most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2010, 02:24 PM         #101
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Oh course not, but when you're doing this many bars the meaning doesn't play a big part. It's about the bar count, it has little to do with lyricism or meaning.
do you see this s**t???

close this f**k boy a.ss thread
 8 years ago '04        #102
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
s**t is crack. Its going on the Ipod right now.
 04-15-2010, 02:27 PM         #103
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone needs to snatch the acapella and switch up the beats tho...drama sucks as a dj....
 04-15-2010, 02:33 PM         #104
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
do you see this s**t???

close this f**k boy a.ss thread
Yeah I see it, but as soon as you realize that last sentence, the more you will enjoy this. You guys are looking for multiples and above average punchlines in a 20 minute song?

You must realize this is truly a great track, given the time it took and his experience in doing really long songs, I'm sure no one can f**k with him (only Joe Budden).

Your favorite rapper would suck at this.
 8 years ago '04        #105
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Joe Budden said:
At people getting mad at Game for having the same beat for 20 minutes, you guys suck at life. If you want to change beats, get your f**king a.ss on the mic and spit the s**t yourself, f**king cornballs.
So because we can't rap, that's an excuse for Game to be trash?

Not only is he maaaaaaad late on the whole Jay Electronica/Exhibit A-C bandwagon, but he's still up to his namedropping fnckery. He ran out of steam after the first 180 or so bars and that was that.

This has absolutely no replay value whatsoever. Even y'all who still like Game, most of y'all will probably listen to this once or twice at most.

Game fell off, that's why he's pulling all the possible stops for his R.E.D. album... Gucci Mane single, Eminem feature, Jay-Z diss, 50 Cent shots over a "beef" that ended years ago, etc.

You know it's red alert when 50 CENT is just like "Really? Grow up"

Joe Budden said:
Yeah I see it, but as soon as you realize that last sentence, the more you will enjoy this. You guys are looking for multiples and above average punchlines in a 20 minute song?

You must realize this is truly a great track, given the time it took and his experience in doing really long songs, I'm sure no one can f**k with him (only Joe Budden).

You're favorite rapper would suck at this.
You're basically saying Game doesn't have to be lyrical because it's 400 bars... 32 good bars > 400 average bars. If you have nothing useful to say, don't stretch it out for 20 minutes just to stay relevant.

Last edited by RYLNYC; 04-15-2010 at 02:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #106
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
banks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the game
 8 years ago '04        #107
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1738 1738

anyone got a youtube link yet??
 8 years ago '04        #108
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,867 | Props total: 18443 18443
Game's spittin, but hearing the same boring a.ss beat for 20min..is borning.
 04-15-2010, 02:40 PM         #109
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
i f**k wit game but this s**t is way to f**kin long

break this s**t down into 4 segments

this beat aint hard enough to ride for 20 straight f**kin minutes lol

f**k outta here switch up the beat n*gga
I thought the beat was gonna change up after like 3 mins but he still WENT IT.

but this dont have muich replay value because of that 1 beat

50 still lost thou...
 04-15-2010, 02:44 PM         #110
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

heres what i found on yt so far...for those compling of the big file also you can dl here
GAME 400 BARS NO DJ VERSION = CRACK!!
 04-15-2010, 02:45 PM         #111
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http:// said:

You're basically saying Game doesn't have to be lyrical because it's 400 bars... 32 good bars > 400 average bars. If you have nothing useful to say, don't stretch it out for 20 minutes just to stay relevant.
So basically you're saying you guys don't want artists to make records like this? I don't know about you guys, I like this attempt. We don't have to be here discussing this song, but we are.

It would take a very long time to record a 400 bar song that was actually worth listening to. It would have to be more like a story. Joe budden is the only rapper I believe that can pull this off.

I find it funny you guys don't want rappers to make records like this (at least that's how you guys come off), but you come in here to listen.

You guys have to realize, there is noway to make a good 400 bar song in a short time period. So there are a few things you have to accept: Lack of lyricism, the rapper's voice going out, and more.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 04-15-2010 at 02:47 PM..
 04-15-2010, 02:53 PM         #112
kingdav1d179295 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The download has reached its max, it says the sender need to re send th file again
 8 years ago '04        #113
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Joe Budden said:
So basically you're saying you guys don't want artists to make records like this? I don't know about you guys, I like this attempt. We don't have to be here discussing this song, but we are.

It would take a very long time to record a 400 bar song that was actually worth listening to. It would have to be more like a story. Joe budden is the only rapper I believe that can pull this off.

I find it funny you guys don't want rappers to make records like this (at least that's how you guys come off), but you come in here to listen.

You guys have to realize, there is noway to make a good 400 bar song in a short time period. So there are a few things you have to accept: Lack of lyricism, the rapper's voice going out, and more.
You're right, and that's exactly why I wouldn't want MOST artists doing a 400 bar joint, even some of my favorite ones. I fncks with Joe Budden and Joel Ortiz (for examples), but even they would give out sooner or later in the middle of the track.

The problem is Game is one of the last people to be doing tracks like this. He's not built to be doing 400 bars, hell he's recently not been built to make REGULAR songs, let alone joints like "400 Bars" -- the bottom line is this isn't worth listening to again and the fact it's the same old played out beat, doesn't help at all.

This is all coming from someone who used to be a huge Game fan. I'll always respect the dude for "The Documentary", but as of now, he fell off. Good riddance.
 8 years ago '09        #114
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
i love this f**king beat
 8 years ago '04        #115
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29528 29528
 Peterparker said:
i'm not even finna waste my time bumpin tha whole 20 mins..yall n*ggas lost in life

but if 50 cent made this your panties would be soaking like seattle rains...
 8 years ago '10        #116
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
 Xx Tecca xX said:
i love this f**king beat
u must be in heaven
 04-15-2010, 03:29 PM         #117
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http:// said:
You're right, and that's exactly why I wouldn't want MOST artists doing a 400 bar joint, even some of my favorite ones. I fncks with Joe Budden and Joel Ortiz (for examples), but even they would give out sooner or later in the middle of the track.

The problem is Game is one of the last people to be doing tracks like this. He's not built to be doing 400 bars, hell he's recently not been built to make REGULAR songs, let alone joints like "400 Bars" -- the bottom line is this isn't worth listening to again and the fact it's the same old played out beat, doesn't help at all.

This is all coming from someone who used to be a huge Game fan. I'll always respect the dude for "The Documentary", but as of now, he fell off. Good riddance.
ironically your talking points are as long and repetitive as game bars..only difference is that unfortunately u don't come with a pause/stop button...
 8 years ago '08        #118
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17155 17155
Nevermind heard he finishes the s**t by dissing G-unit

Last edited by The N; 04-15-2010 at 03:46 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #119
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
20min?
400Bars?
Game?

i'll pass:jay:
 8 years ago '09        #120
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
alright I thought I'd just say that Game went in, but I do agree it doesn't deserve to be replayed over and over again...but no long a.ss songz like this are MEANT to be played over and over again. Your just supposed to listen to it and go :wow: .... Like when I heard Poet Laureate Infinity V003 & 4 I listened to it and s**t myself, and listened to it one more time with lyrics to see what the content was. And It gave me a greater knowedge of what he could really do...But Game...:scared2: I dunno we'll see get the lyrics asap
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy