Did Cash Money Take a L when Beanie Sigel beat up Gillie Da Kid in front of Baby in Philly???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
42521 pageviews
51 comments

murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Did Cash Money Take a L when Beanie Sigel beat up Gillie Da Kid in front of Baby in Philly???

Gillie was poppin mad s**t at the time, yelling Cash Money, and got on the radio w/ Sigel and had an all out shouting match.

Beanie Sigel seen Gillie Da Kid and Baby at the 2001 Allstar Game in Philly and beat the s**t out of him in front of Baby...

Cash Money took a L on that one.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by murdamurda; 04-16-2010 at 08:33 AM..

51 comments for "Did Cash Money Take a L when Beanie Sigel beat up Gillie Da Kid in front of Baby in Philly???"

8 years ago '09        #2
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
if Sigel did whip Gillie he had it coming...n*gga was poppin mad s**t it seem like the loudest the n*gga is the more it seems like they aint about that lol Sigel crushed his a.ss lol
 04-16-2010, 09:03 AM         #3
Yelloboy27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heard of this, but if its true, Gillie took the L, not a record label...
 04-16-2010, 09:10 AM         #4
Weggie Kush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah i remember when this happen birdman n em aint do shyt..Heard it was in front of the whole CMR clique too [weezy, baby, fresh, TQ, Lac, Stone n em]
 8 years ago '05        #5
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
lol..I remember that s**t. Its 100% true because I was near south street when it happened
 8 years ago '08        #6
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
honestly everyone involved in this beef took an L considering 2 people lost their lives and another is locked up on a murder charge.

but i remember listening to that shouting match live on the radio. it was on the come up show and they had all of major figgas in the studio. that was right when the figgas and state property beef all started. beans called up and him and gill started going at each other. that sh1t was too funny. damn shame the beef spilled over into the streets.

Last edited by Ron O'Neal; 04-16-2010 at 09:21 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #7
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
Broadstreet Bully (talkin bout kickin n*ggas ball ova the fence to let em kno who yard this is)
 8 years ago '04        #8
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
I remember.

I had just left South Street and my homegirl called me like, "Yo this n*gga Sigel is f**king Gillie up! He just came out of nowhere, hooked him, dumped him in a fence, and started working out." I was cracking up, tried to circle around but took too long cause the All-Star s**t had the city popping. But I ain't know that Baby was there.
 8 years ago '06        #9
yungfresh2def 21 heat pts21
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
ghillie was talkin' mad ish, he needed his a.ss wipped
 8 years ago '07        #10
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
broad street bully and the k!ller with no face
mack bullets burn like tequila wit no chase
 8 years ago '04        #11
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17427 17427
never knew this s**t went down
 8 years ago '05        #12
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
Beans BEEN known for slapping n*ggas around...
 8 years ago '05        #13
murdamurda 33 heat pts33 OP
space
space
space
 Ron O'Neal said:
honestly everyone involved in this beef took an L considering 2 people lost their lives and another is locked up on a murder charge.

but i remember listening to that shouting match live on the radio. it was on the come up show and they had all of major figgas in the studio. that was right when the figgas and state property beef all started. beans called up and him and gill started going at each other. that sh1t was too funny. damn shame the beef spilled over into the streets.
Who died?

I know the Young Gunz boy (LA) i think got k!lled over this.

State Property vs Major Figgas was maybe as good as State Prop vs D-Block.

State Prop won both beefs.

But the whole Cash Money Stood around and watched their man get his a.ss kicked and not do nothing???
 8 years ago '04        #14
medula 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 26 26
 poeknock said:
lol..I remember that s**t. Its 100% true because I was near south street when it happened

how the f**k is that relevant? south st is nowhere near the wachovia...im pretty confused over how u would know that by being on south st?
 8 years ago '05        #15
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #16
space
space
space
 medula said:
how the f**k is that relevant? south st is nowhere near the wachovia...im pretty confused over how u would know that by being on south st?
My dude after any game, everyone goes to south street. Thats the place to chill at night in Philly. You can find anyone in Philly there.

So back to my question, did Cash Money catch an L in Philly?
 04-16-2010, 09:47 AM         #17
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron O'Neal said:

damn, i didnt know n*ggas got murder over that s**t....was they on gillie side or beans side....or both? got any links for more info?
 8 years ago '08        #18
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
 murdamurda said:
Who died?

I know the Young Gunz boy (LA) i think got k!lled over this.

State Property vs Major Figgas was maybe as good as State Prop vs D-Block.

State Prop won both beefs.

But the whole Cash Money Stood around and watched their man get his a.ss kicked and not do nothing???
yeah LA died and he was real close to chris. Lil Ruckie from major figgas died also. i believe he was shot and then burned in a car. Spade from major figgas was the one who shot LA thats why hes locked up right now. if i remember correctly LA got k!lled first. then ruckie was k!lled in retailiation. although its not 100% certain thats why ruckie got k!lled but everybody pretty much knows. i also heard rumors that the k!llers were gonna try to get spade but he was already locked up. dont know if theres any truth to that. this whole beef just got way out of hand though.

to be honest now that im looking back at it i hated this beef. at the time i was all for it. but now it seems like it divided the city and thats why you saw so many philly artist beefing with each other instead of trying to put each other on. it was like the state prop figgas beed made it cool to beef with each other in philly.
 8 years ago '08        #19
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
 Don Peru said:
damn, i didnt know n*ggas got murder over that s**t....was they on gillie side or beans side....or both? got any links for more info?
im trying to find links on it but nothing is really coming up. probably because this happened so long ago and none of the people involved were big time artist. i do remember allhiphop had news on it in there news section when both LA and ruckie died. if i can find a link i'll post it.
 8 years ago '05        #20
space
space
space
You guys dont even know Jay-Z got involved?

I'll knock the man off your Polo Sweater. He directed it at Major Figgas.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop