most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
 antdog said:
pretty much, them n*ggas booed Santa Claus, ungrateful a.ss n*ggas
LMAO. Awww man.
 04-12-2010, 12:54 AM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:
aand ur an eagles fan

so, i dont live in philly. its a s**thole...its a dirty cold little hateful city filled with people going no where
 8 years ago '08        #23
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 DrX said:
so, i dont live in philly. its a s**thole...its a dirty cold little hateful city filled with people going no where
lol sounds just like the Eagles to.
 04-12-2010, 01:18 AM         #24
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
pretty much, them n*ggas booed Santa Claus, ungrateful a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '06        #25
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
jealous ones still envy... philly stays taking L's.
 8 years ago '10        #26
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
lol @ the truth in this thread
 8 years ago '10        #27
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
Philly didn't boo Kobe until the Finals.
 8 years ago '04        #28
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,925 | Props total: 17528 17528
Philly >>.
Kobe >>
 8 years ago '04        #29
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 HeyCobra said:
i just caught the kobe philadelphia thing on espn, about how philly hates him, and honestly i don't have a problem with Kobe, but does anyone from Philly really consider him like a home town guy?

he lived here till he was what 6? went to italy and came back for highschool ball, then went to LA, its not like he was a really big staple here. i dunno maybe its just me but i dont consider him a home town hero because he didn't do much in the home town.

agree/dissagree. just kind of wanted to get peoples thoughts.
he was NEVER a home town guy, that's why.

he played his high school ball at LOWER MERION HIGH.
That's not Philly.

His dad Joe Bryant, who played for the Sixers, is the only Bryant that Philly gives any respect too.

plus, he's just a b**ch.

Not taking anything from him, cus obviously he can ball, but f**k em
 8 years ago '04        #30
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 ginobili 20 said:
76ers fans kinda embraced iverson as the anti kobe.... the kid from the streets, even though he was from VA.... but during the finals it got more heated cause kobe would have 3 commercials to every 1 of iversons... as a young buck, I got disgusted watching all them mcdonalds joints. 2 lol.... people always thought kobe was a spoiled brat/house n*gga/pre modona etc etc... its funny 10 years later looking back on things though... kobe became a complete player while iverson eventually gave up and threw the management and other young players under the bus... 9 outta 10 cats woulda taken iverson over kobe in 2000 and now its the complete opposite... imo im in the minority but i think peeps got over infatuated with ai's image and persona and gave him more of a pass then anybody I can or my relatives can recall in the philly sports scene

but yeah I was at game 5 of the bucks series in 2001 and dudes already had vulgar signs and chants out s**tting on and calling out kobe... honestly i think regardless of the italy trip, if kobe woulda grew up in a more hood area as opposed to the burbs, the reaction woulda been a lot different.. cause that seemed to be the biggest beef with kobe
this, also.
 8 years ago '06        #31
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I'll never understand what there's to like about Kobe especially when he's not even on your team. I think a lot of it has to do with his own arrogance/egotistical demeanor combined with Lakers fans calling him the GOAT when he's not even the greatest Laker ever.

Then there's about a million other things you could add to the fire-him and his pathetic embarassing display with his wife on national TV, the whole Tim Donaghy coming out and saying refs cheated for him, it goes on and on.

Last edited by beantown; 04-12-2010 at 12:11 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #32
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 P. Dedos said:
damn right he would of pulled it off

take that shyt to the bank

he damn near pulled it off with all those bums on his squad

damn near got swept just like everybody else that season..
 8 years ago '08        #33
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
and the n*ggas wasnt really feelin him in highschool

In his senior year of high school, Bryant led the Aces to their first state championship in 53 years. During the run, he averaged 30.8 points, 12 rebounds, 6.5 a.ssists, 4.0 steals, and 3.8 blocked shots in leading the Aces to a 31–3 record.[17] He ended his career as Southeastern Pennsylvania's all-time leading scorer at 2,883 points, surpassing both Wilt Chamberlain and Lionel Simmons.[18] Bryant received several awards for his performance his senior year including being named Naismith High School Player of the Year, Gatorade Men's National Basketball Player of the Year, a McDonald's All-American, and a USA Today All-USA First Team player.
 04-12-2010, 01:08 PM         #34
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
I'll never understand what there's to like about Kobe especially when he's not even on your team. I think a lot of it has to do with his own arrogance/egotistical demeanor combined with Lakers fans calling him the GOAT when he's not even the greatest Laker ever.

Then there's about a million other things you could add to the fire-him and his pathetic embarassing display with his wife on national TV, the whole Tim Donaghy coming out and saying refs cheated for him, it goes on and on.
idgaf what you talking about, Kobe will go down as the greatest Laker player and you'll see it when he get that statue outside the Staples in about 10 years
 04-12-2010, 01:11 PM         #35
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
damn right he would of pulled it off

take that shyt to the bank

he damn near pulled it off with all those bums on his squad
the n*gga got stomped in 5, he aint pull of s**t
 04-12-2010, 01:18 PM         #36
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
i think tupac was born in brooklyn william
lol that's what I was going to say... 2Pac is actually East Coast if you think about... he split time between Harlem/Baltimore...
 8 years ago '05        #37
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
it doesnt help that he plays for the lakers, as a sixers fan you are taught to hate the lakers, i know my dad was like dont you like anybody from that team. he is still bitter at magic.

and kobe dont even claim philly

and back then we had iverson and he embraced us and vice versa, kobe was talking bout how he was gonna cut our throats out
 8 years ago '06        #38
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
Philly can go f**k themsevles theyll never have s**t as a franchise in both football and basketball. Kobe is forever LA winning championships.

CIty of Angles>>>Philly garbage
 8 years ago '05        #39
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 modalee81 said:
Philly can go f**k themsevles theyll never have s**t as a franchise in both football and basketball. Kobe is forever LA winning championships.

you know we do have an nba championship right? i dont know why you sound so bitter, because we arent...we just dont like the guy
 8 years ago '08        #40
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 modalee81 said:

hate given

philly cheesesteak grease >>>>>>>> the lakers

*and on a side note, saying philly will never have s**t as a franchise in football or basketball is not true ... the sixers have quite a history and have had legendary players like Dr. J

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 04-12-2010 at 02:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy