Steph Kegels
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
228 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '08        #21
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 54 54
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
I can't f**k with express polos. All the fobby indian kids wear them haha
:lachen001: pretty much all of the indian people i work with shop at old navy. they s**t dont even be matchin but since they're working here for a short period of time, they hit up old navy for them cheap a.ss polos to wear on casual fridays
 8 years ago '04        #22
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 j-dub82 said:
:lachen001: pretty much all of the indian people i work with shop at old navy. they s**t dont even be matchin but since they're working here for a short period of time, they hit up old navy for them cheap a.ss polos to wear on casual fridays
lol you know the ones straight from the motherland on some work-study visas haha

the ones that wear express are second generation kids. parents made it big in cell phones, gas stations, dry cleaners etc. kids are spoiled f**king rotten but still smell like s**t and have accents. all the guys closets are full of express clothes. they have more express clothes than the store does. it's funny that i don't fall under any of this (i'm still indian) and they love calling me "black" or "ghetto" because i wear dunks, js, and regular urban brands like 10deep, C&C, etc. but at least im not a robot like the rest of them
 8 years ago '05        #23
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
lol you know the ones straight from the motherland on some work-study visas haha

the ones that wear express are second generation kids. parents made it big in cell phones, gas stations, dry cleaners etc. kids are spoiled f**king rotten but still smell like s**t and have accents. all the guys closets are full of express clothes. they have more express clothes than the store does. it's funny that i don't fall under any of this (i'm still indian) and they love calling me "black" or "ghetto" because i wear dunks, js, and regular urban brands like 10deep, C&C, etc. but at least im not a robot like the rest of them
@ n*ggas lettin brands/clothes define them...
 8 years ago '09        #24
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
if it aint ralph lauren.......then it aint the polo for me
 8 years ago '09        #25
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Universal~Mind said:
@ n*ggas lettin brands/clothes define them...
yet you made a thread to get approval to wear them
 8 years ago '05        #26
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Jacc Blacc said:
yet you made a thread to get approval to wear them
Where did i say i needed approval? I wanted to know what n*ggas thought about them. I still thought the s**t was hot. I picked up 4 of them 2days ago. You n*ggas be reachin on here like crazy. Learn how to read.
 8 years ago '05        #27
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Jacc Blacc said:
if it aint ralph lauren.......then it aint the polo for me
ralph lauren and lacoste just have "that feel' to them. i still rock the hell out of express polos though. they're a close third or fourth to me. brooks brothers make some okay polos too.
 04-18-2010, 03:11 PM         #28
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you like it buy it, dont ask if anyone else has bought one. haha
 8 years ago '04        #29
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
do your thing but i aint spending $40 on a polo..but thats just my cheap a.ss talking though...clearance section..is all me :)
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy