Santonio Holmes Traded to the Jets / Suspended First 4 Games Of Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2010, 11:40 PM         #141
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No excuses
 8 years ago '06        #142
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Illstreet said:

Yall already know who got that. Please stop.
pardon me....greatest non-fluke catch in SB history where the guy was actually a good receiver and had a job the following seasons...

should have clarified :frown:
 04-11-2010, 11:47 PM         #143
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
holmes yrds per game avg for his career is ALREADY better than plax's and he just STARTING his prime now.

not to mention holmes only been a number 1 receiver for 1 season...and already has a SB mvp, and arguably the greatest catch in SB history

lets be real...

sun there is no way on gods green earth that santonio holmes is a better all around wide reciever than plax...he's not a better blocker,he doesn't have better hands,he's most def not a better route runner...he is faster...but he also fumbles more...and plax opens up a whole side of the football field due to all the attention he get's...
 8 years ago '04        #144
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405

The second team this week to get that surprise s3x with no vaseline
 04-11-2010, 11:49 PM         #145
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow. this is a steal. wish the bears could have picked him up
 8 years ago '06        #146
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
@TimGrahamESPN This just in: Nnamdi Asomugha just got into a f!ght in a club in an effort to be traded to the Jets
 8 years ago '09        #147
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 8942 8942
Miami trades there 5th for thigpen

Miami doesn't try and trade for holmes WTF?
 04-11-2010, 11:52 PM         #148
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
@TimGrahamESPN This just in: Nnamdi Asomugha just got into a f!ght in a club in an effort to be traded to the Jets
 8 years ago '06        #149
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
Sanchez is a damn golden boy he gettin all the help in the world
 04-11-2010, 11:54 PM         #150
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

See he didn't do it right. You gotta r*pe someone while throwing bottles at there friends while failing to pay child support in 6 states.
 8 years ago '06        #151
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
I heard that Leon Washington might be part of this deal.
 8 years ago '04        #152
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 Steelerfan1 said:
Well Pittsburgh is a racist city what do u expect
i now see that
they linking holmes to s**t he was never charged with
just like ben was never charged with but yet they talking about the owners having zero tolerance of negative press and cleaning house
look at the BS ben done got in plus add the motorcycle wreck to that list

i have a feeling that Ben is indeed on the chopping block but they are waiting until after the 2PM press conference tomorrow. I think they will trade him and go after Sam Bradford
 8 years ago '06        #153
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 8 years ago '08        #154
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Go niners!
 8 years ago '06        #155
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
sun there is no way on gods green earth that santonio holmes is a better all around wide reciever than plax...he's not a better blocker,he doesn't have better hands,he's most def not a better route runner...he is faster...but he also fumbles more...and plax opens up a whole side of the football field due to all the attention he get's...
my points were facts. urs are typical bias from new york fans. i'm not gonna get into this argument. the stats speak for themselves and this is AFTER plax's full prime...and holmes hasn't even started his. and this with holmes bein a 2nd option for most of his stats and plax bein full fledged first.

plax was a nice redzone threat...thats about the only thing he got on santonio for real.
 8 years ago '06        #156
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I heard that Leon Washington might be part of this deal.
source?

cmon u better than that. at LEAST tell us who u heard that from...
 04-12-2010, 12:00 AM         #157
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:

Its a very complicated move because most people can't get a good raping without both hands on said girls throat but the Steelers teach this perfectly. One hand on throat, one hand to the bottle and no hands to give there children money
 8 years ago '08        #158
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 HotepSuns said:
yeah it wasn't his route running,or his hands...

plax was that dude. too bad he got jammed up.
 8 years ago '06        #159
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
source?

cmon u better than that. at LEAST tell us who u heard that from...
They just started talking about it on the JetsInsider forums...

There are rumors flying in the wake of the trade that sent receiver Santonio Holmes from the Steelers to the Jets that the compensation package includes both a fifth-round draft pick and running back Leon Washington.

Though we're not yet prepared to declare with 100 percent certainty that this rumor is off the mark, it's highly unlikely that Washington would be part of the deal. In order to be traded, Washington must first sign his restricted free agency tender offer. Given the apparent speed with which this deal transpired, it's unlikely that Washington inked the deal before the Steelers and the Jets worked out their trade.

That said, it's possible that the Jets and Steelers have a wink-nod baseball-style "future considerations" arrangement, whereby Washington will be shipped to Pittsburgh at a later date.

Possible, but not likely.

04-12-2010, 12:02 AM         #160
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
my points were facts. urs are typical bias from new york fans. i'm not gonna get into this argument. the stats speak for themselves and this is AFTER plax's full prime...and holmes hasn't even started his. and this with holmes bein a 2nd option for most of his stats and plax bein full fledged first.

plax was a nice redzone threat...thats about the only thing he got on santonio for real.

what "facts"...his .8 more ypg?...stop it...and please show me where stats don't back up what i'm saying....and how am i anymore bias with a proven number 1 wide reciever,who has better stats,on top of on the field respect...than your pittsburgh steelers bias with nothing more than a .8 ypg stat making santonio better...prime,or no prime...2,or 1...you're making the claim now..which is absurd...and there is nothing to back it up..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy