until the new 4g phones come out

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Yeah thats what i'd say too
 8 years ago '07        #22
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Junglist said:
The Nexus One does everything the 4.0 software does and more, sorry to break it to you
false.
 8 years ago '04        #23
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,338 | Props total: 2761 2761
 dmunson318 said:
also until htc comes out in the clear with coming up with their own touch screen features do not bring up another htc phone who allegedly stole patents from apple. that's just setting yourself up for failure.
LMAO ask apple why they didn't sue Palm or Motorola for patent. Because apple knew they would lose against those two. Again HTC is getting sue for Android OS. Guess what if you actually did your research that Apple stole patents from other company for multi-touch and end up buying the company off. ANd then call it innovation.

Don't forget HTC is the first company to make cellphones that use Touchscreen, 3g, wifi, 4g.
 8 years ago '04        #24
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,338 | Props total: 2761 2761
 INF4MOUS said:
false.

says the guy who would shove an Iphone in his a.ss.

OS 4.0 is basically catching up to both WebOS(the best mobile OS along with Maebo) and Android 2.1. And the sad thing is that 4.0 doesn't use true multi-tasking.
 8 years ago '06        #25
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9906 9906
 INF4MOUS said:
false.
Prove it
 8 years ago '05        #26
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 dmunson318 said:
man these phone aint fukin wit tha iphone nuff said. if apple wanted to they could scrap the phone features and sale it as a portable gaming device. yall still hollerin about flash and a bunch of other s**t that sucks up battery life that no other phone found and answer to cure yet. out the box iphone is still hands down the best phone with all it lacks f**k all that other s**t yall be trying to make an argument about.
Right.

dmunson318 said:
also until htc comes out in the clear with coming up with their own touch screen features do not bring up another htc phone who allegedly stole patents from apple. that's just setting yourself up for failure.

[pic - click to view]

Please get the iPods out of your a.sses, did you not read what I said?

JaiMega said:
Only thing you can argue for the iPhone is the popularity and it's sales. And it shows because they say that the 3GS clearly is 'better' with the 4.0 update with absolutely no basis for it.
I see you're changing the subject, bring up a patent argument. Which has nothing to do with the specs and features of both devices, the N1 and the 3GS.

And iPhone never come up with features such as use of touchscreen and apps.

In fact I actually own an old rooted Motorola smartphone that I imported from China that has touch screen features and apps. and that came out way before iPhone did.

dmunson318 said:
Yeah thats what i'd say too
Because you're an idiot right? Right.

But hey. I'm not saying the iPhone sucks, I guess it's a good phone but I'd much rather make the switch from Android to Blackberry rather than Android to iPhone.

Last edited by JaiMega; 04-18-2010 at 08:17 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #27
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 dmunson318 said:
what touch screen features did HTC stole from apple?

Widgets? Live wallpaper? Multiple custom homescreens? Love how ..."HTC".... "copied" stuff that Apple barely addresses in version 4.0 ...what next? They stole multitasking and Flash implementation too?
 8 years ago '05        #28
dmunson318 
space
space
 mtbatol said:
what touch screen features did HTC stole from apple?

Widgets? Live wallpaper? Multiple custom homescreens? Love how ..."HTC".... "copied" stuff that Apple barely addresses in version 4.0 ...what next? They stole multitasking and Flash implementation too?
Who df said apple was suing over os fearures smallpox d*ck?
 8 years ago '09        #29
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 VictoryThagr8 said:
LMAO ask apple why they didn't sue Palm or Motorola for patent. Because apple knew they would lose against those two. Again HTC is getting sue for Android OS. Guess what if you actually did your research that Apple stole patents from other company for multi-touch and end up buying the company off. ANd then call it innovation.

Don't forget HTC is the first company to make cellphones that use Touchscreen, 3g, wifi, 4g.
Lolwut.

Who did Apple buy off?
 8 years ago '04        #30
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
yes apple is suing HTC

but not over multitouch. there's a link to the exact patents inside the link.

Htc denies patent infringement

let's be serious here, htc has been making phones for 13 years whereas apple has only for the past couple of years, so until things are decided i'm going to side with htc.

Nokia sued apple over patent infringement over iphone

and then once more

looks like adobe suing apple too

that means flash will never be on the iphone

and lastly kodak is suing over iphone and mac

it just appears to me that everybody steals from everybody, but back to the thread topic. the N1 >>> all other phones currently out

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 04-19-2010 at 08:34 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #31
JaiMega 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
Who df said apple was suing over os fearures smallpox d*ck?
I noticed you ignored my post and tried to switch the subject AGAIN! This is twice already.

Just shut the f**k up.
 8 years ago '05        #32
dmunson318 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
I noticed you ignored my post and tried to switch the subject AGAIN! This is twice already.

Just shut the f**k up.
first of all ho a.ss n*gga u aint saying s**t important. second ho a.ss n*gga u didn't say nothing important. and third ho a.ss n*gga u ain't important don't let this keyboard hero s**t get to u hollerin about some shut df up like if we were in the street u'd do something. b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #33
dmunson318 
space
space
 JaiMega said:

Just shut the f**k up.
isn't this the same f**got a.ss dude who tried to make the palm pre sound spectacular when it was just as gay as "spectacular"?
 8 years ago '07        #34
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
people need to stop arguing with these iphone douchebags... they're the retard step child of the smartphone world ( of course you're special, who a good boy )

but to get back on topic with the thread... HTC Desire > Nexus One
the only problem with the Desire is that it's strickly overseas right now. Verizon got the Droid Incredible though which is a ugly version of the Desire
 8 years ago '05        #35
JaiMega 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
first of all ho a.ss n*gga u aint saying s**t important. second ho a.ss n*gga u didn't say nothing important. and third ho a.ss n*gga u ain't important don't let this keyboard hero s**t get to u hollerin about some shut df up like if we were in the street u'd do something. b**ch
Don't bring that e-thug bulls**t to me, f**king idiot.
 8 years ago '05        #36
dmunson318 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Don't bring that e-thug bulls**t to me, f**king idiot.
u brought the bulls**t on yourself u wanna pull cards lets pull em. u started to name callin like a lil ho. u know damn well u cant whip nobody so wtf u trying to talk like online. be u n*gga thats all im saying
 8 years ago '04        #37
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 SmokinPiff said:
people need to stop arguing with these iphone douchebags... they're the retard step child of the smartphone world ( of course you're special, who a good boy )

the only problem with the Desire is that it's strickly overseas right now. Verizon got the Droid Incredible though which is a ugly version of the Desire
nexus >> desire

they are very close though and I do like the sense ui but I can still do all the same stuff, and I have voice to text

and phones with sense ui take longer to get updated... i'll sacrifice a cool ui for that

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 04-19-2010 at 07:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #38
dmunson318 
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
nexus >> desire

they are very close though and I do like the sense ui but I can still do all the same stuff, and I have voice to text

and phones with sense ui take longer to get updated... i'll sacrifice a cool ui for that
me personally i like the htc hd2, but i wouldn't trade an iphone for it. unless it came with a happy ending
 8 years ago '07        #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SmokinPiff said:

u have a f**kin samsung moment

step ur game up a notch n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #40
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
u have a f**kin samsung moment

step ur game up a notch n*gga
I guess you stay stalking n*ggas if you remember me enough to know which phone I have... also, theres nothing wrong with the Moment, at all, so what you hating on?

how about you hop off my nuts
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy