Freeway On Wanting Everybody To Be Muslim & Trying To Get Out The Music Industry!

most viewed right now
 140
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
freeway been a muslim. and he been dope too stop hatin
 8 years ago '05        #22
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Damn dudes is roasting Free for wanting to live a more clean, disciplined lifestyle and encouraging others to do the same. Its just a suggestion, he didnt say he was gonna suicide bomb your house if you dont.

Relax.
 8 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Bobby's World said:
Damn dudes is roasting Free for wanting to live a more clean, disciplined lifestyle and encouraging others to do the same. Its just a suggestion, he didnt say he was gonna suicide bomb your house if you dont.

Relax.
real talk. and this is why i personally cant take what these bx members say to heart. These kids surpass ignorant...
 04-14-2010, 04:55 PM         #24
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
By this logic all Catholics want to r*pe young boys...jus sayin...
the catholic church isn't representative of true christians anyways.....
 8 years ago '07        #25
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21545 21545
didn't this n*gga just drop a album?
 8 years ago '05        #26
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
i guess its easy to leave the game when your washed up. jus sayin...
 8 years ago '08        #27
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Michael_Moore said:
the catholic church isn't representative of true christians anyways.....
then who are???
 8 years ago '04        #28
Dimone293 
space
avatar space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
:laughing9::laughing19 ::lol4::doglaugh:
 8 years ago '05        #29
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 GoDzSoN35 said:
i guess its easy to leave the game when your washed up. jus sayin...
And its probably as good of a time as any.
He could remain in the game and just be a washed up rapper or drug addict reminiscing on his hip hop glory days, but instead he's choosing to be a stronger head of his household for whoever his wife is and his children. Switchin his focus.

That's being a loser or "uncool" or a joke?

I dont see how any rational person could put a negative spin on this. Jus sayin...
 8 years ago '07        #30
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Bobby's World said:
Damn dudes is roasting Free for wanting to live a more clean, disciplined lifestyle and encouraging others to do the same. Its just a suggestion, he didnt say he was gonna suicide bomb your house if you dont.

Relax.
thats boxden for ya..they take a message, change what they hear and start talking s**t
 04-14-2010, 06:31 PM         #31
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
then who are???
Pentecostal..specifically those that take note of the sabbath....but Catholicism is a direct tool of the Illuminati..think about it..look at the weight they hold in the world..the vatican is it's own head of state..the president kisses the popes ring..and they allow him to make moves at the U.N...and they don't even follow the instruction of the bible which in God's eyes is a the pope in their eyes is basically viewed as God's rep which is another u place no man above God..the pope included..there'd have been no reason for jesus to die for everyone's sins and then die and leave...and then still leave the pope to hold fort...if that were the case the entire book of daniel & revelations would be irrelevant...
 04-14-2010, 06:37 PM         #32
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
didn't this n*gga just drop a album?
so what's your point?...that makes him exempt from cleaning up his life?
 04-14-2010, 06:39 PM         #33
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoDzSoN35 said:
i guess its easy to leave the game when your washed up. jus sayin...
and you're ignorant..just sayin'....
 8 years ago '08        #34
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Snoop Dogg is a Muslim to

[pic - click to view]

















[pic - click to view]



Last edited by The N; 04-14-2010 at 06:43 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #35
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 whokid said:
Man, im tired of these rappers who find Islam then wanna leave they life. ..
Freeway didnt FIND islam.......n*gga been a muslim since birth no different then blackthought, ice cube, lupe and beanie siegal


loon FOUND islam....but n*ggas like free been muslims and were raised muslim
 04-14-2010, 09:30 PM         #36
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you're no better, you just a.ssumed he was white right off the bat, a.ssuming that only white ppl bash Islam
yeah i was wrong for that. it was in the heat of the moment and what that guy said really set me off. i just can't stand ignorance like that. i apologize for coming off like that. at the same time though most of the people that i have had arguments or debates with before who hate on islam have been white. of course though i never label all white people as being muslim haters or anything. i have plenty of white friends who are great people.
 04-14-2010, 10:36 PM         #37
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MUSLIM RAPPERS:

T-Pain
Rhymefest
Freeway
Jakk Frost
Mos Def
Beans
Lupe
Napolean (Outlawz)
Q-Tip
Busta Rhymes
Ghostface
Ice Cube
Blackthought
Kanye West
Snoop Dogg
Akon
Scarface
Mobb deep
Common
Nas
Method Man
Red Man
Styles P
Swizz Beats
Kurupt
Daz Dillinger
The Roots
Terror Squad
AZ
KRSone
A Tribe Called Quest
Noreaga
Talib Kweli
Rakim
Cee Lo
Goodie Mob
Chamillionaire
MC ren


OMG RAPPERS ARE MUSLIM?!?!

who the f**k cares?! its their religion and they can practice it freely. I love music from all of these guys. And the Freeway video is mad old. He hasnt been rockin the ROC for quite a while now. so this post is f**king trash



Last edited by TheKharma; 04-14-2010 at 10:48 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #38
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
Pentecostal..specifically those that take note of the sabbath....but Catholicism is a direct tool of the Illuminati..think about it..look at the weight they hold in the world..the vatican is it's own head of state..the president kisses the popes ring..and they allow him to make moves at the U.N...and they don't even follow the instruction of the bible which in God's eyes is a the pope in their eyes is basically viewed as God's rep which is another u place no man above God..the pope included..there'd have been no reason for jesus to die for everyone's sins and then die and leave...and then still leave the pope to hold fort...if that were the case the entire book of daniel & revelations would be irrelevant...
And here I was thinking you couldn't become even more retarded. Your whole 'true christian' argument is idiotic, but what I bolded is just...
 04-14-2010, 11:14 PM         #39
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKharma said:
MUSLIM RAPPERS:

T-Pain
Rhymefest
Freeway
Jakk Frost
Mos Def
Beans
Lupe
Napolean (Outlawz)
Q-Tip
Busta Rhymes
Ghostface
Ice Cube
Blackthought
Kanye West
Snoop Dogg
Akon
Scarface
Mobb deep
Common
Nas
Method Man
Red Man
Styles P
Swizz Beats
Kurupt
Daz Dillinger
The Roots
Terror Squad
AZ
KRSone
A Tribe Called Quest
Noreaga
Talib Kweli
Rakim
Cee Lo
Goodie Mob
Chamillionaire
MC ren


OMG RAPPERS ARE MUSLIM?!?!

who the f**k cares?! its their religion and they can practice it freely. I love music from all of these guys. And the Freeway video is mad old. He hasnt been rockin the ROC for quite a while now. so this post is f**king trash

terror squad????
 8 years ago '05        #40
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
....T-Pain?
Snoop Dogg?
Kurupt?
Daz?
Kanye West?
Ice Cube?

I Dont Think So....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy