The NEW and improved NBA 2K10 official BX League!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #221
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
how u let kevin love score 7 poonts in 3 minutes? my secret weapon is bottom of the bench...lmao...
yo that pause s**t u do...it makes me wanna go in more if u havent noticed...lol
 8 years ago '07        #222
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 PROPH07 said:
anyone on im tryina get a gamein?
lets go...i got a lil of this L left...
 8 years ago '05        #223
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
man who ever the hell dallas is just wasted my time goodgame waste of me winning dont send me request to play for fun if we aint played our game yet im tryina get thru the season games 1st damn
 8 years ago '07        #224
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 PROPH07 said:
man who ever the hell dallas is just wasted my time goodgame waste of me winning dont send me request to play for fun if we aint played our game yet im tryina get thru the season games 1st damn
lol..im high dog,

i dont understand ur request right now....
 8 years ago '05        #225
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
lol..im high dog,

i dont understand ur request right now....
lmfao man it had to be you damn n*gga if i didnt know you were so f**kin high id be pissed but for now since it was 4:20 on thedot when i read it was u ima just

you tryina play again?
 8 years ago '05        #226
I Am... 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 sleep23rd said:
how u let kevin love score 7 poonts in 3 minutes? my secret weapon is bottom of the bench...lmao...
yo that pause s**t u do...it makes me wanna go in more if u havent noticed...lol
Wr I was tight in the first half cuz I was comin off 3 L's and not the kind u was talkin bout. Thats after comin off a 5-1 start. Last one was a close loss to the nuggets rite before u. And then I'd be playin some good D and u grabbed an offensive board and hit some contested a.ss layups. I ain complainin or nothin. I thought I still had a chance to make a run at it, before u brought out your secret weapon lol.

wr lookin back at it, it was really my turnovers that k!lled me. Feelin exposed like that giants rite now. wr ill b bak. u gonna see brendan roy pix again on the 2k front page soon

Last edited by I Am...; 04-30-2010 at 10:45 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #227
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
suns is on dnpproph tryina play
 8 years ago '05        #228
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
damn, u shoulda of made the league 40 games, cuz half the people on my schedule are hardly on

Bobcats, Thunder, Pacers, Denver.....let me know the next time ya'll gettin on
 8 years ago '05        #229
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
 PROPH07 said:
suns is on dnpproph tryina play
im bout to be on, we can play twice if u want so we can get em out the way
 8 years ago '05        #230
I Am... 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 JimDinO77 said:
damn, u shoulda of made the league 40 games, cuz half the people on my schedule are hardly on

Bobcats, Thunder, Pacers, Denver.....let me know the next time ya'll gettin on
im sure dudes is gonna b on durin the weekend. and wat u mean? bobcats got 7 games already, pacers like 4
 8 years ago '05        #231
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
i got the magic (no games so far) and the raptors twice (seems like somebody filled in the raptors though, thought they where still a NOUSER) as far as everyone else, i only get one chance to play them once then its playoff time no biggie though....somebody get on though, cuz im tryna atleast get a custom match before i leave
 8 years ago '05        #232
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
nvm.....guess i'll get my games in 2moro
 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM         #233
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey can we change the block sliders? i'm tired of kobe being blocked by pgs
 8 years ago '07        #234
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 PROPH07 said:
lmfao man it had to be you damn n*gga if i didnt know you were so f**kin high id be pissed but for now since it was 4:20 on thedot when i read it was u ima just

you tryina play again?
wait wait wait.....was u tryin to say i was s**t before u knew it was me just cause ur lead expanded to 10 within the last 2 minutes of the game?

yeah i was high and a lil tired but.....i see what u do tho....
i will adjust next time i play u....u run plays and slow down the ball instead of playing a fast ball game..and u really hold the ball and s**t....like watch next time we play..im gonna mimic ur style..our games total by the end of the game will be will be like in the 40s - 50s.
what was with the instant replays u kept fake attempting?
that s**t f**ked me up once or twice fyi....
 8 years ago '07        #235
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
anyone down to play today round 4 eastern?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #236
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
yo Jim...im on every night at 10pm EST time buddy....(Thunder)...i need to get my games in forreal...been going to school to train to get a commercial drivers license so i can drive the big rigs
 8 years ago '05        #237
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
wait wait wait.....was u tryin to say i was s**t before u knew it was me just cause ur lead expanded to 10 within the last 2 minutes of the game?

yeah i was high and a lil tired but.....i see what u do tho....
i will adjust next time i play u....u run plays and slow down the ball instead of playing a fast ball game..and u really hold the ball and s**t....like watch next time we play..im gonna mimic ur style..our games total by the end of the game will be will be like in the 40s - 50s.
what was with the instant replays u kept fake attempting?
that s**t f**ked me up once or twice fyi....
lmfao nah i was sayin u sent me a request to play and we coulda had our season game out the way i only got 3 games in so far but we just had a scrimage i guess lol nah i wasnt tryina f**k u up wit the fake replay i was tryina to figure out how to do the media think so when u goto the 2k site uknow it shows replays im new to dis dats why i ask but good game u make f**kin play like in real life big ups lol it was a fun game though
 8 years ago '05        #238
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
Hey stanis get at me asap so we can get this game b4 monday even thouhg we played and it didnt count for sum weird reason
 8 years ago '07        #239
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 PROPH07 said:
lmfao nah i was sayin u sent me a request to play and we coulda had our season game out the way i only got 3 games in so far but we just had a scrimage i guess lol nah i wasnt tryina f**k u up wit the fake replay i was tryina to figure out how to do the media think so when u goto the 2k site uknow it shows replays im new to dis dats why i ask but good game u make f**kin play like in real life big ups lol it was a fun game though
yo..lets go...my boy wants to play u...
 8 years ago '05        #240
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
im on
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy