NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Can the iphone email an attachment beside a jpg yet? I want to see the iphone e-mail a mp3,doc,xml,pdf,xls,ppt, exe, zip files. I wanna see that...cuz my andriod phone does it everyday :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #42
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Zab_JudahX said:
Can the iphone email an attachment beside a jpg yet? I want to see the iphone e-mail a mp3,doc,xml,pdf,xls,ppt, exe, zip files. I wanna see that...cuz my andriod phone does it everyday :greetings10:
lol see wtf i be talking about? what everyday person emails .doc, .xml, .pdf from their f**king phone. everyone knows if you're that business savy to have a f**kin blackberry because thats what its made for. minor s**t into a major argument = a loss kid. no one gives a damn about emailing no damn documents n s**t lol. mp3's i can see or bluetoothing s**t from phone to phone argue about something like that. not sending no damn documents lol, but to answer your question yes there's an app for that :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #43
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Does the Nexus One record video in 720p HD?
 8 years ago '04        #44
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 TIGER HOODS said:
i know the new 4g phones will have HD playback... but i dont know of any 3G phones that do that?
 8 years ago '05        #45
dmunson318 
space
space
 TIGER HOODS said:
doubt it it's only few digi cams that does so i would doubt that a cell phone does it
 8 years ago '04        #46
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 dmunson318 said:
lol see wtf i be talking about? what everyday person emails .doc, .xml, .pdf from their f**king phone. everyone knows if you're that business savy to have a f**kin blackberry because thats what its made for. minor s**t into a major argument = a loss kid. no one gives a damn about emailing no damn documents n s**t lol. mp3's i can see or bluetoothing s**t from phone to phone argue about something like that. not sending no damn documents lol, but to answer your question yes there's an app for that :dancingcool:
You don't have to be business savy imm a college student and that s**t comes in handy for me all the time. But whatever get touchy becuz the iphone doesn't have this feature. And there's an app for that??? What app?? I wanna hear names

Android OTA updates > iPhone updaates through I tunes, requiring a pc and the damn usb cable

Androids simple & fast copy & paste method & being able to browse folders > sorry a.ss itunes sync for music
 8 years ago '07        #47
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SmokinPiff said:
I guess you stay stalking n*ggas if you remember me enough to know which phone I have... also, theres nothing wrong with the Moment, at all, so what you hating on?

how about you hop off my nuts
no...aint nobody stalkin u n*gga u aint nearly important enough...its just stuck out in my head when u got a f**kin keyboard on ur phone
 8 years ago '06        #48
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 dmunson318 said:
doubt it it's only few digi cams that does so i would doubt that a cell phone does it
ya tru, the evo 4g will,so im doown
 8 years ago '09        #49
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
^Yeah, I think the Evo will do it in 1080p, not 720p.

That thing is looking to be f**king sick.
 8 years ago '04        #50
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 dmunson318 said:
Who df said apple was suing over os fearures smallpox d*ck?
I don't know about fearures but the consensus is pretty much Apple suing over software features in general (duuuuuur). I mean, that's pretty much alot of what Apple touched on with them patents thus it seemingly being a indirect hit @ google without goin at their lawyers directly.

Last edited by mtbatol; 04-21-2010 at 04:57 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #51
dmunson318 
space
space
 mtbatol said:
I don't know about fearures but the consensus is pretty much Apple suing over software features in general (duuuuuur). I mean, that's pretty much alot of what Apple touched on with them patents thus it seemingly being a indirect hit @ google without goin at their lawyers directly.
u better go re read your post before u try to laugh at mispelling words silly

"what patents did htc stole from apple" u mean steal lol

Last edited by dmunson318; 04-21-2010 at 06:01 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #52
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
no...aint nobody stalkin u n*gga u aint nearly important enough...its just stuck out in my head when u got a f**kin keyboard on ur phone
you're laughing because of a physical keyboard

you're a moron of epic proportions... you're not allowed to address me anymore unless you preface all your post from here on out with "I'm a dumbass who don't know s**t, but please sir, can you help me be less stupid?"

that or they go unread :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #53
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 dmunson318 said:
 8 years ago '05        #54
dmunson318 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
this n*gga want somebody to argue with him badddddd
 8 years ago '05        #55
dmunson318 
space
space
ol unimportant a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #56
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
what's so funny about his post? he sure as hell didn't say s**t

you a.ssclowns laugh at facts cuz you don't know any better. you're dumb, you don't get a pass because you're stupid. show people, explain what makes the iphone better then everything else

it's ok, I know you can't. which is why you people hide behind your childish ignorance. being able to send docs. and other files is or at least should be basic to any smartphone OS. not just blackberry or windows users. android can do everything the iphone can, plus most of the s**t it can't. you should be smacking yourself for laughing at stuff that if so "basic", then why can't your phone do it? you guys are looking really stupid right now.
you guys just got copy & paste like a year ago lol

plus dude who said theres a "app for that"... what is it then? shut your mouth if you can't prove people wrong with facts.

nothing wrong with liking the iphone or owning it. but theres nothing wrong with liking or owning any other smartphone. all you iclowns don't seem to respect that and start running off at the mouth with s**t, and have no basis to your arguments. it's amazing how people can be so hyped over a half a.ssed product.

you guys are a lot closer to the MicroSoft Kin then you are Windows Mobile/Android/WebOS or BlackBerry lol
 8 years ago '05        #57
dmunson318 
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:
what's so funny about his post? he sure as hell didn't say s**t

you a.ssclowns laugh at facts cuz you don't know any better. you're dumb, you don't get a pass because you're stupid. show people, explain what makes the iphone better then everything else

it's ok, I know you can't. which is why you people hide behind your childish ignorance. being able to send docs. and other files is or at least should be basic to any smartphone OS. not just blackberry or windows users. android can do everything the iphone can, plus most of the s**t it can't. you should be smacking yourself for laughing at stuff that if so "basic", then why can't your phone do it? you guys are looking really stupid right now.
you guys just got copy & paste like a year ago lol

plus dude who said theres a "app for that"... what is it then? shut your mouth if you can't prove people wrong with facts.

nothing wrong with liking the iphone or owning it. but theres nothing wrong with liking or owning any other smartphone. all you iclowns don't seem to respect that and start running off at the mouth with s**t, and have no basis to your arguments. it's amazing how people can be so hyped over a half a.ssed product.

you guys are a lot closer to the MicroSoft Kin then you are Windows Mobile/Android/WebOS or BlackBerry lol
yall getting on my damn nerves now with this bulls**t. i dont need to provide u with s**t u can go look for yourself it ain't hard. but i'll do it anyway......lets see u got quickoffice connect which is free, documents 2...... f**k that im not about to go no further its alot.
 8 years ago '05        #58
dmunson318 
space
space
then when os 4.0 drops what are yall gonna say then? "oh yall just got that s**t 3 days ago" gtfoh.
 8 years ago '07        #59
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
3GS is easily the best phone out... and I hate Apple, so there is no bias here - only truth, dipped in truth, sprinkled with truth, covered in truth, served with truth.
 8 years ago '04        #60
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 dmunson318 said:
then when os 4.0 drops what are yall gonna say then? "oh yall just got that s**t 3 days ago" gtfoh.
Here are 10 ways the Nexus One slays the iPhone…

1. Google Voice – There’s something compelling about having a phone number for life that you can forward to any phone. What makes Google Voice cool is that voicemail are transcribed into email so that you can preview them with a glance, imagine your voicemail in a Gmail interface. GV is cost-effective because SMS is and MMS are (update: MMS is coming) free and international calls are cheap. When GV allows number porting, I’m converting and never looking back. GV’s allows you to receive your calls on any phone and poses a serious threat to the mobile carrier’s business model. AT&T doesn’t want GV as a native iPhone app because it would cut into its lucrative SMS and long distance charges. Unfortunately the GV Web app is no replacement for the real thing.
2. Google Maps Navigation – The Maps app on Android alone has 10 features that aren’t in the lame version of Maps on the iPhone. Take navigation for example, the Android version of ‘Maps comes with full-blown, turn-by-turn, voice navigation that rivals anything from Garmin or TomTom. The free crowd-sourced traffic another bonus, plus it’s permanent Internet connection mean less incorrect POIs. Maps for Android also has a bunch of cool features hidden in the Labs menu, like layers for Terrain, Buzz and Latitude.
3. Voice Text - I used my Nexus One for an entire week without typing. I replied to email, SMS and Twitter all without ever touching the keyboard. That’s because Android has system-wide speech-recognition. Anywhere there’s a virtual keyboard you can touch a microphone icon and dictate your text. Although its experimental and requires a data connection it’s a major time saver.

4. Status Bar/Notifications – Ironically Android’s status bar is more Apple-like than Apple’s status bar. iPhone notifications are displayed as a model dialog box, but multiple notifications get truncated and answering a call or unlocking the phone dismisses them. Android notifications are persistent and live in the status bar. Why doesn’t Apple have something like this?
5. Widgets/Better home screen – Android allows you to have small apps for news, weather, twitter and flight info, called widgets that can run on the home screen displaying valuable information without having to launch an app. Apple updates the date on Calendar app icon, but that’s about it.
6. Background apps/multi-tasking – When streaming music from Pandora or podcasts from Listen on Android I can switch over to email, Twitter or the Web browser without the music stopping. Apple only allows a select few app (its own) to run in the background. Enough said.
7. Combined email inbox – If you have multiple email accounts, switching between them requires several touches on an iPhone making it easy to miss emails. Android’s Email and Gmail apps both have a combined inbox that allows you to view all of your email messages in one centralized inbox. This is a feature that Apple must implement.
8. OTA software updates and syncing - It’s embarrassing that Apple requires a cable to install software updates, Android does this over the air. Syncing contacts and calendars costs $100 per year [update: unless you're using Exchange/ActiveSync]. It’s time for Apple to make syncing cable- (and cost) free.
9. Unlimited apps – Android doesn’t impose artificial limits on the number apps you can have installed, you’re only limited by the size of your microSD card. Apple won’t allow you to install more than 11 pages worth. [update: I was completely wrong on that one. Android apps are currently limited to internal memory installation. I'm told that installing apps on the SD card is coming. iPhone can handle more than 11 pages of apps, it just runs out of space to display them.]
10. Amazing, free apps - Google’s Listen, Shopper, Goggles and SkyMap are powerful, free apps. Contrast that with Apple’s Weather, Stocks and Notes apps, which are junk and can’t be removed.

[update: since I had to remove #9, I'd like to replace it with: free access to the music library, an open app store and installing apps from any source.]

So there you have it. Apple’s recipe for for iPhone 4.0 if it just wants to catch up with Android 2.1. I expect that in addition to addressing these deficiencies, Apple will release some new and unique features that blow us away.

i think iphones do have google voice... not sure if it's the same.

and the new iphone will be 4g but the only thing it will have on the nexus is speed of the network but processor speed will be about the same. as far as the 4.0 os goes, apple is just now catching up on a lot of features that droids been doing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now