ESPN 30 For 30: 'No Crossover: The Trial Of Allen Iverson'

most viewed right now
 143
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 125
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Javon23 said:
i hope you not a kobe fan
no, but i respect his game and WORK ETHIC though
 8 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
white folks tried to give a n*gga a hunnit years
 8 years ago '04        #83
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Was kinda dumb, all the people involved were either dead or didn't want to talk.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$18,241 | Props total: 13757 13757
this should be good...

 8 years ago '06        #85
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8638 8638
wow i didnt know iverson went through this s**t man you went through some adveristy to bad it didnt change his attitude
 8 years ago '09        #86
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
that graduation film was touching
 8 years ago '06        #87
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 J.R. Hyphy said:
your preexisting emotions for Allen Iverson are obvious so I won't hold anything you say with any sort of credibility. ANYWAY, my point was that Allen Iverson implying him as "an alcoholic" or "a gambler" is speculation. Did you see Allen Iverson smack his wife? Was he convicted? Were you at ANY casinos he was in?

So what YOU MEAN A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE WHO BUTTS HEADS WITH HIS COACH, WITH AN EGO...OH NO f**kING WAY! UNHEARD OF !
wow your dumb.... to answer your question, his BEST FRIENDS said he was an alcoholic dummy... and getting banned from casinos is well known.... guess thats a conspiracy as well and he threw his wife outta the house nekkid, i guess her calling the cops was a conspiracy as well??? I wouldn't be shocked at all if he did hit that girl with the chair

and your logics are dumb, basicly your saying if you don't see something with your own eyes it didn't happen??? you'se some common sense.... bush never came out and said i don't like n*ggas so I guess thiers no truth to that according to your logic?

and yes players butt heads with coaches at TIMES, but swearing and embarassing a HOF coach when he takes u out of the game for what 4 minutes lol..... is dis respectfull any way u cut it.....and funny u ignored the fact that he quit on a team for the 3rd time now

your the fakest black activist i ever seen in my life.... every thread on here all u do is reach on a bunch of dumb racial s**t in sports...like any of these athletes give a f**k about your post from your moms basement...... like your accomplishing anything b**ching on the INTERNET 24 hours a day....
 8 years ago '07        #88
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ginobili 20 said:
wow your dumb.... to answer your question, his BEST FRIENDS said he was an alcoholic dummy... and getting banned from casinos is well known.... guess thats a conspiracy as well and he threw his wife outta the house nekkid, i guess her calling the cops was a conspiracy as well??? I wouldn't be shocked at all if he did hit that girl with the chair

and your logics are dumb, basicly your saying if you don't see something with your own eyes it didn't happen??? you'se some common sense.... bush never came out and said i don't like n*ggas so I guess thiers no truth to that according to your logic?

and yes players butt heads with coaches at TIMES, but swearing and embarassing a HOF coach when he takes u out of the game for what 4 minutes lol..... is dis respectfull any way u cut it.....and funny u ignored the fact that he quit on a team for the 3rd time now

your the fakest black activist i ever seen in my life.... every thread on here all u do is reach on a bunch of dumb racial s**t in sports...like any of these athletes give a f**k about your post from your moms basement...... like your accomplishing anything b**ching on the INTERNET 24 hours a day....
ETHER THE s**t that make your soul burn slow
 8 years ago '06        #89
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,068 | Props total: 18822 18822
another great 30 for 30....
 8 years ago '09        #90
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 RAZAH CUTS said:
another great 30 for 30....
This^^^
 8 years ago '04        #91
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ginobili 20 said:
wow your dumb.... to answer your question, his BEST FRIENDS said he was an alcoholic dummy... and getting banned from casinos is well known.... guess thats a conspiracy as well and he threw his wife outta the house nekkid, i guess her calling the cops was a conspiracy as well??? I wouldn't be shocked at all if he did hit that girl with the chair

and your logics are dumb, basicly your saying if you don't see something with your own eyes it didn't happen??? you'se some common sense.... bush never came out and said i don't like n*ggas so I guess thiers no truth to that according to your logic?

and yes players butt heads with coaches at TIMES, but swearing and embarassing a HOF coach when he takes u out of the game for what 4 minutes lol..... is dis respectfull any way u cut it.....and funny u ignored the fact that he quit on a team for the 3rd time now

your the fakest black activist i ever seen in my life.... every thread on here all u do is reach on a bunch of dumb racial s**t in sports...like any of these athletes give a f**k about your post from your moms basement...... like your accomplishing anything b**ching on the INTERNET 24 hours a day....
I dont agree with the cussing at the coach being disrespectful for taking you out of the game... Like Larry Brown says it just shows you Iverson's competiveness... he wanted to play all 48 minutes if the coach would let him...

Why does it matter if he was a HoF coach or not btw? A coach is a coach... its not like Larry Brown had won a championship at the highest level yet... But even with that said people get into f!ghts all the time i have never seen someone convicted for 5 years with 15 years probation for a f!ght that doesnt involve a knife, gun or resulted in death...

Of course he deserved a punishment but not a manslaughter timeframe type of punishment...
 8 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,365 | Props total: 8457 8457
name a franchise player who is not c*cky, stubborn and rebels against their coach.
 8 years ago '06        #93
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 dre03 said:
I dont agree with the cussing at the coach being disrespectful for taking you out of the game... Like Larry Brown says it just shows you Iverson's competiveness... he wanted to play all 48 minutes if the coach would let him...

Why does it matter if he was a HoF coach or not btw? A coach is a coach... its not like Larry Brown had won a championship at the highest level yet... But even with that said people get into f!ghts all the time i have never seen someone convicted for 5 years with 15 years probation for a f!ght that doesnt involve a knife, gun or resulted in death...

Of course he deserved a punishment but not a manslaughter timeframe type of punishment...
thiers a fine line between being competitive and being an a**hole.....I threw the HOF cocah line in, because he didn't LISTNEN or RESPECT the other coaches before him in philly.... so they said he would respect larry.and if it wasn't for pat croce intervening larry was gonna trade him..... then after that they said maybe maurice cheeks could get threw to him cause he could relate to him better... so then he proceeded to not show up for practices again... at that time it was worse because he had chris webber holding his hand threw the process and the 76ers were battling just to make the playoffs, wich they didn't... imo most so called superstars are suppose to set to the tone with thier work ethic right?? I agree the sentence was a bit ridiculous, but then if one of us smashes an innocent person in the head with a chair, our sentence prolly won't get reduced to 4 months.... I guess u could say the eye witness's were lying, guess we will never now
 04-14-2010, 10:34 AM         #94
AKidNamedCurry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
thiers a fine line between being competitive and being an a**hole.....I threw the HOF cocah line in, because he didn't LISTNEN or RESPECT the other coaches before him in philly.... so they said he would respect larry.and if it wasn't for pat croce intervening larry was gonna trade him..... then after that they said maybe maurice cheeks could get threw to him cause he could relate to him better... so then he proceeded to not show up for practices again... at that time it was worse because he had chris webber holding his hand threw the process and the 76ers were battling just to make the playoffs, wich they didn't... imo most so called superstars are suppose to set to the tone with thier work ethic right?? I agree the sentence was a bit ridiculous, but then if one of us smashes an innocent person in the head with a chair, our sentence prolly won't get reduced to 4 months.... I guess u could say the eye witness's were lying, guess we will never now
I agree that Iverson is an a**hole. That being said, the charges were ridicuous. He wasn't charge with hitting the girl with the chair, he was charged for being present during the brawl. I forget what they called it, but it was a bulls**t law. She only got stitches and last time I checked, getting five years for some sticthes is some bulls**t. Plus, those white folks int he movie were acting like he got off easy.
 8 years ago '04        #95
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ginobili 20 said:
thiers a fine line between being competitive and being an a**hole.....I threw the HOF cocah line in, because he didn't LISTNEN or RESPECT the other coaches before him in philly.... so they said he would respect larry.and if it wasn't for pat croce intervening larry was gonna trade him..... then after that they said maybe maurice cheeks could get threw to him cause he could relate to him better... so then he proceeded to not show up for practices again... at that time it was worse because he had chris webber holding his hand threw the process and the 76ers were battling just to make the playoffs, wich they didn't... imo most so called superstars are suppose to set to the tone with thier work ethic right?? I agree the sentence was a bit ridiculous, but then if one of us smashes an innocent person in the head with a chair, our sentence prolly won't get reduced to 4 months.... I guess u could say the eye witness's were lying, guess we will never now
innocent person??? they initiated the f!ght with their racially motivated slurs... How is that innocent because they didnt throw the first punch??

And they didnt even charge him with hitting someone with a chair if that was the case only one person would have been charged instead of multiple people... They charged him for taking a part in the brawl...

So you real question should be if one of us simply takes part in a brawl do we get 4 months of prison time with a felony conviction at 17 years old for your first offense... and i can tell you no... all you get is community service maybe a week or two in jail and a misdemeanor for public disturbance... You dont get a felony charge


Last edited by dre03; 04-14-2010 at 11:30 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #96
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 dre03 said:
innocent person??? they initiated the f!ght with their racially motivated slurs... How is that innocent because they didnt throw the first punch??

And they didnt even charge him with hitting someone with a chair if that was the case only one person would have been charged instead of multiple people... They charged him for taking a part in the brawl...

So you real question should be if one of us simply takes part in a brawl do we get 4 months of prison time with a felony conviction at 17 years old for your first offense... and i can tell you no... all you get is community service maybe a week or two in jail and a misdemeanor for public disturbance... You dont get a felony charge
the person that got hit with the chair had nothing to do with the incident though....and to answer your question thier is lots of peeps who do jail time for even simple a.ssault, let alone the foriegn objects lol....and your just a.ssuming that the white cats started the f!ght.....nobody knows....him and his boys coulda been acting dumb and provoked it as well..like that would be so hard to belive considering the way he acts in his 30's and he was a teen at that time......

my girl is black and I or her would pissed if some corny white cat called her outta name... but that isn't a valid reason at least in the courts eyes to start going upside dudes heads
 8 years ago '04        #97
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ginobili 20 said:
the person that got hit with the chair had nothing to do with the incident though....and to answer your question thier is lots of peeps who do jail time for even simple a.ssault, let alone the foriegn objects lol....and your just a.ssuming that the white cats started the f!ght.....nobody knows....him and his boys coulda been acting dumb and provoked it as well..like that would be so hard to belive considering the way he acts in his 30's and he was a teen at that time......

my girl is black and I or her would pissed if some corny white cat called her outta name... but that isn't a valid reason at least in the courts eyes to start going upside dudes heads
ur missing the point... nobody on here is saying you shouldnt be punished for any kind of a.ssault... but what they charged Iverson and the other guys with was being a part of the brawl... if that was the case everyone should have been charged not certain people... you had witnesses for both sides... You dont know if the people who got hit with chairs sswung a chair before getting hit with a chair... You dont know what anyone did is the main point... How do you convict specific people without evidence that they actually did anything more than everyone else at the scene...

And of course some people do jail time for a.ssault but not Prison time... U do know the difference between a prison sentence and a jail sentence right??? And the cases where people do jail time for a.ssault there is either evidence supporting it or the person had a previous record with a history of breaking the law and was also an adult...

Minors do not get charged as adults for taking part in a brawl and get denied bail... especially minors without a record... The only people who are denied bail are murderers and rapists... Not 17 year old kids who are being charged for taking part in a brawl... And you keep talking about foreign objects but u fail to realize nobody was charged for using a weapon... Thats what u are not understanding in all this... The charge was being an active participant in what they call a mob... Not a.ssault with a weapon or a.ssault at all...

One of the kids that was beat up had a felony record for cocaine possession and use... typically our law is more inclined to judge previous offenders as opposed to first time offenders... strangely enough that didnt happen here


Last edited by dre03; 04-14-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 04-14-2010, 02:20 PM         #98
blackcity15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am still tryin to see the reggie one anyone got a link
 8 years ago '04        #99
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1345 1345
 bassy said:
at equating Allen Iverson with Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis & MLK.
f**k u mean?

AI was like GOD in Virginia.

literally EVERYBODY knew him and either hated him or loved him, he's the most prized possession of sports to EVER come out of VA.

dude was beasting that whole town in football and basketball

i know he had kids' dads mad as f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #100
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1345 1345
 trackmanxs said:
that last analogy was deep, then the ducks going across the water kinda set it off
yea that s**t was on point.

ended off proper
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy