You know when you play too much MW2 when.....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
thats nothing

back when cod4 was hittin i played that s**t so much once my fiancee asked me to get her a roll of toilet paper and when i brought it to her room i almost threw it in the door ahead of me in hopes of flash banging any potential occupants before entering the room myself.
 8 years ago '05        #42
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 dirtybayrecordz said:

i was thinkin the same thing the games wack haha
 8 years ago '04        #43
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
When you make a thread about it
 04-15-2010, 01:05 PM         #44
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my and my roommate work at shoprite, and one day everything just shut down. There was a blackout in like the hillside/newark area. the FIRST thing my roommate thought was, 'WE'VE BEEN EMPed"

I promised him that my last day at shoprite, I'm gonna pick up the phone and yell, "ENEMY AC130 IS IN THE AIR".

i cant wait to get fired

some funny s**t in this thread
 8 years ago '10        #45
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I hate people that play ONLY this f**king game. I started deleting folks that only play MW2 off my list. I had 5 or 6 or so that you could put money on their s**t saying Modern Warfare 2 under their names instantly after getting on. I don't know how yall do it. It's not that great of a game. Too many other great titles to be so devoted to such a buggy piece of software.
Heh, I've owned an Xbox360 for about three years now. I've owned two games: Modern Warfare and that got traded in for Modern Warfare 2. Otherwise, my Xbox 360 is a just a DVD player.

Guess I shouldn't send you a friend request...
 04-15-2010, 02:09 PM         #46
TrkyMfns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Heh, I've owned an Xbox360 for about three years now. I've owned two games: Modern Warfare and that got traded in for Modern Warfare 2. Otherwise, my Xbox 360 is a just a DVD player.

Guess I shouldn't send you a friend request...
 8 years ago '05        #47
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
when u dream about the s**t n thinking your name is soap n having granadooo as ur ringtone..or cant tell if you are sleeping or awake while playing it...only cod4 though not mw2
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4018 4018
 JerseyLegend said:
my and my roommate work at shoprite, and one day everything just shut down. There was a blackout in like the hillside/newark area. the FIRST thing my roommate thought was, 'WE'VE BEEN EMPed"

I f**kin love COD man.
 8 years ago '10        #49
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 intoxicated662 said:
you know when you play too much mw2 when you're looking around at buildings and trying to find spots that would be good for camping and sniping
I do that lol when i get out of HS im joining the Marine Corps. Been waiting for the longest smh

You kno u play too much MW2 when you sneak up behind sum1 to scare them and they say u have quiet footsteps and u reply thats because u had ninja pro on.
 8 years ago '09        #50
IE 2 LBC 1 heat pts
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
You know you play to much COD when:

You see a small plane flying above and think to pull out your Javelin.

or

You see a silhouette in a window or door and think to pull out your sniper rifle.
 8 years ago '06        #51
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
you kno you play too much mw2 when u get a B on an test and say "come on bring your A game" lol
 8 years ago '05        #52
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Fresh 84 said:
you know you play too much when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you say is "Let's do this."
Haha...

My buddy always says "Go.Go.Go!"

Every time we go somewhere to the store or something, and we pull up in the parking lot.. he's sayin "Go.Go.Go.!"

I'm like calm down n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #53
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Had to come back..

I work at a warehouse and there are only a number of forklifts available.. It's a first come first serve thing, but we got this new kid... and new guys know it's courtesy to wait for all the older guys with seniority to get on their forklifts first..

but this kid, jumped on a forklift, got kicked off, jumped on another forklift and got kicked off.

Finally my buddy comes up to me and says "that guy must have the scavenger perk on."
 8 years ago '09        #54
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
 JerseyLegend said:

I promised him that my last day at shoprite, I'm gonna pick up the phone and yell, "ENEMY AC130 IS IN THE AIR".
i cant wait to get fired

some funny s**t in this thread
 8 years ago '06        #55
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Rapjunkie said:
thats nothing

back when cod4 was hittin i played that s**t so much once my fiancee asked me to get her a roll of toilet paper and when i brought it to her room i almost threw it in the door ahead of me in hopes of flash banging any potential occupants before entering the room myself.
 8 years ago '06        #56
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
Its bad I'll be humming then start doing the gun noises from the ac130 lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #57
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I sometimes will just randomly say things from the game like 'corky romano' and got people trippin'. I see birds in the air and i'm like oh s**t whos dying so much? camp!
 8 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
When you smoking a blunt and you catch a Tango running across your screen...

The Blunt falls outta yo mouth cuz you said "Fuk, that n*gga on that Marathon + Lightweight + Commando Bulls**t.

Yea Happened to me last nite.
 8 years ago '06        #59
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11819 11819
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I do that lol when i get out of HS im joining the Marine Corps. Been waiting for the longest smh

You kno u play too much MW2 when you sneak up behind sum1 to scare them and they say u have quiet footsteps and u reply thats because u had ninja pro on.

sometimes ill be sitting in class and listen to people walking down the halls and ill think to myself "damn, they need ninja pro"

and one time me and my boys were going to a party and usually we dont go early but for some reason we did and we were the first to arrive. one of my friends looked at me and said "rangers lead the way"
 8 years ago '04        #60
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
when you take the time out to post a quirky lil homo reason why u play too much...go chase some cheeks
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy