Ben Roethlisberger's Police Report

most viewed right now
 103
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-16-2010, 06:57 AM         #21
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeDoe22 said:
How can you compare this to Kobe's situation?

Kobe was made to submit DNA, given a lie detector test, arrested, charged, had multiple hearings and a trial date scheduled which was only canceled because the girl dropped the charges.

With Ben, the police just took a report.
its still much more relatable than mike vick....just the DA in this case realized that it would end up just like the kobe case, going through all that with not enough proof to win a case, so he just didnt charge ben, overall it would be a waste of time/money.

i mean, how are people trying to compare this to f!ghtin dogs?
 8 years ago '04        #22
Jasonb619 
space
avatar space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 60 60
 Icee said:
It's crazy how he r*ped two girls, got away with it. Santonio Holmes smokes a littler bud and gets fired, Vick shoots a few dogs gets years in federal prison. s**t #Theystilldontcareaboutus

"They" as in White America.
It's crazy how someone always tries to bring race into every issue. No wonder racism still exists.. You just implied a racist statement with no real facts.

On a side note if Ben is guilty it will catch up to him.. But I think he paid her off
 8 years ago '04        #23
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 14329 14329
racism is definitely alive and well
if Ben takes a snap this season as the steelers QB
its a wrap for their fanbase because they will be divided.
if Ben was black he would have been charged and already suspended by the NFL
and no one can't tell me anything to make me think otherwise.

This s**t was a cover up
No charges against the club owner for serving minors alcohol
the club owner 24hrs later accidentally records over the videotape evidence

The whole thing is bulls**t.........
 04-16-2010, 08:26 AM         #24
TeddyGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he did it he wont get locked up or get treated like Vick or Kobe....
 04-16-2010, 08:28 AM         #25
TeddyGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
racism is definitely alive and well
if Ben takes a snap this season as the steelers QB
its a wrap for their fanbase because they will be divided.
if Ben was black he would have been charged and already suspended by the NFL
and no one can't tell me anything to make me think otherwise.

This s**t was a cover up
No charges against the club owner for serving minors alcohol
the club owner 24hrs later accidentally records over the videotape evidence

The whole thing is bulls**t.........
Yeah if he were black they would already be trying to get that money back and releasing statements about suspending him.....
 8 years ago '07        #26
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
Definitely r*ped her.

You seen that n*ggas new haircut when he gave that speech about it on espn..i mean hes still a professional athlete, but you aint gettin THAT many girls with that half combed back mullet on your head.

Rape.

Rape in the first degree
 8 years ago '06        #27
adub123 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,279 | Props total: 12753 12753
 WiLL i Am said:
you sound stupider tryina defend a white drunk f**k
you really said stupider?

i won't even debate with your dumbass
 8 years ago '08        #28
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,629 | Props total: 8133 8133
I'm usually pretty quick to call bulls**t on these chicks, but I actually believe this one
 8 years ago '10        #29
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 TeddyGramz said:
If he did it he wont get locked up or get treated like Vick or Kobe....
how did kobe get treated? cause seems like he was fine, brought his wife a big a.ss ring and moved on

Vick cuaght a fedral conspiracy charge you can't pay them off

Girl is stupid imo, following him around, she was a groupie she wanted to bang, and then caught feelings when he peaced out. i dont think he r*ped her at all, but either way r*pe or not, id rather pay 2million do they groupie then go to court.

either way this s**t happens all the time WHITE or BLACK and people pay them off and move on and we all forget it.




Last edited by HeyCobra; 04-16-2010 at 08:45 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #30
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 602 602
#stop bringing up the race card. s**ts gettin old. back on topic though...something sounds fishy about this story. i can't see big ben raping somebody
 8 years ago '04        #31
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 14329 14329
 cjstewar8 said:
#stop bringing up the race card. s**ts gettin old. back on topic though...something sounds fishy about this story. i can't see big ben raping somebody
apparently to the steelers weed is a more serious offense then multiple accusations of a.ssault & r*pe = racism
 8 years ago '04        #32
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 14329 14329
 HeyCobra said:
how did kobe get treated? cause seems like he was fine, brought his wife a big a.ss ring and moved on

Vick cuaght a fedral conspiracy charge you can't pay them off

Girl is stupid imo, following him around, she was a groupie she wanted to bang, and then caught feelings when he peaced out. i dont think he r*ped her at all, but either way r*pe or not, id rather pay 2million do they groupie then go to court.

either way this s**t happens all the time WHITE or BLACK and people pay them off and move on and we all forget it.


kobe's case never went to trial
he paid is way out giving that girl a fat check out of court in agreement that she can never discuss the case. rumor is 20 mil
 8 years ago '07        #33
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
 HeyCobra said:
how did kobe get treated? cause seems like he was fine, brought his wife a big a.ss ring and moved on

Vick cuaght a fedral conspiracy charge you can't pay them off

Girl is stupid imo, following him around, she was a groupie she wanted to bang, and then caught feelings when he peaced out. i dont think he r*ped her at all, but either way r*pe or not, id rather pay 2million do they groupie then go to court.

either way this s**t happens all the time WHITE or BLACK and people pay them off and move on and we all forget it.


The thing is you actually believe that post was intelligent. The woman that accused kobe of raping her had a history for doing the same thing to other prominent figures, so its not even factual that kobe r*ped her.

And kobe didnt have TWO cases in a matter of a couple months.
The fact that rothelisberger is constantly being accused of raping girls and them filing charges isnt fishy to you at all?

n*gga f**k what you heard. racism isnt as prominent as it once was , but it is alive and well
 8 years ago '06        #34
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
So now all it takes is some wh0ore's accusation in order to get suspended??? Basically if you wanted to all you gotta do is find a athlete to f**k then teh wh0ore can go make some wild accusations and idiots like the people on this site will take it as fact. The only reason they're going to do this is so that the crybaby pussies that are complaining about racism will stop whining.

I'm not even a Steelers fan, and I hate Big Ben actually. But this is more about what's fair and what's not fair.
 8 years ago '10        #35
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
apparently to the steelers weed is a more serious offense then multiple accusations of a.ssault & r*pe = racism
 kidbrosweets said:
The thing is you actually believe that post was intelligent. The woman that accused kobe of raping her had a history for doing the same thing to other prominent figures, so its not even factual that kobe r*ped her.

And kobe didnt have TWO cases in a matter of a couple months.
The fact that rothelisberger is constantly being accused of raping girls and them filing charges isnt fishy to you at all?

n*gga f**k what you heard. racism isnt as prominent as it once was , but it is alive and well
See the trend here, untill guilty he is innocent, whats fishy to me is when people accuse you and then the case just goes away, if your r*ped and you take the money. fine, but thats what you wanted the whole time, you wanted money not justice.
 8 years ago '05        #36
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
so.... if you get accused of raping two women within one year and crash up your bike with no helmet ... it's all good you get no suspension, no nothing

but you smoke weed and you get ran out of town?
 8 years ago '05        #37
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
pacman jones never went to jail for any of his accusations but he is no longer in the nfl
 8 years ago '04        #38
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 14329 14329
 kidbrosweets said:
The thing is you actually believe that post was intelligent. The woman that accused kobe of raping her had a history for doing the same thing to other prominent figures, so its not even factual that kobe r*ped her.

And kobe didnt have TWO cases in a matter of a couple months.
The fact that rothelisberger is constantly being accused of raping girls and them filing charges isnt fishy to you at all?

n*gga f**k what you heard. racism isnt as prominent as it once was , but it is alive and well
fact of the matter is i wouldn't pay a chick 20 mil if i didn't r*pe her
 8 years ago '04        #39
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 14329 14329
 beantown85 said:
So now all it takes is some wh0ore's accusation in order to get suspended??? Basically if you wanted to all you gotta do is find a athlete to f**k then teh wh0ore can go make some wild accusations and idiots like the people on this site will take it as fact. The only reason they're going to do this is so that the crybaby pussies that are complaining about racism will stop whining.

I'm not even a Steelers fan, and I hate Big Ben actually. But this is more about what's fair and what's not fair.
its about principles and morals
Ben was out drunk again serving drinks to minors
when you are the biggest athlete in a city and one of the biggest in the NFL
you don't put yourself in situations like that and of course this is not the 1st time this has happen. plus you include the motorcycle accident. Though he has yet to be convicted
he is still costing the Steelers Millions because of his actions. Steelers could lose sponsors and fan support = money flying out the window.
It also hurts the NFL as a whole
 8 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
kobe's case never went to trial
he paid is way out giving that girl a fat check out of court in agreement that she can never discuss the case. rumor is 20 mil
Every time I look in a big ben thread your f**got a.ss is in here making some kind of racial argument that doesn't even make sense.

Kobe's case didn't go to trial because she dropped the case and got all that money you stupdi f**k. If you are such a racial crusader why don't you leave your computer for a couple of days and try to make a different in thet world instead of being a crybaby on boxden.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
20 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
I will marry this woman for real.
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy