Freeway On Wanting Everybody To Be Muslim & Trying To Get Out The Music Industry!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
5780 pageviews
64 comments

javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
Freeway On Wanting Everybody To Be Muslim & Trying To Get Out The Music Industry!

[video - click to view]

64 comments for "Freeway On Wanting Everybody To Be Muslim & Trying To Get Out The Music Industry!"

8 years ago '06        #2
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I can't really view streaming movies on this PC too good. Somebody tell me. Is he saying he is done with rapping?
 04-14-2010, 11:09 AM         #3
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, im tired of these rappers who find Islam then wanna leave they life. Just go. if u move to Arabia somewhere Free, no one will care. U see Loon...
 8 years ago '05        #4
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
"assalamu alaikum where the f**k is akbar?"
 8 years ago '09        #5
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 whokid said:
Man, im tired of these rappers who find Islam then wanna leave they life. Just go. if u move to Arabia somewhere Free, no one will care. U see Loon...
If really listened to free you would know that he had been a muslim for a while now. this s**t aint new
 8 years ago '10        #6
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 6718 6718
 whokid said:
Damn your ignorant...

Free been a Muslim. He didn't just find it and decide to change. Instead of hating like a kid, you should be happy for him.
 8 years ago '04        #7
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
well i respect his views if thats what he want to do
 8 years ago '09        #8
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1354 1354
Too bad he going to leave the game when is making his best music...
 04-14-2010, 12:38 PM         #9
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...hes makin haram every day by making/listenin to music that aint praisin allah..
.go f**k ya self freeway
if he wanna marry cousins,young girls,introduce the shariah n all that good for him...
i wont.i dont really approve religion...especially islam.

04-14-2010, 01:29 PM         #10
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS f**kIN s**t IS OLD.... FREEWAY AINT ON ROCAFELLA NO MORE. GET YA GRIND RIGHT PPL. IF YALL LISTEN TO JAKK FROSTS USTREAMS N s**t FRIZZLE GETTIN SIGNED TO CASH MONEY/FREE MONEY
 04-14-2010, 01:32 PM         #11
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
If really listened to free you would know that he had been a muslim for a while now. this s**t aint new
to u and the poster below u, i knew free been muslim. i just dont get y he wants everybody to do what he do. and now he wanna FRONT like he dont wanna rap. n*gga, he can just GO, move to arabia, no one will extradite him over a recording contract he failed to adhere to. this rap s**t made a way to feed his family, now he actin like its something he dont want to do.

NO. that is a fail.
 04-14-2010, 01:49 PM         #12
r_2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, "so they have you lock in with the contract?" AKA jay-z is raping you!!!!!
 04-14-2010, 01:57 PM         #13
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not with that Allah sh!t them people over in Iraq, Pakistan etc k!lling themselves and innocent people for some crazy religion just k!ll yourself. No one needs to die with you and Freeway wants to join them he can take his azz over there and shut da hell up in the process.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
how old is this video? that n*gga beard is WAY longer than that by now...

damn n*gga, you late...
 8 years ago '06        #15
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
 8 years ago '09        #16
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 TheKharma said:
THIS f**kIN s**t IS OLD.... FREEWAY AINT ON ROCAFELLA NO MORE. GET YA GRIND RIGHT PPL. IF YALL LISTEN TO JAKK FROSTS USTREAMS N s**t FRIZZLE GETTIN SIGNED TO CASH MONEY/FREE MONEY
Word this dude knows what hes talking about.... Jakk and Free been Muslims
 04-14-2010, 03:25 PM         #17
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teresa1983 said:
I'm not with that Allah sh!t them people over in Iraq, Pakistan etc k!lling themselves and innocent people for some crazy religion just k!ll yourself. No one needs to die with you and Freeway wants to join them he can take his azz over there and shut da hell up in the process.
so basically with your logic every muslim is like that. just a bunch of crazy people who wanna k!ll innocent people. it's sad how ignorant people can be in this world. i'm pretty sure you re a white dude. white people are responsible for the worst acts of terror throughout history. i'm not gonna sit here and label all white people as bad people though. some of you people need to get out there and get educated instead of sitting on these websites and showing your ignorance.
 8 years ago '04        #18
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
*waits for the teresa response*

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #19
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 BabyBatterBoy said:
so basically with your logic every muslim is like that. just a bunch of crazy people who wanna k!ll innocent people. it's sad how ignorant people can be in this world. i'm pretty sure you re a white dude. white people are responsible for the worst acts of terror throughout history. i'm not gonna sit here and label all white people as bad people though. some of you people need to get out there and get educated instead of sitting on these websites and showing your ignorance.
you're no better, you just a.ssumed he was white right off the bat, a.ssuming that only white ppl bash Islam
 04-14-2010, 04:01 PM         #20
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not a muslim....but anything's better than him throwing up the masonic compass and co-signing Illuminati Hov...freeway's on the right path....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy