(7) San Antonio Spurs vs. (2) Dallas Mavericks - Western Conference Quarter Finals

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who You Got?
Mavericks in 4 1 2.00%
Mavericks in 5 7 14.00%
Mavericks in 6 15 30.00%
Mavericks in 7 10 20.00%
Spurs in 4 0 0%
Spurs in 5 1 2.00%
Spurs in 6 8 16.00%
Spurs in 7 8 16.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-18-2010, 09:22 PM         #61
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**tty reffing doesn't surprise me (dirk is untouchable), nobody outside of dice/manu/tim/tony playing well is bad a.ss hell....house cleaning this off season for those bums
 04-18-2010, 09:25 PM         #62
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn good board,and put back by duncan..
 8 years ago '04        #63
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Mavs can't shake the Spurs.
 04-18-2010, 09:36 PM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dirk is the truth...
 04-18-2010, 09:40 PM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is just about over....still can't believe how good of a 3 point shooter kidd is now..that s**t is amazing...
 04-18-2010, 09:41 PM         #66
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next game Spurs need to earn those fouls, mug the s**t out of Dirk if he's going to get those calls. Leave his hand kobe status to earn those calls.

And try to not leave Kidd wide open at the 3
 8 years ago '08        #67
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Mavs and lakers in the conference finals.
 8 years ago '08        #68
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Go mavs all the way
 04-18-2010, 09:45 PM         #69
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
terry for 3,and game over....mavs should win this in 6...
 04-18-2010, 09:49 PM         #70
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They can't stop Dirk, at all.
 04-18-2010, 09:52 PM         #71
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great game for the Mavs, too many TO's for the Spurs
 8 years ago '04        #72
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i thought kd was way better then dirk tho.
 8 years ago '05        #73
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Fun game to watch.
 04-18-2010, 10:03 PM         #74
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
which one of you motherf**kers said Spurs in 5 :jay:
 04-18-2010, 10:09 PM         #75
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
which one of you motherf**kers said Spurs in 5
it's 1 game calm down
 8 years ago '07        #76
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
avatar space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55954 55954
Game 2 is gonna be a WAR and I can't wait.
 8 years ago '06        #77
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
props to dallas they earned the win, had a better overall effort..... it's tuff to watch timmy being a shell of his former self... and rj should be ashamed of himself he should at least be somewhat comparable to butler, but that s**t isn't the case obviously

I see a pattern of the spurs getting rapped on the o boards and having no answer for dirk, questionable calls or not....cause thier was a couple.... call it d*ckriding if u want, but if manu doesn't play out of his mind, it's gonna be tuff to compete with a better team that has more depth as well.... and mason has no business touching the court in this series, I thought he proved that the last 5 months
 8 years ago '05        #78
Chicano_Flow 
space
avatar space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 ginobili 20 said:
props to dallas they earned the win, had a better overall effort..... it's tuff to watch timmy being a shell of his former self... and rj should be ashamed of himself he should at least be somewhat comparable to butler, but that s**t isn't the case obviously

I see a pattern of the spurs getting rapped on the o boards and having no answer for dirk, questionable calls or not....cause thier was a couple.... call it d*ckriding if u want, but if manu doesn't play out of his mind, it's gonna be tuff to compete with a better team that has more depth as well.... and mason has no business touching the court in this series, I thought he proved that the last 5 months
For real, WTF does Mason bring to the floor??? I cant wait till they trade his bumbass, everytime i see Mason step onto the floor i get pissed at Popovich. He cant shoot for s**t, he just had that lil run where he got some game winners and all of a sudden he thinks hes the s**t or that the spurs need him. f**k MASON.
 8 years ago '06        #79
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Chicano_Flow said:
For real, WTF does Mason bring to the floor??? I cant wait till they trade his bumbass, everytime i see Mason step onto the floor i get pissed at Popovich. He cant shoot for s**t, he just had that lil run where he got some game winners and all of a sudden he thinks hes the s**t or that the spurs need him. f**k MASON.
mason is a bum cause if his shot is off, he can't guard anybody on top of that... wich contradicts everything pop stands for.... and he had the nerve to demand a trade cause he wasn't getting enough touches and PT... he honestly disgust me everytime he takes the court... and manu and parker stay spoon feeding his bum a.ss wide open shots to try to build up his confidence as well.... and he still s**ts the bed
 04-19-2010, 12:32 AM         #80
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
mason is a bum cause if his shot is off, he can't guard anybody on top of that... wich contradicts everything pop stands for.... and he had the nerve to demand a trade cause he wasn't getting enough touches and PT... he honestly disgust me everytime he takes the court... and manu and parker stay spoon feeding his bum a.ss wide open shots to try to build up his confidence as well.... and he still s**ts the bed
Temple >>>>>>>>>>> Mason by a f**king mile.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy