until the new 4g phones come out

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 fat_boyy21 said:
I like how all the iphone supporters neglect my post on the first page where the nexus wins in specs
we shall do this again when the 4g drops running os 4.0
 04-22-2010, 07:39 PM         #82
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just stop...

One of your main points had to do with HTC making phones for 13/15 years and using Win Mo...

Explain to me what 13/15 year old HTC and Win Mo phones have to do with present day HTC phones that run android?

Explain to me what iPhone having cut and paste or message forwarding and everything else you said have to do with HTC? HTC has nothing to do with what functions Android has, unless it's the interface they customized.

And not only HTC makes android phones you know...

Last edited by Brand0n031; 04-22-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #83
dmunson318 
space
space
 Brand0n031 said:
Just stop...

One of your main points had to do with HTC making phones for 13/15 years and using Win Mo...

Explain to me what 13/15 year old HTC and Win Mo phones have to do with present day HTC phones that run android?

Explain to me what iPhone having cut and paste or message forwarding and everything else you said have to do with HTC? HTC has nothing to do with what functions Android has, unless it's the interface they customized.

And not only HTC makes android phones you know...
really
 04-22-2010, 07:52 PM         #84
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
so the htcs specs only count according to the operating system? is that what you're saying?
be default this is kind of dumb because you're saying that i can't add a htc whatever running android 2.1 in the argument vs the apple iphone which makes they're own phone and os because htc has nothing to do with making android os. it's apple versus htc and android
 dmunson318 said:
really

Yes really (sarcastic)

None of your original points about positive iPhone features have anything to do with the hardware side of this argument.

But all you mentioned were negative points about HTC...

If you're saying negatives about HTC which is the hardware side, then it's a fail because nexus one specs > iphone specs.

Last edited by Brand0n031; 04-22-2010 at 07:53 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #85
dmunson318 
space
space
 Brand0n031 said:
Yes really (sarcastic)

None of your original points about positive iPhone features have anything to do with the hardware side of this argument.

But all you mentioned were negative points about HTC...

If you're saying negatives about HTC which is the hardware side, then it's a fail because nexus one specs > iphone specs.
thread title does read "until the iphone 4g comes out" lol
 04-22-2010, 08:04 PM         #86
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
Actually reads "until the new 4g phones come out"
 8 years ago '05        #87
dmunson318 
space
space
 Brand0n031 said:
Actually reads "until the new 4g phones come out"
smh!!! it aint that serious man we all know what its says
 8 years ago '07        #88
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 dmunson318 said:
u finally got a legit teammate u went dug up huh? my s**t don't make sense but your does because your biased a.ss opinion about iphone in 1200 threads shows. most people in here have given iphone it's fair shake but when you're biased your biased. u didn't give any "well this is why i think android is better" speeches either u just went on and based everything off your biased opinion towards apple.
no, your s**t doesn't make sense because you don't have any sense
you stay talking out your a.ss and basically saying "iphone >" without backing your claim up with factual/logical comments and or opinions. then you further your stupidity by saying you don't know what homie was talking about... is reading comprehension a problem for you? are you one of these n*ggas who run away like you being chased by police when you encounter a book? was the last book you read "see spot run"?

everything he said made sense. Iphone makes a OS/Phone. HTC makes phones... see the difference? either way you base your retarded a.ss arguments... you lose

L
 8 years ago '07        #89
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
you stay losing

learn how to read dumbass!!! iphone is not in the thread title
 8 years ago '07        #90
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
I like how all the iphone supporters neglect my post on the first page where the nexus wins in specs
they neglect because they can barely read. all they saw was "gibberish gibberish phone" and then they came running in here saying "iphone >"

foh!!!

I need to stop paying attention to these morons. they really don't know what they're talking about, so they can't hold a logical conversation on a topic. it's like talking politics with children lol
 8 years ago '05        #91
dmunson318 
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:
you stay losing

learn how to read dumbass!!! iphone is not in the thread title
My boxden education gives me the authority to be sarcastic. Reason "lol" was at the end of that sentence. But u white boys wanna be right about something so bad that you will go at any and all means to make yourselves look educated on a site that makes fun of people with aids or babies getting their nuts ate off retards and other f**ked up s**t. Lol u win!!!! Android guru.
 04-23-2010, 08:14 AM         #92
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
My boxden education gives me the authority to be sarcastic. Reason "lol" was at the end of that sentence. But u white boys wanna be right about something so bad that you will go at any and all means to make yourselves look educated on a site that makes fun of people with aids or babies getting their nuts ate off retards and other f**ked up s**t. Lol u win!!!! Android guru.
You fail because i'm not a "white boy".

And no one trying to make themselves look educated, you were the one who posted trying to make someone look stupid saying iPhone blah blah HTC blah blah, and I noticed major fail in the post so I posted back.
 8 years ago '07        #93
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
another L for you buddy... if i'm white, then the cops around here are

on some self hating s**t with the way they treat me lol

your new loss is curtesy of your retarded logic that people who understand how to read and can actually engage in conversation with valid points = "white" or trying to "look educated"

your whole mentality (nothing to do with your choice of phone) = epic fail

Last edited by SmokinPiff; 04-23-2010 at 09:16 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #94
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
n*ggas act like they on payroll for android and apple. Buy what you like, f**k what everyone else on. We all know when the next Iphone drop, people gonna love it and most of the android n*ggas is gon hate it. It will be compared to every phone that comes out the whole year until next summer when the new one drops. It should be obvious apple dont care about specs, they want to make ONE overall quality phone instead of 8 in one year with the same os by different manufacturers. HTC, motorola, samsung, and everyone else want just to put in their phones what the Iphone dont have spec wise to try to say its better. Some people will go for it and some wont, but at the end of the day.........its UR phone that UR gonna be talking on. Its an argument no one is going to win be because although you can get the same apps and do the exact same s**t, they each operate diffrently. It's almost like mac vs windows. Just a matter of preference. Personally, I like the Apple OS. I just like how it intergrates with itunes, keeps my playlists and play counts and syncs up will with my mac. I know some app will do that for you with android, but I like the animations and the overall feel of the iphone os.
 8 years ago '05        #95
dmunson318 
space
space
 Bigrel said:
n*ggas act like they on payroll for android and apple. Buy what you like, f**k what everyone else on. We all know when the next Iphone drop, people gonna love it and most of the android n*ggas is gon hate it. It will be compared to every phone that comes out the whole year until next summer when the new one drops. It should be obvious apple dont care about specs, they want to make ONE overall quality phone instead of 8 in one year with the same os by different manufacturers. HTC, motorola, samsung, and everyone else want just to put in their phones what the Iphone dont have spec wise to try to say its better. Some people will go for it and some wont, but at the end of the day.........its UR phone that UR gonna be talking on. Its an argument no one is going to win be because although you can get the same apps and do the exact same s**t, they each operate diffrently. It's almost like mac vs windows. Just a matter of preference. Personally, I like the Apple OS. I just like how it intergrates with itunes, keeps my playlists and play counts and syncs up will with my mac. I know some app will do that for you with android, but I like the animations and the overall feel of the iphone os.
Basically to sum up this post. Everybody shut tha f**k up lol.
 8 years ago '07        #96
SmokinPiff 
space
space
^^^ the last three post on this are all stupid. plain and simple.

one dude saying it's preference... BIG f**kING DUHH!!!!!! it's the apple morons coming in here saying their phone (which they have no stock in) is better then every other phone out. I don't care about what is hot, as long as I find it hot... but don't come around bashing my s**t cuz you're stupid... that's the point of all the back and forth..

second dude jumping on his back cuz he's taken more losses the the f**king Detroit Lions, and felt like the other argument made more sense then his... you still come off dumb

third guy just did exactly whats the problem with apple owners... your phone aint s**t. hop off Steve Jobs nuts.
 8 years ago '05        #97
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
n*ggas need to worry about their phone and not what the next n*gga is using. Apple got a loyal following jus like android does. Let the s**t go n*ggas.
 04-23-2010, 04:21 PM         #98
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigrel said:
n*ggas need to worry about their phone and not what the next n*gga is using. Apple got a loyal following jus like android does. Let the s**t go n*ggas.
It's a forum, and we are discussing.
 8 years ago '05        #99
dmunson318 
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:

one dude saying it's preference... BIG f**kING DUHH!!!!!! it's the apple morons coming in here saying their phone (which they have no stock in) is better then every other phone out. I don't care about what is hot, as long as I find it hot... but don't come around bashing my s**t cuz you're stupid... that's the point of all the back and forth..

second dude jumping on his back cuz he's taken more losses the the f**king Detroit Lions, and felt like the other argument made more sense then his... you still come off dumb

third guy just did exactly whats the problem with apple owners... your phone aint s**t. hop off Steve Jobs nuts.
how am i taking losses when im holding my own against 3 droids users who probably played with and not owned and iphone before? yall know the truth thats why ya tryin so hard to get the other readers to turn to the darkside n s**t
 8 years ago '05        #100
dmunson318 
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:

u probably think the bible is stupid because it doesn't run on android os
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago