Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1121
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
....Stream Is Up.
 7 years ago '07        #1122
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30435 30435
 Pistol Peter said:
i thought season 3 was the final season
i also believed this was the final season.
 7 years ago '05        #1123
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
 stogz said:
i also believed this was the final season.
....You Know They Threw A Check At That n*gga & Told Him To Stay & Make Another Season .I Think Next Season,The Freemans Is Moving. Second Time I Done Heard Granddad Say "we'll moving" This Season.
 7 years ago '04        #1124
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I don't see any reason to do another season. If you can't keep the political satire standard which the comic strips were based on, let it go. f**k compromise. f**k dumbing it down. Most people watch this for shock value and entertainment. I.E. if you go through all 40+ pages of this thread, the most sensational memories of this season were the racist, and ignorant ones. If you can't maintain your main character (Huey), just let it be...go back to the strips.
the guy couldnt even maintain the strips. so much so he had to hire a new artist. With the art style they have its damn near impossible to have topical episodes about whats going on. This isnt like south park where they can make an episode in a week it takes months to draw one episode of this show
 7 years ago '07        #1125
titofab5 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
This episode was weak, was drunk and slept halfway thru the episode, next season, if there is a next season, better not have these lullaby- a.ss episodes!
 7 years ago '07        #1126
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Huey's imaginary spy dude: so its true huh finally calling it quits
Huey: yeah so now you can stop spying on me
Huey's imaginary spy dude: just because your saying your retiring doesnt mean your really retiring thatll be like jayz and come back a couple months later.. blah blah blah
ANother season maybe

The iphone crap had me rolling though cause i have an evo and my boy has an i4 and he always talk s**t about the stuff it can do and i was like s**t can that b**ch be a phone and call somebody and this n*gga had no service
 7 years ago '05        #1127
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
I think this episode was more action packed and full fledged entertaining than a complete laugh riot like most of the others. This s**t was still hard tho, I don't know what yall n*ggas are talking about.

"He strapped her to a rocket? What type of deranged Wyle E. Coyote bulls**t is that?"

"Taquanda NOOOO!!!"

lol
 7 years ago '04        #1128
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
idk how yall thought this episode was weak. i found it hilarious.
 7 years ago '10        #1129
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Still no Ceasar?
 7 years ago '07        #1130
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Good episode, I hope we get another season. If not on Adult Swim then Comedy Central should get.
 7 years ago '07        #1131
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
lmao, they brought back the white shadow!

Damn i don't see how ya'll weren't feeling the episode? spoof of 24; reference to 9-11; had Ed Wuncler, Ed the 3rd, and Rummy; was a full fledged Huey episode. s**t was great imo, also a great way to end the season because Huey stated he was retired in the first episode, was pretty much on the side lines most the season, then sorta came out of retirement by force. Made the cycle of the season complete imo, and hopefully if there is a new season Huey will stay active.
 7 years ago '09        #1132
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
i think i laughed once...
when dude did the long run up with the steel toed boots.
other than that, very forgettable & a poor way to end the season
 7 years ago '04        #1133
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
^ sums it up for me as well

the fund raiser episode was the best on in this season
 7 years ago '04        #1134
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
def AS will pick it back up...it'd the most watched shows on sunday according to them...beating out FG
 08-18-2010, 02:46 AM         #1135
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way does Boondocks pull in higher ratings than Family Guy on Sundays. It's on a smaller network and not even in a prime time slot. Unless that's referring to AS's Sunday Family Guy re-runs

J.R. Hyphy said:
I don't see any reason to do another season. If you can't keep the political satire standard which the comic strips were based on, let it go. f**k compromise. f**k dumbing it down. Most people watch this for shock value and entertainment. I.E. if you go through all 40+ pages of this thread, the most sensational memories of this season were the racist, and ignorant ones. If you can't maintain your main character (Huey), just let it be...go back to the strips.
They started it off which a political episode and if you look through this thread there are guys saying it was a weak episode to start it with. I thought d!ck Riding Obama was one of the better Boondocks episodes because of how true it was. Look at the thread going on know about Ben Quayle calling Obama the worst president ever. There are dudes in that thread that admitted to voting for him just because he was black.

Then with this finale it hints at 9/11 being an inside job, yeah there was less political satire this season but it was still there. I thought this week's episode was fine but they should have ended with with the Chicken Flu like originally planned because this episode doesn't stand up against the last 2 weeks

Anyway, it's going to be a long 2-3 years...
 7 years ago '06        #1136
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
this episode was 8/10

uncle ruskus

jack flowers is the greatest white man since GI Joe lolol
 08-18-2010, 06:31 PM         #1137
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season was so epic. It was subtle funny, not straight up funny. I think they need to change animators though because I wasn't feeling the extra-Anime'd out expressions this season. I liked the subtle hints of anime influence, but this season had the demon smiles and everything, definitely took away from it. The Color Ruckus is my favorite episode with the Fundraiser.
 08-19-2010, 02:04 AM         #1138
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best line was at the very end when ryley was talkin bout how he looked hard in the bus.
that s**t had me rollin.

not a great episode though, I think it woulda been bettter if it was an hour long.
 7 years ago '04        #1139
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
whats up with everyone thinking that they were going to throw in Caeser in the last few episodes?
 7 years ago '04        #1140
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,557 | Props total: 662 662
 ErnieB said:
whats up with everyone thinking that they were going to throw in Caeser in the last few episodes?
Because this was originally supposed to be the last season. But if they do decide to do another season, I really hope Caesar is in it so they can make it fresh again. Especially with stories being revealed(the reason Uncle Ruckus hates black people.) and half of the extra cast being changed, leaving or k!lled off(Lethal Interjection leaving, Thugnificent no longer being a rapper, Bushido Brown being k!lled off, the end of "n*gga Moments", etc.). And especially at the end of the last episode with Grand dad actually saying "Imagine all of the problems we could have avoided if we actually listened to you Huey.". That pretty much sums up the entire series right there.

But yeah, hopefully McGruder will do another season. If not, then it was def a great series without a doubt. Just wish Caesar and Hiro Otomo could've been in it.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy