Did Cash Money Take a L when Beanie Sigel beat up Gillie Da Kid in front of Baby in Philly???

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
 murdamurda said:
You guys dont even know Jay-Z got involved?

I'll knock the man off your Polo Sweater. He directed it at Major Figgas.

sh1t homey jay was more involved then that. jay was going to sign major figgas to rocafella. apparently he offered them some bullsh1t deal and gill being the leader of the figgas told MF not to take it. thats when beans found state property and they ended up signing to rocafella. i think thats when everything started to go sour between beans and gill. next thing you know gill started going at beans and jay.
The Dudeness gave props

8 years ago '08        #22
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
why was they beefin?
 8 years ago '10        #23
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
what you want from meeeeeeeeee uh uh ohhhh
 8 years ago '05        #24
murdamurda 33 heat pts33 OP
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Ron O'Neal said:
sh1t homey jay was more involved then that. jay was going to sign major figgas to rocafella. apparently he offered them some bullsh1t deal and gill being the leader of the figgas told MF not to take it. thats when beans found state property and they ended up signing to rocafella. i think thats when everything started to go sour between beans and gill. next thing you know gill started going at beans and jay.
I think this is when Gillie released the Gillie Chill - (Murdamurda Marcyville) Remix.

Yeah that beef got pretty ugly. Gillie was going to sign to Rocafella again in 06-07 i think, but he said he'd rather run his own label. He did get an interview @ Rocafella & G-Unit but refused both.
 8 years ago '10        #25
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 murdamurda said:
Who died?

I know the Young Gunz boy (LA) i think got k!lled over this.

State Property vs Major Figgas was maybe as good as State Prop vs D-Block.

State Prop won both beefs.

But the whole Cash Money Stood around and watched their man get his a.ss kicked and not do nothing???

yes thats how men f!ght, you dont jump people, you let it happen, if one of my boys starts popping off and a guy wants to throw down, i let it happen, if my buddy gets his a.ss kicked its his fault im not jumping dudes, ill jump in and break it up at a point but thats about it
 8 years ago '05        #26
space
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
[/B]

yes thats how men f!ght, you dont jump people, you let it happen, if one of my boys starts popping off and a guy wants to throw down, i let it happen, if my buddy gets his a.ss kicked its his fault im not jumping dudes, ill jump in and break it up at a point but thats about it
Honestly you talking about you being on the block.

These dudes had money invested in their artists, so for instance if someone got k!lled, its their financial loss...

Coming to Philly where their new artist is from, and him getting rocked in front of the CEO. I thought Baby rolls w/ like 100 dudes, unless Gillie was his Philly Security.
 04-16-2010, 10:57 AM         #27
Yelloboy27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is Gillie still alive? after his whole "i wrote for wayne" schtick died, he went missing....
 8 years ago '10        #28
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 murdamurda said:
Honestly you talking about you being on the block.

These dudes had money invested in their artists, so for instance if someone got k!lled, its their financial loss...

Coming to Philly where their new artist is from, and him getting rocked in front of the CEO. I thought Baby rolls w/ like 100 dudes, unless Gillie was his Philly Security.
I'm from philly, and i live my life trying to avoid f!ghting cause its stupid, and s**t can esculate to fast, but i dunno, if i was Baby, id probably have had the whole thing avoided, but ill a.ssume cause i wasnt there they thought Gillie could take him

I've been jumped before, for no real reason (no money take, no phone taken) just wrong place wrong time, guess they thought i was someone eles, and i was with 3 people probably jumped by 8, and all my boys threw, it got broken up and they ran off, thats a time id f!ght or jump in to help, but if this was a beanie/gillie one on one thing, id say you let it happen.

i dunno, i dont even remember hearing about this so its all news to me
 8 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 murdamurda said:
That n*gga said "we got old guns.....357 years old"
 8 years ago '04        #30
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
 JRisgr8! said:
Broadstreet Bully (talkin bout kickin n*ggas ball ova the fence to let em kno who yard this is)
That was the s**t he ethered Jada with
 8 years ago '05        #31
space
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
That was the s**t he ethered Jada with
Ethered??? I think he f**ked Jada's career up to this day.

Kiss never came back from Beanie's beef.

Cash Money looks like they froze up in front of Sigel. Sigel had that whole label shook.
 8 years ago '04        #32
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
 murdamurda said:
Ethered??? I think he f**ked Jada's career up to this day.

Kiss never came back from Beanie's beef.

Cash Money looks like they froze up in front of Sigel. Sigel had that whole label shook.
Someone's good at sarcasm =o. Ether has to end careers now? Excuse the f**k outta me but, I coulda sworn the Ether standard was set by Nas, and gee idk, all Jay did after Ether was wife Beyonce, take over Def Jam, and become even more massive.
The Dudeness gave props

8 years ago '07        #33
fire-graphics 
space
space
$351 | Props total: 0 0
get a life, you are stuck in the past with your 2001 story questions f**got!! GET LOST
 8 years ago '10        #34
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6717 6717
Damn I had no idea s**t got this real. I thought Gillie was a major dude in Philly? Did he ever get back at Sigel? Haven't they patched s**t up since then.....
 04-16-2010, 12:38 PM         #35
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that Pat over there with the ni99a Rudy?!?
wettems35 gave props

04-16-2010, 03:24 PM         #36
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie was getting at Beans on the radio tho......s**t was pretty funny

i've never seen Gillie so heated and out of character except then
 8 years ago '05        #37
space
space
space
 fire-graphics said:
get a life, you are stuck in the past with your 2001 story questions f**got!! GET LOST
Cash Money took a loss on this incident. How can Gillie even say he the king of philly, sigel beat his a.ss.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #38
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
lmao i remember this s**t...beanie at the end like "i aint speaking, someone sound like they very mad"

8 years ago '09        #39
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
They friends now I believe.... I think i remember seeing Beans in a Jakk Frost vid wit Gillie recently
 8 years ago '09        #40
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
say word that s**t happened. gillie is usually the n*gga exposing cats.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy