most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6251 6251
 whodatb1 said:
no hate .... but i think this validates relapse being a failure musically and commercially ..... its like hes trying to distance himself from it as much as possible .....

@ em fans not seein the truth .......
I think he restarted cause he realized it was to similar to the 1st(on the evidence of Refill he was right)and anything that sells over 3 million these days is not a failure in any way shape or form.
 8 years ago '08        #82
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
DETOX DETOX DETOX! look for em around christmas watch!
 04-14-2010, 01:20 PM         #83
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Sucide Watch

Yeah He Changin The Title. He Dont Do Sequel Albums.
what?

Eminem Show.... Encore

^SEQUEL
 8 years ago '09        #84
robollama 1 heat pts
space
space
$430 | Props total: 57 57
 Yelsgnik said:
you have to be f**king kiddin right?!?! The Beatles have sold over a billion. You need to get off Boxden with your f*g**t a$*. Eminem is good but he is not the goat.
He's talking about last decade. Beatles were #2, Eminem was the highest selling music artist of the decade. Not just rap, but out of all music...
 8 years ago '04        #85
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
he should have released it as a bonus disc to his new cd. duh
 8 years ago '09        #86
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6251 6251
 TheKharma said:
what?

Eminem Show.... Encore

^SEQUEL
Curtain Call aswell,clearly he does do sequels and this would never of been called Relapse 2 in the 1st place if he didnt do sequels either.
 04-14-2010, 01:35 PM         #87
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awww....look at the b**ches playing keyboard tennis, going back & forth like lil hos in a packed club.
 8 years ago '05        #88
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
I'm pretty sure that the reason he wrote that is because after relapse there was an article going around about how interscope asked him to make songs that were more emotionally driven, like "beautiful" because they have more success generally. And they wanted an album that would appeal more to the black audience, cuz every white guy buys eminems s**t anyway just because we feel we're cooler if we listen to him, hahah. Anyway, em was saying that he changed the whole record and it feels drastically different from the last relapse, so there were early hints at a name change. Relapse 2 is a s**t name anyway. And i dont get how people get so mad at eminem fans. I dont get mad at adam lambert fans, but i sure as hell dont agree with them, lol. If ur a true fan of rap, theres obviously at least one eminem song that u love, some of them are pretty genius. Granted some of his songs are f**king dumb, but some of the s**t he thinks of is funny as f**k. Stop with all the hatin. People have it worse, spend ur time volunteering for haiti instead of making fun of people.
 8 years ago '06        #89
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 242 242
 thecondogg said:
I'm pretty sure that the reason he wrote that is because after relapse there was an article going around about how interscope asked him to make songs that were more emotionally driven, like "beautiful" because they have more success generally. And they wanted an album that would appeal more to the black audience, cuz every white guy buys eminems s**t anyway just because we feel we're cooler if we listen to him, hahah. Anyway, em was saying that he changed the whole record and it feels drastically different from the last relapse, so there were early hints at a name change. Relapse 2 is a s**t name anyway. And i dont get how people get so mad at eminem fans. I dont get mad at adam lambert fans, but i sure as hell dont agree with them, lol. If ur a true fan of rap, theres obviously at least one eminem song that u love, some of them are pretty genius. Granted some of his songs are f**king dumb, but some of the s**t he thinks of is funny as f**k. Stop with all the hatin. People have it worse, spend ur time volunteering for haiti instead of making fun of people.
f**k I hit a wall :banghead:
 04-14-2010, 01:54 PM         #90
40dash1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares.. Prop me
 8 years ago '09        #91
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
This is genius marketing imo he is creating buzz for his cd by telling people there is no cd..i mean if u search eminem news on google or yahoo there are like 20 30 sites talking about this..now reporters will be chasing him and all his camp for answers..he is staying in the media as much as possible..1st he says big news then the big news is there is no relapse 2..then in a few weeks or days he will say the name of the cd and itll make even more buzz..as long as he doesnt keep everyone thinking there is no cd for too long then thatll k!ll the buzz bad
 8 years ago '04        #92
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 216 216
within the next few days he will announce another album, the same one that was tentatively titled relapse 2, and he was announce a release date..which'll probably be in june
 8 years ago '04        #93
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
its called recovery now.

june 22nd
 8 years ago '05        #94
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
Album is titled "Recovery" now. He just made a statement.
 8 years ago '04        #95
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,530 | Props total: 6460 6460
 RoyceDa59 said:
Just release the music.
same thing I was thinking
 8 years ago '04        #96
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 THE TAKEOVER said:
if Em not pound for pound the best rapper in the game right now, who better than him?

Last edited by Grisly; 04-14-2010 at 03:37 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #97
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 Yelsgnik said:
you have to be f**king kiddin right?!?! The Beatles have sold over a billion. You need to get off Boxden with your f*g**t a$*. Eminem is good but he is not the goat.
Detroit born and raised, Grammy-winning rapper, Eminem took the number one spot in total albums making him the “Artist of the Decade.” He outsold top artists like Jay-Z, Nelly and even knocked out The Beatles with total sales to date at 31,127,000.
shut the f**k up.

Em is the top selling artist, PERIOD, of the past decade.

Last edited by Grisly; 04-14-2010 at 03:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #98
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Damn dudes is on zapp time in this thread.
 8 years ago '06        #99
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
It sounds like itll be a very interesting album. Different array of producers and different content than Relapse should be another great album.
 8 years ago '07        #100
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5329 5329
 ra1n said:
"I Guess Its Time For You To Hate Me Again"
"Medicine Ball" =

can't wait for the album to drop....

Last edited by Verse; 04-14-2010 at 06:21 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy