
So is the ring just a coincidence?
 8 years ago '10        #49
space
space
 ima80baby said:
You have a point, but that's not why people are saying there's something else going on. After a while you gotta acknowledge that this s**t isn't a bunch of coincidences. You mean to tell me she likes the way that ring looks so that's why she was wearing it? Just like Jay liked that do what thou wilt sweater? So every time they're caught wearing or otherwise advocating this s**t it's a coincidence? Come on folks.
so if your most powerful suspicions are true, what the hell does it mean? what are they doing in their music and lifestyles that's so much more corruptive than other artists? prodigy made a song blatantly dissing jesus and nobody says s**t. why? is it cause he's a black man who's money aint long? did no one bring this illuminati bs to jim jones and juelz when they rocked skull and crossbones everyday cause they aren't big enough? did they not say it about the white glam rockers back in the day cause they lacked melanin? holla at me i wanna know this s**t
 04-18-2010, 04:07 PM         #50
Cephalotripsy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
so if your most powerful suspicions are true, what the hell does it mean? what are they doing in their music and lifestyles that's so much more corruptive than other artists? prodigy made a song blatantly dissing jesus and nobody says s**t. why? is it cause he's a black man who's money aint long? did no one bring this illuminati bs to jim jones and juelz when they rocked skull and crossbones everyday cause they aren't big enough? did they not say it about the white glam rockers back in the day cause they lacked melanin? holla at me i wanna know this s**t
lol @ this guy.
 04-18-2010, 04:11 PM         #51
Wow5Five  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are scared of the truth, look at that ring. Thats a symbol of the devil obviously.
 8 years ago '06        #52
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
It does look like the Baphomet s**t. THAT I can't lie about. And I'm not even that big into the conspiracies, even though I do keep an open ear on s**t. I just can't believe that all these celebs worship the devil. I can't sit there and judge a muhf**ka like that.
 04-18-2010, 04:26 PM         #53
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Have.

-Crackheads
&

@ "you from boxden?"

but yea man that Illuminati s**t is crazy
 8 years ago '05        #54
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Young Buck said:
Hold on a godamn minute

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This b**ch...
 8 years ago '05        #55
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Da Realness said:
It does look like the Baphomet s**t. THAT I can't lie about. And I'm not even that big into the conspiracies, even though I do keep an open ear on s**t. I just can't believe that all these celebs worship the devil. I can't sit there and judge a muhf**ka like that.
This.
 04-18-2010, 06:48 PM         #56
eightyeight inf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:

[pic - click to view]

illuminati b**ch
s**t had me rollin

we needa better picture though, less it finna be somethin ridiculas...
 8 years ago '07        #57
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
trust me, people talk about this s**t outside of the internet. come on man, n*ggas was talking about this free mason s**t at the barbershop the last couple of times i got a hair cut. they even had they lap tops looking at green g and one eye videos.
 8 years ago '06        #58
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
 ima80baby said:
:hmm: I agree. After a while you cross that line where it's no longer a string of coincidences. There's too much smoke for there NOT to be fire. I'm starting to see this now. These 2 are puppets, and the typical BX mind can't comprehend that cuz, let's face it, most of the dudes in here have the IQ of a peanut.

The best place to hide something is in PLAIN sight. It's working. Just look at all the naysayers in here. All they got to respond with are the laughing smileys.
 04-18-2010, 07:41 PM         #59
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's wrong with devil worship?

it's their choice

if they think Satan is the way then so be it....if you believe in Hell then it's not like their s**t is gonna drag you down as well
 8 years ago '07        #60
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,767 | Props total: 565 565
 trill jackson said:
You probably don't care about having your kids being brainwashed into thinking the devil is good do you.

...I guess we got a devil advocate here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy