until the new 4g phones come out

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 fat_boyy21 said:

i think iphones do have google voice... not sure if it's the same.

and the new iphone will be 4g but the only thing it will have on the nexus is speed of the network but processor speed will be about the same. as far as the 4.0 os goes, apple is just now catching up on a lot of features that droids been doing.
dude apple just started making phones 3/4 years ago against htc's, 13/15. first attempt was a wow this is cool but its missing something but this visual voicemail is the s**t. second attempt not so bad, but it would be nice to have copy and paste and forward msgs and pics etc i can live without the other nic naks, third (3gs) damn this is wasup (for peeps with 3g) but it would be nice if i can be on this xm app while surfing boxden at the sametime and fourth is a knockout. did htc do that in it's first four attempts? i don't think so they just got better overtime. plus they were on windows mobile and we all know how everyone feels about win mobile so don't act like apple is not winning here. they took the worlds favorite mp3 player and turned it into the worlds greatest cellphone and it didn't 13/15 years and two different operating systems to do it. not saying that u aren't but give credit where credit is due anybody whinning over flash is just a b**ch i really careless for it
 8 years ago '05        #62
dmunson318 
space
space
now the google features on the nexus are second to none but isn't it called the google phone lol?
 8 years ago '04        #63
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 dmunson318 said:
now the google features on the nexus are second to none but isn't it called the google phone lol?
it is the google phone and it's google's 1st phone. I just dont like how apple puts a strangle hold on the os. give me a customizable phone anyday. and yeah flash isn't everything, but it is something
 8 years ago '05        #64
dmunson318 
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
it is the google phone and it's google's 1st phone. I just dont like how apple puts a strangle hold on the os. give me a customizable phone anyday. and yeah flash isn't everything, but it is something

but it's googles first phone made by htc not googles first phone made created and designed by google.

*and iphone is customizable with a jailbreak but for some reason other brand cellphone owners think thats a sin

Last edited by dmunson318; 04-21-2010 at 08:31 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #65
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
title should read "until the evo 4g comes out". evo>>>any idea of a 4g iphone. i mean really, it took apple long enough to make it capable to send mms w/ an iphone. even now, no removable battery, no expandable memory . even when the iphone is "new" it's still behind.
 8 years ago '05        #66
dmunson318 
space
space
 jgamel81 said:
title should read "until the evo 4g comes out". evo>>>any idea of a 4g iphone. i mean really, it took apple long enough to make it capable to send mms w/ an iphone. even now, no removable battery, no expandable memory . even when the iphone is "new" it's still behind.
battery is removable if u know what your doing.
 8 years ago '06        #67
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Mms took long because of ATT...

Looks like 4.0 is finally going to turn heads with all the features it has.
I just hope they bring Bluetooth and fm radio and I'll be set
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #68
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 dmunson318 said:
battery is removable if u know what your doing.
You shouldn't have to "know what your doing" just to simple remove a battery cover.
 8 years ago '07        #69
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 jgamel81 said:
this is the truth and ya can't stand it... anybody disagree got hate in their blood :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #70
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 dmunson318 said:
dude apple just started making phones 3/4 years ago against htc's, 13/15. first attempt was a wow this is cool but its missing something but this visual voicemail is the s**t. second attempt not so bad, but it would be nice to have copy and paste and forward msgs and pics etc i can live without the other nic naks, third (3gs) damn this is wasup (for peeps with 3g) but it would be nice if i can be on this xm app while surfing boxden at the sametime and fourth is a knockout. did htc do that in it's first four attempts? i don't think so they just got better overtime. plus they were on windows mobile and we all know how everyone feels about win mobile so don't act like apple is not winning here. they took the worlds favorite mp3 player and turned it into the worlds greatest cellphone and it didn't 13/15 years and two different operating systems to do it. not saying that u aren't but give credit where credit is due anybody whinning over flash is just a b**ch i really careless for it

ether..../thread
 8 years ago '06        #71
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 TIGER HOODS said:
You shouldn't have to "know what your doing" just to simple remove a battery cover.
Exactly
to replace a battery would take like 20 mins lol just make sure you don't break anything
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #72
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 SmokinPiff said:
this is the truth and ya can't stand it... anybody disagree got hate in their blood :cool-smiley-009:
I like how all the iphone supporters neglect my post on the first page where the nexus wins in specs
 04-22-2010, 05:35 PM         #73
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
Lol...Ok..

You are comparing HTC to Apple which is your first fail. Apple makes THEIR phones for THEIR SPECIFIC OS. HTC has been making phones since before iPhones, and I repeat PHONES, not what runs ON the phone. So you are comparing a phone making company to a company that makes phones for their very own OS? And 13/15 years? Please tell me how many years android has been around. And your win mobile arguement, EXACTLY..HTC makes the phone and puts Microsoft OS just like they put google OS.

In short, you are saying iPhone is better than HTC which creates the hardware that ANDROID runs ON.

So if this is a battle of HTC hardware vs iPhone hardware, you fail...just look at the specs posted.

And if you were trying to compare the actual android OS vs iPhone OS, you failed even more by making your point through HTC. Who have absolutely NOTHING to do with making Android OS, unless they are customizing the user interface.

Don't speak on topics you are confused on.
 8 years ago '05        #74
dmunson318 
space
space
 Brand0n031 said:
Lol...Ok..

You are comparing HTC to Apple which is your first fail. Apple makes THEIR phones for THEIR SPECIFIC OS. HTC has been making phones since before iPhones, and I repeat PHONES, not what runs ON the phone. So you are comparing a phone making company to a company that makes phones for their very own OS? And 13/15 years? Please tell me how many years android has been around. And your win mobile arguement, EXACTLY..HTC makes the phone and puts Microsoft OS just like they put google OS.

In short, you are saying iPhone is better than HTC which creates the hardware that ANDROID runs ON.

So if this is a battle of HTC hardware vs iPhone hardware, you fail...just look at the specs posted.

And if you were trying to compare the actual android OS vs iPhone OS, you failed even more by making your point through HTC. Who have absolutely NOTHING to do with making Android OS, unless they are customizing the user interface.

boooooooooooooooooooooooo with your 42 post having a.ss
 8 years ago '05        #75
dmunson318 
space
space
maybe i am a dumbass because i don't know wtf this n*gga is talking about lol
 8 years ago '05        #76
dmunson318 
space
space
 Brand0n031 said:
Lol...Ok..

what is he talking about did i not make myself clear in what i typed?

f**k is he talking about? who's friend is this seriously because this s**t is outrageously dumb. f**k are u talking about n*gga? i don't even wanna discuss the s**t nomore now u f**k it up for everybody.
 04-22-2010, 07:14 PM         #77
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have 42 posts and...? Does that make my statements towards you invalid?

And if you can't understand what I was saying...then your 5,382 posts do you no justice in this thread.

...And what is there hard to understand? You are making points about the iPhone OS in your post:

first attempt was a wow this is cool but its missing something but this visual voicemail is the s**t. second attempt not so bad, but it would be nice to have copy and paste and forward msgs and pics etc i can live without the other nic naks, third (3gs) damn this is wasup (for peeps with 3g) but it would be nice if i can be on this xm app while surfing boxden at the sametime and fourth is a knockout. did htc do that in it's first four attempts?
you're bashing HTC trying to make iPhone look great...When HTC has nothing to do with creating Android.

EDIT: based on you just replying in 3 posts to my 1 post, maybe that's why I only have 40 something posts and you have 5000+?

Last edited by Brand0n031; 04-22-2010 at 07:20 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #78
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 dmunson318 said:
f**k is he talking about? who's friend is this seriously because this s**t is outrageously dumb. f**k are u talking about n*gga? i don't even wanna discuss the s**t nomore now u f**k it up for everybody.
No bud, you're just an idiot.

Throughout our argument you just gave me nonsensical responses, exactly like this one.

In short, shut the f**k up if you don't know what you're talking about, it's that simple.
 8 years ago '05        #79
dmunson318 
space
space
 Brand0n031 said:
I have 42 posts and...? Does that make my statements towards you invalid?

And if you can't understand what I was saying...then your 5,382 posts do you no justice in this thread.

...And what is there hard to understand? You are making points about the iPhone OS in your post:

you're bashing HTC trying to make iPhone look great...When HTC has nothing to do with creating Android.
so the htcs specs only count according to the operating system? is that what you're saying?
be default this is kind of dumb because you're saying that i can't add a htc whatever running android 2.1 in the argument vs the apple iphone which makes they're own phone and os because htc has nothing to do with making android os. it's apple versus htc and android
 8 years ago '05        #80
dmunson318 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
No bud, you're just an idiot.

Throughout our argument you just gave me nonsensical responses, exactly like this one.

In short, shut the f**k up if you don't know what you're talking about, it's that simple.
u finally got a legit teammate u went dug up huh? my s**t don't make sense but your does because your biased a.ss opinion about iphone in 1200 threads shows. most people in here have given iphone it's fair shake but when you're biased your biased. u didn't give any "well this is why i think android is better" speeches either u just went on and based everything off your biased opinion towards apple.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy