Ben Roethlisberger's Police Report

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417
 HeyCobra said:
See the trend here, untill guilty he is innocent, whats fishy to me is when people accuse you and then the case just goes away, if your r*ped and you take the money. fine, but thats what you wanted the whole time, you wanted money not justice.
thats bulls**t
It was Kobe that threw money at her to make it go away
just like Donte' Stallworth threw money at victims family to make his case go away
did she persuade kobe to check into the hotel she was working at?
was it her fault that kobe invited her in his room and cheated on his wife?

i swear its a shame that many people hold these athletes on a high level compared to everyone else.
A Crime is a crime
 8 years ago '04        #42
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 beantown85 said:
Every time I look in a big ben thread your f**got a.ss is in here making some kind of racial argument that doesn't even make sense.

Kobe's case didn't go to trial because she dropped the case and got all that money you stupdi f**k. If you are such a racial crusader why don't you leave your computer for a couple of days and try to make a different in thet world instead of being a crybaby on boxden.
and its funny every team you route for has a racial history.
Boston = racist city

Yu Maad???????
 8 years ago '08        #43
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,810 | Props total: 3441 3441
Where is the part in her statement that says she resisted, I.E. did he rip off her panties off and bend her over, did she scream, scratch or f!ght, not enough details in that statement. On top of that she said at one bar he was making crude s3xual remarks, so why the hell did she follow him to the next bar and go to their VIP section. I aint saying Ben is innocent, but they aint have enough evidence to prove him guilty which means he shouldn't be punished. And some of yall really need to quit screaming racism for everything.
 8 years ago '10        #44
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
its about principles and morals
Ben was out drunk again serving drinks to minors
when you are the biggest athlete in a city and one of the biggest in the NFL
you don't put yourself in situations like that and of course this is not the 1st time this has happen. plus you include the motorcycle accident. Though he has yet to be convicted
he is still costing the Steelers Millions because of his actions. Steelers could lose sponsors and fan support = money flying out the window.
It also hurts the NFL as a whole

They where in the bar, and then again in another bar with him you want ben to card everyone he hangs out with, im not saying what happened is right or wrong, but you dont get to tell someone how to live there life, he worked his whole life to get to the NFL if he wants to go out and drink he can, Jeff Reed, hasnt "raped" a chick but has done many drunken things across pittsburgh and you never here about it. and the motorcycle thats on him, you cant get on him, for that, yeah they are paying him alot of money, but as soon as he gets hurt they would drop his a.ss happens all the time, if he wants to take the risk let him. Yes the steelers are losing money and could lose sponsors, but Ben got them 2 superbowls and alot of that money and sponsors. it goes both ways. im just saying you gotta let people live, hopefully he learns from his mistakes but until guilty he is innocent.

i am sure the league will suspend him and thats fine, but overall it is what it is.

Javon23 said:
fact of the matter is i wouldn't pay a chick 20 mil if i didn't r*pe her
i see what your saying but in kobes case he just wanted her gone so he could move on and fix his marriage, similar to tiger

Javon23 said:
thats bulls**t
It was Kobe that threw money at her to make it go away
just like Donte' Stallworth threw money at victims family to make his case go away
did she persuade kobe to check into the hotel she was working at?
was it her fault that kobe invited her in his room and cheated on his wife?

i swear its a shame that many people hold these athletes on a high level compared to everyone else.
A Crime is a crime

Kobe did what kobe did, but it takes two to tango, you think kobe just picked her up and walked up stairs? she went upstairs with him and went in his room, for what reason other than to bang thats what hotels are for, your telling me she didnt know what was gonna happen and wasnt letting it, girl was a wh0ore, kobe f**ked up

a crime is a crime, but what crime did ben or kobe commit? acused of r*pe isnt a crime, stallworth k!lled a man and did what the system gave him, Don't hate the player hate the game?
 8 years ago '04        #45
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
They where in the bar, and then again in another bar with him you want ben to card everyone he hangs out with, im not saying what happened is right or wrong, but you dont get to tell someone how to live there life, he worked his whole life to get to the NFL if he wants to go out and drink he can, Jeff Reed, hasnt "raped" a chick but has done many drunken things across pittsburgh and you never here about it. and the motorcycle thats on him, you cant get on him, for that, yeah they are paying him alot of money, but as soon as he gets hurt they would drop his a.ss happens all the time, if he wants to take the risk let him. Yes the steelers are losing money and could lose sponsors, but Ben got them 2 superbowls and alot of that money and sponsors. it goes both ways. im just saying you gotta let people live, hopefully he learns from his mistakes but until guilty he is innocent.

i am sure the league will suspend him and thats fine, but overall it is what it is.

i see what your saying but in kobes case he just wanted her gone so he could move on and fix his marriage, similar to tiger

Kobe did what kobe did, but it takes two to tango, you think kobe just picked her up and walked up stairs? she went upstairs with him and went in his room, for what reason other than to bang thats what hotels are for, your telling me she didnt know what was gonna happen and wasnt letting it, girl was a wh0ore, kobe f**ked up

a crime is a crime, but what crime did ben or kobe commit? acused of r*pe isnt a crime, stallworth k!lled a man and did what the system gave him, Don't hate the player hate the game?
yes he was in a bar and theres no crime for going to the bar
but Why Da f**k Yu Have Body Guards if they not stopping people from following him
matter of fact they catered to the girls following him buying them drinks for whats your point?
 8 years ago '04        #46
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 HeyCobra said:

When you are a married man/woman = it takes "1" to tango
regardless if kobe wanted this situation gone or not = paying your way out admits to guilt.
 8 years ago '04        #47
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 PEK said:
Where is the part in her statement that says she resisted, I.E. did he rip off her panties off and bend her over, did she scream, scratch or f!ght, not enough details in that statement. On top of that she said at one bar he was making crude s3xual remarks, so why the hell did she follow him to the next bar and go to their VIP section. I aint saying Ben is innocent, but they aint have enough evidence to prove him guilty which means he shouldn't be punished. And some of yall really need to quit screaming racism for everything.
There's enough here even without a r*pe charge to expect the NFL to take some action when it's this public. One of their star players taking drunk coeds into club bathrooms doesn't look good for the league. That's why they have the personal conduct policy, and the standards of it aren't as the same as a court of law.

Last edited by HHS; 04-16-2010 at 11:09 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #48
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
honestly, i actually believe the girl in this one. I've never been a ben burger fan but dude sounds like a certified a**hole in real life, Being rich and famous still couldn't get him pus*y so he had to r*pe a 20yr old girl. I'll yell out rapist if i ever see him in a game again and smh at a rapist being named ben burger lol.
 8 years ago '10        #49
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
yes he was in a bar and theres no crime for going to the bar
but Why Da f**k Yu Have Body Guards if they not stopping people from following him
matter of fact they catered to the girls following him buying them drinks for whats your point?
Cause no one was following him? your single and at a bar your gonna want girls around, ill a.ssume that was his and his friends logic, the girls gladly accepted the company up untill a point it seems. You never brought a hot chick a drink in a bar? or atleast hit on a girl in a bar? com'on son

Javon23 said:
When you are a married man/woman = it takes "1" to tango
regardless if kobe wanted this situation gone or not = paying your way out admits to guilt.
Girls a homewrecker yes kobe f**ked up, paying your way out, when the thing came to light doesnt mean he r*ped her, it means he wanted it to go away. he was guilty of cheating, Tiger was guilty of cheating and everyone came out and said s**t, and he paied the one girl not to say anything because 1. money is nothing to him, and 2. he wanted it to stop so him and his family could move on and he could try and fix his marriage without more things coming to light. via text messages and voice mails.

You speak of higher standards and what not, but if Tiger was a normal guy, there would have been no media around it, if kobe was a street baller, it would have been an open and shut case, athletes get the best and worst of things imo

d4deesnuts said:
honestly, i actually believe the girl in this one. I've never been a ben burger fan but dude sounds like a certified a**hole in real life, Being rich and famous still couldn't get him pus*y so he had to r*pe a 20yr old girl. I'll yell out rapist if i ever see him in a game again and smh at a rapist being named ben burger lol.
I dont no why i defend Ben cause i do hate him, and hes a douche, you can tell that by just looking at him, but this whole thing is just shady to me, no one has ever stopped me from doing what i want, even her friends if they think something is wrong just go get your friend, and if someone stops you yell and scream
 8 years ago '04        #50
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
According to their statements, her friends did try to get her. They went to the bodyguards, and then to the club owner, and as soon as they did get her, they all went to the cops.

Last edited by HHS; 04-16-2010 at 11:25 AM..
 04-16-2010, 11:24 AM         #51
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah lets turn this into a race argument, i havent seen any of those on boxden in a while.....

yall b**ches make boxden worse by the day, stick to did he r*pe this chick or not.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
Cause no one was following him? your single and at a bar your gonna want girls around, ill a.ssume that was his and his friends logic, the girls gladly accepted the company up untill a point it seems. You never brought a hot chick a drink in a bar? or atleast hit on a girl in a bar? com'on son

Girls a homewrecker yes kobe f**ked up, paying your way out, when the thing came to light doesnt mean he r*ped her, it means he wanted it to go away. he was guilty of cheating, Tiger was guilty of cheating and everyone came out and said s**t, and he paied the one girl not to say anything because 1. money is nothing to him, and 2. he wanted it to stop so him and his family could move on and he could try and fix his marriage without more things coming to light. via text messages and voice mails.

You speak of higher standards and what not, but if Tiger was a normal guy, there would have been no media around it, if kobe was a street baller, it would have been an open and shut case, athletes get the best and worst of things imo

I dont no why i defend Ben cause i do hate him, and hes a douche, you can tell that by just looking at him, but this whole thing is just shady to me, no one has ever stopped me from doing what i want, even her friends if they think something is wrong just go get your friend, and if someone stops you yell and scream
fact of the matter is = dont have s3x in a club
you are a millionaire = can rent any hotel you want
yes i have bought drinks and hit on girls in the club bit i didn;t try to r*pe or s3x them in a club.

it dont matter is the chick was a homewrecker. like Tiger, to avoid the whole situation all they had to do was say no and walk away.
a hoe/homewrecker is the same thing as a drug dealer trying sell you drugs in the streets
you no better to walk away and keep it moving.

if kobe wasen;t a high profile NBA player and had no money it would be a r*pe case
if tiger wasn;t high profile athlete, they would have suspected him of DUI and damaging city property.
 8 years ago '07        #53
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 JoeDoe22 said:
How can you compare this to Kobe's situation?

Kobe was made to submit DNA, given a lie detector test, arrested, charged, had multiple hearings and a trial date scheduled which was only canceled because the girl dropped the charges.

With Ben, the police just took a report.
and the officer covered the s**t up that took the report how is the officer that is chilling with Ben the whole night going to be the one called to respond to the r*pe didnt take adequate evidence and now he "resigns"

Last edited by getGwap; 04-16-2010 at 11:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #54
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
yeah lets turn this into a race argument, i havent seen any of those on boxden in a while.....

yall b**ches make boxden worse by the day, stick to did he r*pe this chick or not.
it is a race issue when you factor in the lack of reporting by ESPN and other media outlets in the beginning on both cases
 8 years ago '07        #55
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Sounds like r*pe to me
 8 years ago '06        #56
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163

Also revealed in the GBI reports released Thursday was the fact investigators wanted to talk with a woman about a separate incident reportedly involving Roethlisberger.

The documents show that after the alleged a.ssault in Milledgeville, a 16-year-old in a youth law enforcement program told authorities he knew about incidents involving Roethlisberger and a friend's sister.

Authorities repeatedly sought to interview the woman, who is in her early 20s, but she declined. The teen had said he believed the two-time Super Bowl winner twice made unwanted s3xual advances toward the woman.
 8 years ago '04        #57
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
"So the ONLY interview of Roethlis burger by ANY authority in this case was the cop who posed for pictures with Ben?"

Ha ha.........
 8 years ago '04        #58
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Ben getting people fired left and right

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #59
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #60
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 legendisdope said:
only racist people think s**t is not racist.
you hit it right on the nail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago