The NEW and improved NBA 2K10 official BX League!

most viewed right now
 171
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
114 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
I'm gonna be on in about 3 hrs, anyone wanna try to end the undefeated streak?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #262
jesse5 
space
avatar space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
Damn man some of yall cheese like crazy..lol. You know that s**t where you go for a dunk and then all of a sudden EVERY defender is directly in your face and you incidentally change into a BS unmakeable layup? How do you guys even do that? Its so gay but f**k it yall do what you gotta do to win I guess right?
 05-02-2010, 06:30 PM         #263
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesse5 said:
Damn man some of yall cheese like crazy..lol. You know that s**t where you go for a dunk and then all of a sudden EVERY defender is directly in your face and you incidentally change into a BS unmakeable layup? How do you guys even do that? Its so gay but f**k it yall do what you gotta do to win I guess right?
blame 2ksports for that s**t

I hate that contact animation too
 8 years ago '07        #264
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 447 447
damn..n*ggaz gettin nice while I still am not in the League....sucks for me,....i been spendin more time wit my shorty lately cause of it.....I need to get back in this league...lol
 8 years ago '09        #265
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 744 744
game anyone? ill be on standby
 8 years ago '05        #266
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
online
 8 years ago '05        #267
I Am... 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
yo my badd guys i been upstate gettin twisted all weekend. im still pretyt hazy so if i gotta do sum s**t let me know lol cuz i been reading s**t and it seems like too much rite now
 8 years ago '07        #268
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 447 447
lol...just get me back in somehow my dude..playaz is gettin nice, while my skillz is declining and my team chemstry is worstening....lol..dont stress...
 8 years ago '05        #269
I Am... 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
k jim i reset the two games u were talkin about, they were low scoring and easy to spot. I also saw another two games where somebody quit? GS vs Den and OKC vs Was. If anything needs to be done about those let me know. and ill try to get dallas back into the league.

I dunno why some of yall r worried about playoffs yet. 20 games in the season. also looks like orlando played no games and atl played 1 so let me know if yall not gonna play and maybe ill try to get someone else in.

im about to get my david sternin onn over here, i leave two days and n*ggas start gettin wreckless lol. bout to start fining n*ggas nd s**t loll

also i think im gonna extend the 1st round till tomorrow evening or night since some games were disconnected and some dudes were kicked out... btw 23rd, i sent u an invite and it went out w/o any errors so i think u might be iite. check ur invites.


Last edited by I Am...; 05-03-2010 at 12:31 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #270
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 447 447
nevermind...im baccck bitttttches......im gonna kick some online a.ss...who want it?

I Am for the 2010 nba 2k10 david stern award


Last edited by sleep23rd; 05-03-2010 at 01:44 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #271
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 744 744
 sleep23rd said:
nevermind...im baccck bitttttches......im gonna kick some online a.ss...who want it?

I Am for the 2010 nba 2k10 david stern award
Im ready to rock later on at about 11est... I know the game will be on but u should have a 2 tv set up if ur on ur grown man but just let me know
 8 years ago '05        #272
ACEMAN 
space
avatar space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am... said:
k jim i reset the two games u were talkin about, they were low scoring and easy to spot. I also saw another two games where somebody quit? GS vs Den and OKC vs Was. If anything needs to be done about those let me know. and ill try to get dallas back into the league.

I dunno why some of yall r worried about playoffs yet. 20 games in the season. also looks like orlando played no games and atl played 1 so let me know if yall not gonna play and maybe ill try to get someone else in.

im about to get my david sternin onn over here, i leave two days and n*ggas start gettin wreckless lol. bout to start fining n*ggas nd s**t loll

also i think im gonna extend the 1st round till tomorrow evening or night since some games were disconnected and some dudes were kicked out... btw 23rd, i sent u an invite and it went out w/o any errors so i think u might be iite. check ur invites.
yo im OKC...and i didnt quit,....my dial up connection went out...so imma need one of them joints to be reset because i know for a fact Stanis dont wanna win like that...me and him play all the time
 8 years ago '07        #273
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 447 447
 HennyHeat said:
Im ready to rock later on at about 11est... I know the game will be on but u should have a 2 tv set up if ur on ur grown man but just let me know
but if i am playing the game and got 2 TV's set up...i still wont be paying attention to the playoff game..especially wit the suns vs the spurs...r u crazy?..lol..i aint missin a drop of that game unless someone is gettin blown out..then ..u will see me online....

yo..dude that runs wit portland...good game homie..Ukdawg i think his name is....
I handed u ur 1st defeat....i gotta keep my eyes on u..u like to run plays...lol..A LOT..good s**t....
 8 years ago '04        #274
jesse5 
space
avatar space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
yo whoever the Pistons get at me for our first round matchup! also ukdawg still looking to run our game let me know I am usually on later at nite
 8 years ago '07        #275
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
 sleep23rd said:
but if i am playing the game and got 2 TV's set up...i still wont be paying attention to the playoff game..especially wit the suns vs the spurs...r u crazy?..lol..i aint missin a drop of that game unless someone is gettin blown out..then ..u will see me online....

yo..dude that runs wit portland...good game homie..Ukdawg i think his name is....
I handed u ur 1st defeat....i gotta keep my eyes on u..u like to run plays...lol..A LOT..good s**t....
lol too bad that L didn't count , it was a custom game. we only had 1 game.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #276
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 285 285
whos on now????
 8 years ago '09        #277
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 744 744
im on
 8 years ago '05        #278
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 285 285
ok im on in like 2mins, this cavs better be over
 8 years ago '05        #279
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,039 | Props total: 5822 5822
 jesse5 said:
yo whoever the Pistons get at me for our first round matchup! also ukdawg still looking to run our game let me know I am usually on later at nite
gettin on after i grub...so bout ten minutes



and uhhh, since its only 20 games, u might as well not simulate until a week or two and just get the playoffs poppin, and repeat...feel me....some n*ggaz already got 9 games played and prolly would have more if the magic and hawks were active....a week and a half and the playoff picture should be wrapped up
 8 years ago '09        #280
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 744 744
ready for whoever
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
How was your life when this song dropped?
82 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Thanos Or Darkseid
139 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LD Luka Doncic Wins Euroleague MVP... @ 19yo He Becomes The Youngest MVP ..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy