[2010] (4) Boston Celtics vs (5) Miami Heat - 1st Round Series

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Celtics in 4 10 8.26%
Celtics in 5 14 11.57%
Celtics in 6 34 28.10%
Celtics in 7 11 9.09%
Heat in 4 0 0%
Heat in 5 4 3.31%
Heat in 6 29 23.97%
Heat in 7 19 15.70%
Voters: 121. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #581
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Damn.. I expected a 7 game series, The Celtics playing great, I cant front.
 8 years ago '05        #582
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11797 11797
 KSoraci7 said:
100dollarman, ElMarroAfamado, FOCUSED, alkoholyck, AniMal2003, antdog, backtrack, BakLykILefSmthn, bertini22, Big Daddy K8806, BrownBag, CaSeOneR305, Chevyman, ChiCity Fingaz, demon9991, FLAfynestshawti, HiphopRelated, I Am..., illmatic_kid, iLLuZiOnZ1313|M, JFamis, joshdogg26, Kc232, MIKO826, niceguy954, P. Dedos, redruM_, TheT, Truth B T0ld, TVee, WestbankThugBoy,- Streetz -, 1nonly, AdorableOne, datgemini, Dy-nasty, ebcrew, flawda_boy06, HotepSuns, katalist, k!llacali86, krispie333, Luda, SSJ3Goku, Starcoma1, thatboydrae, THEINFAMOUS, TheJaJr, WezLFaCe_KiD

^^ Voters with Sports knowledge??



























Besides the understandable Miami Fans....










[pic - click to view]


f**k outta here
Aye man point out THESE n*ggas



Heat in 5
100dollarman, ElMarroAfamado, FOCUSED
 8 years ago '05        #583
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Wade aint leaving he wanna rot in Miami where nobody shows up for playoff games.. lol
 8 years ago '05        #584
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
 KSoraci7 said:
100dollarman, ElMarroAfamado, FOCUSED, alkoholyck, AniMal2003, antdog, backtrack, BakLykILefSmthn, bertini22, Big Daddy K8806, BrownBag, CaSeOneR305, Chevyman, ChiCity Fingaz, demon9991, FLAfynestshawti, HiphopRelated, I Am..., illmatic_kid, iLLuZiOnZ1313|M, JFamis, joshdogg26, Kc232, MIKO826, niceguy954, P. Dedos, redruM_, TheT, Truth B T0ld, TVee, WestbankThugBoy,- Streetz -, 1nonly, AdorableOne, datgemini, Dy-nasty, ebcrew, flawda_boy06, HotepSuns, katalist, k!llacali86, krispie333, Luda, SSJ3Goku, Starcoma1, thatboydrae, THEINFAMOUS, TheJaJr, WezLFaCe_KiD

^^ Voters with Sports knowledge??



























Besides the understandable Miami Fans....






























































[pic - click to view]


f**k outta here
half who picked them are haters like Chi, katalist n that one Mexican
 8 years ago '07        #585
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i really didnt think we'd sweep...this is a great sign though...we look really good, if we keep playhing like this who knows how far we go
 8 years ago '06        #586
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 keithbm1111 said:
i really didnt think we'd sweep...this is a great sign though...we look really good, if we keep playhing like this who knows how far we go
I've been saying this the whole time, even earlier in this thread before the series started.

The c's didn't care about the regular season, there's no point risking injury and playing 150% for meaningless games especially at the end of the season.

Now you see how well Pierce is moving on his drives again, KG is looking more active and Ray is just being Jesus.
 8 years ago '07        #587
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13051 13051
*dead* @ anybody who thinks this series has any bearing on his decision to stay like it's ever been about winning a ring this year
 8 years ago '07        #588
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13051 13051
 Hurricane Ra said:
Wade takes notes on how to take a game winning shot. Bad idea to jack a 3 then fake a leg injury so haaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 MARTIAN MAR said:
Wade aint clutch there wasnt a whistle blown....n then he fake a injury...typical


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



i'm literally speechless @ how anybody could have the nerve to say something that ignorant


Last edited by joshdogg26; 04-24-2010 at 03:42 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #589
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13051 13051
 beantown85 said:
what point are you making besides the fact that your team sucks and will be lucky to keep wade after another first round ousting?

You're the moron who compared being down 0-2 in the finals to being down 0-2 this year then completely blew up your own theory when you admit that you have no chance at all this year.
dumbass. theory? wtf? i didn't say we were coming back from 0-2, i cited an example cuz teams come back from 0-2 all the time, that doesn't mean anything at all. in fact, u'd be f**kED if u hadn't been 0-2. the point is, winning ur home games didn't mean s**t, and u were acting like u won a championship for beating up on a team that wasn't going anywhere anyway . not all fans r delusional morons (well in real life anyway, on here they pretty much r). there's a difference between wanting ur team to win a championship every year and actually believing that they will. and here i thought boston fans were supposed to be used to winning, u must have been one of the mothaf**kas with a brown paper bag on his head .


Last edited by joshdogg26; 04-24-2010 at 03:50 AM..
 04-24-2010, 10:14 AM         #590
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
dumbass. theory? wtf? i didn't say we were coming back from 0-2, i cited an example cuz teams come back from 0-2 all the time, that doesn't mean anything at all. in fact, u'd be f**kED if u hadn't been 0-2. the point is, winning ur home games didn't mean s**t, and u were acting like u won a championship for beating up on a team that wasn't going anywhere anyway . not all fans r delusional morons (well in real life anyway, on here they pretty much r). there's a difference between wanting ur team to win a championship every year and actually believing that they will. and here i thought boston fans were supposed to be used to winning, u must have been one of the mothaf**kas with a brown paper bag on his head .
ur so mad right now.

Wade couldnt even guard Jesus so they had to switch him off
 8 years ago '07        #591
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 luker1920 said:
ur so mad right now.

Wade couldnt even guard Jesus so they had to switch him off
Do you kno how stupid you sound..

Wade shouldnt have been guarding ray allen to begin with that was a horrible coaching decison from the second i saw it. Having wade exert all that energy on both sides of the floor is dumb no matter how you look at it.

Wade drop 34 shooting over 50% with 8 ast and 5 rebs 2 stl and 2 blks

he was attacking the basket all night and only attempted 3 FT da f**k

the refs and fatigue turned him into a jumpshooter last night.
 8 years ago '04        #592
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
^^^^ i knew the refs were s**t when he did that spin move and attempted the dunk and had like 3 celtics on him and what do they call, muthaphuckin offensive interference
 8 years ago '07        #593
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Silentmurdah33 said:
^^^^ i knew the refs were s**t when he did that spin move and attempted the dunk and had like 3 celtics on him and what do they call, muthaphuckin offensive interference
yea wtf was that all about?!? smfh...I thought we were playing in boston for a second there
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #594
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
it was alot of times he went to the hole and there was always 3-4 celtics all over him and he still got no call.

i not one to cry about the refs but i thought we was in boston forreal....like damn n*gga what we gotta do to get a call round this b**ch

call it the same on both sides
 04-24-2010, 12:01 PM         #595
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
it was alot of times he went to the hole and there was always 3-4 celtics all over him and he still got no call.

i not one to cry about the refs but i thought we was in boston forreal....like damn n*gga what we gotta do to get a call round this b**ch

call it the same on both sides
Shut the f**k fool. D Wade was crying all night and he wasnt getting touched. That call yes was bad but the Celtics were getting f**ked all night from bad calls. Dont give me this bulls**t. Yesterdays' officiating was horrible for the CELTICS! not the Heat. How bout that flop by MR WADE on Rondo's easy breakaway to Ray Allen.

All Wade does is cry for fouls when nobody is even touching him, he wanted a foul on every drive to the basket.
 8 years ago '07        #596
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 luker1920 said:
Shut the f**k fool. D Wade was crying all night and he wasnt getting touched. That call yes was bad but the Celtics were getting f**ked all night from bad calls. Dont give me this bulls**t. Yesterdays' officiating was horrible for the CELTICS! not the Heat. How bout that flop by MR WADE on Rondo's easy breakaway to Ray Allen.

All Wade does is cry for fouls when nobody is even touching him, he wanted a foul on every drive to the basket.
i mean ray allen and pierce were getting the same calls on the other end

yes when he flopped i started dying....rondo shouldnt have put himself in that position tho

Wade was the only one who seemed to kno that was a must win game....which is sad
 8 years ago '07        #597
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13051 13051
 luker1920 said:
Shut the f**k fool. D Wade was crying all night and he wasnt getting touched. That call yes was bad but the Celtics were getting f**ked all night from bad calls. Dont give me this bulls**t. Yesterdays' officiating was horrible for the CELTICS! not the Heat. How bout that flop by MR WADE on Rondo's easy breakaway to Ray Allen.

All Wade does is cry for fouls when nobody is even touching him, he wanted a foul on every drive to the basket.
ur so mad right now.
 04-24-2010, 05:44 PM         #598
flawda_boy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10' 11' Heat team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10' 11' Celtics or any other team for that matter
 8 years ago '07        #599
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 flawda_boy06 said:
10' 11' Heat team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10' 11' Celtics or any other team for that matter
thats what were hoping for
 8 years ago '04        #600
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11227 11227
how does this bulls**t series have 32 pages...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy