Kobe Bryant/Philadelphia Hate. E60.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2010, 02:28 PM         #41
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
philly hate everything...that city is a s**thole
end thread
 04-12-2010, 02:44 PM         #42
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
He doesn't have much of a connection to Philly.. It was pretty much where he was born and where he played HS basketball. Whereas Lebron was born in Ohio, grew up in Ohio and now plays ball there.

He's just not a Philly guy, and as much as he tried to affiliate himself with the city and make it his hometown, people just didn't accept him. s**t, he even went as far to have Philly rappers on his failed rap album (Black Thought, Beanie Sigel, Broady Boy). He was never the type of person you would a.ssociate with the city. Even as a high school player he was too high profile, too protected/sheltered and really just too "Hollywood".

I guess he learned after a while that he would have to accept that Philadelphia won't accept him with open arms like he expected they would. So now he just goes to his high school and that's about it.

Maybe it would have been different had he played for the 76ers but .
city of brotherly love my a.ss

04-12-2010, 02:50 PM         #43
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Philly can go f**k themsevles theyll never have s**t as a franchise in both football and basketball. Kobe is forever LA winning championships.

CIty of Angles>>>Philly garbage

[pic - click to view]

a city of these?
 8 years ago '04        #44
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,866 | Props total: 67 67
 Hurricane24 said:

[pic - click to view]

a city of these?
*Dead*
 8 years ago '06        #45
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
Philly really booed Santa?
 8 years ago '05        #46
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Hurricane24 said:

[pic - click to view]

a city of these?
ether
 8 years ago '09        #47
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
no body considers him a hometown hero,my uncle knew his dad and kobe,and said kobe just played in his driveway all the time alone,and didnt really ball with the other kids like that wen he was a kid,and the n*ggas wasnt really feelin him in highschool
and now look at him:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #48
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
it's real simple, everyone here is overcomplicatin this...

philly = always has an underdog, hardworking mentality (which is why AI was so loved here)

kobe = always had a hollywood personality
 8 years ago '10        #49
HeyCobra 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 H-Town Renegade said:
Philly really booed Santa?

if you want the truth ^^^^
 8 years ago '08        #50
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
Philly and Boston r easily the f**gotest cities on Earth. Bitter a.ss people r hillarious.
 04-12-2010, 07:15 PM         #51
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Says the n*gga reping San Fran, Lakers, Yanks and the Penguins? Could you be any bigger of a bandwagon jumping f**got? Let me guess USC or SEC school for CFB and UNC for CBB? What a f**king sped
 8 years ago '09        #52
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Philadelphia fans hate someone???? I'm so surprised
 8 years ago '10        #53
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
 antdog said:
pretty much, them n*ggas booed Santa Claus, ungrateful a.ss n*ggas
Lmfaooo
 8 years ago '05        #54
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
f**k Philly ???? f**k any little s**thole of a place you live in ma dude...Philly is one of the most well known cities in the world...where the f**k are you yall from??? what did where you come from do for this country ???
 04-12-2010, 08:09 PM         #55
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing with Kobe is that he is an anamoly to most black people. You look at him and you say yeah he is black but when you think of Basketball greatness you think hood and cats using basketball to get out. Kobe lived a small amount of his life in Philly and then he lived in other countries dude speaks three different languages fluently. He is just not your typical hood baller. I think people don't necessarily hate him they just don't understand him as a person. He gives the vibe of a foriegner although he was born here. Plus his c*cky attitude from his younger days sits in peoples minds. He is better as a person now more humble than before but even then to me he is more of a foreign ball player and plus the burbs didn't help the image of being philly.
 8 years ago '04        #56
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 1290 1290
 malikmoore9 said:
The thing with Kobe is that he is an anamoly to most black people. You look at him and you say yeah he is black but when you think of Basketball greatness you think hood and cats using basketball to get out. Kobe lived a small amount of his life in Philly and then he lived in other countries dude speaks three different languages fluently. He is just not your typical hood baller. I think people don't necessarily hate him they just don't understand him as a person. He gives the vibe of a foriegner although he was born here. Plus his c*cky attitude from his younger days sits in peoples minds. He is better as a person now more humble than before but even then to me he is more of a foreign ball player and plus the burbs didn't help the image of being philly.
pretty much.

philly is a straight blue collar town, and a kid raised in the suburbs, went to Lower Merion High, which isn't in Philadelphia, it's in Ardmore, PA, and spent most of his childhood in other countries and is fluent in other languages.....

just isnt' something you can expect Philadelphia to embrace as their own.

that's not "hate", it just is what it is.

Kobe just ain't a philly dude, that's why Philly don't f**k with him.
 8 years ago '08        #57
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,313 | Props total: 1258 1258
im pretty sure there was an interview that kobe did where he specifically said he wasnt from philly. i dont have the interview nor am i going to look for it but im pretty sure it happened the year the lakers played the sixers in the finals. i think thats when philly truely turned on him and started hating him.

thats one of the main reasons he got booed when he won the all-star mvp that year the game was in philly. to top it off kobe had the nerve to say he was hurt by it because his home town booed him after he said he wasnt from philly.
 8 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
no body considers him a hometown hero,my uncle knew his dad and kobe,and said kobe just played in his driveway all the time alone,and didnt really ball with the other kids like that wen he was a kid,and the n*ggas wasnt really feelin him in highschool
 MAKAVELI2199 said:

If yo Uncle Knew Joe Bryant you or your cousin a.ss shoulda been in that damn driveway with him. fail

braided_uppimp said:
idgaf what you talking about, Kobe will go down as the greatest Laker player and you'll see it when he get that statue outside the Staples in about 10 years
Tell him son...Kobe is the all-time leading scorer in History, Won 4 rings and counting and even if you play the Magic Got 5 rings card...Magic's Lakers had way more talent than the teams Kobe and Shaq won on....real s**t educate yaself.
 8 years ago '04        #59
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Mike Nitty said:
If yo Uncle Knew Joe Bryant you or your cousin a.ss shoulda been in that damn driveway with him. fail

Tell him son...Kobe is the all-time leading scorer in History, Won 4 rings and counting and even if you play the Magic Got 5 rings card...Magic's Lakers had way more talent than the teams Kobe and Shaq won on....real s**t educate yaself.
get off kobe's c*ck.

[pic - click to view]

04-13-2010, 06:28 PM         #60
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol kobe lyin his a.ss off talkin bout he wanted to play in philly, n*gga knew he was goin to La
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy