Santonio Holmes Traded to the Jets / Suspended First 4 Games Of Season

most viewed right now
 44
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-12-2010, 12:21 PM         #241
BigRic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will be out 4 games tho suspended
 8 years ago '07        #242
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Gattsau said:
i never said i wasnt tho .

u said my posts im being biased and im not.

your post is hating. saying no1 fears BE is pure hate and you know it.
I'm referring to previous posts i've seen you make ranting on and on and on about the Jets and even the Mets...not these last few.

I stated my opinion on Braylon, one person on the team. i'm not hating on the Jets, I'm saying how I feel about one player and I dont think he is as great as you are making him out to be. Thats not "pure hate". Pure hate would be me saying Jets suck, they wont make the playoffs, they're a joke a one year wonder, not talking about one guy. No where am I hating, sorry if you interpreted it that way
 04-12-2010, 12:27 PM         #243
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes because a QB who couldn't even learn when to and not to slide is going to master an extremely tough play book. Are they going to color code everything for him again this year? How did this retard even make it into USC
 8 years ago '07        #244
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 beantown85 said:
All I'm saying is wait and see what happens. Jets didn't do anything to impress me last year. They went 9-7 and beat San Diego and Cinci in the playoffs both teams who are the definition of choking and now their fanbase is calling themselves the "Beasts of the East" :rolleyes:
they made it to the afc chip and added 3 impact players u f**kin tard
 8 years ago '07        #245
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hurricane Ra said:
Yes because a QB who couldn't even learn when to and not to slide is going to master an extremely tough play book. Are they going to color code everything for him again this year? How did this retard even make it into USC


he dove forward for the extra yardage dummy...hes a qb with heart big ben does the same s**t hes just bigger

sanchez aint scared of contact at all...how u make that a bad thing proves ur stupidity
 8 years ago '05        #246
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,293 | Props total: 19369 19369
As a Raven fan...I love seeing the Steelers imploding. f**k em.
 8 years ago '06        #247
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$936 | Props total: 51 51
One thing I love about BX is the comments. You mahf**kas are funny as s**t. I for one love the move as any Jet Fan would and while I'm not about to go out and call us the "Beasts from the East" I will say this. We look hella good on paper right now and with all the moves we've made this offseason it's hard to not talk about us. I know these dudes have character issues but f**k it sometimes you have to make sacrifices if you want to win in the NFL.
 8 years ago '07        #248
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,074 | Props total: 2287 2287
...

a fifth round????



:jay:
 8 years ago '05        #249
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,183 | Props total: 2354 2354
we gonna be straight Hines Ward has been the only real constant reciever weve had as of lately on our team. We traded randle el after that superbowl win..Limas Sweed didnt develop as quickly got Holmes now hes gone (for a f**king 5th tho??) hes never been a star reciever though besides that superbowl catch hes been a better than average reciever. Now Wallace gonna be awesome this year lil wes welker type n*gga and randle el coming back, some trick plays maybe? We gonna be good at WR and hopefully our O-Line merges this year and polamalu gonna get the D back together. It was a dumbass move to tade him for a 5th rounder but were gonna be better than last year not worse off because of just this alot more is going on for us. Mendenhall gonna beast btw
 8 years ago '04        #250
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,299 | Props total: 14269 14269
 Woodwin said:
we gonna be straight Hines Ward has been the only real constant reciever weve had as of lately on our team. We traded randle el after that superbowl win..Limas Sweed didnt develop as quickly got Holmes now hes gone (for a f**king 5th tho??) hes never been a star reciever though besides that superbowl catch hes been a better than average reciever. Now Wallace gonna be awesome this year lil wes welker type n*gga and randle el coming back, some trick plays maybe? We gonna be good at WR and hopefully our O-Line merges this year and polamalu gonna get the D back together. It was a dumbass move to tade him for a 5th rounder but were gonna be better than last year not worse off because of just this alot more is going on for us. Mendenhall gonna beast btw
aint hines ward 87 yrs old
 8 years ago '05        #251
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 Woodwin said:
we gonna be straight Hines Ward has been the only real constant reciever weve had as of lately on our team. We traded randle el after that superbowl win..Limas Sweed didnt develop as quickly got Holmes now hes gone (for a f**king 5th tho??) hes never been a star reciever though besides that superbowl catch hes been a better than average reciever. Now Wallace gonna be awesome this year lil wes welker type n*gga and randle el coming back, some trick plays maybe? We gonna be good at WR and hopefully our O-Line merges this year and polamalu gonna get the D back together. It was a dumbass move to tade him for a 5th rounder but were gonna be better than last year not worse off because of just this alot more is going on for us. Mendenhall gonna beast btw
wake up mr west.
 8 years ago '07        #252
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
These n*ggas managed to get Cromartie, LT, and Santonio Holmes in one offseason. Unbelievable.
word. s**t is kinda wild. and @ the jets inching closer to a respectable receiving corps again.

good for them
 8 years ago '08        #253
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
ultimate fail.....getting traded for 5th round pick after being Superbowl MVP a season ago
 8 years ago '04        #254
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Sonnage King said:
wow...the jets are f**king teams left and right

another steal by the jets


I ain't mad though, can't wait for the seasons to start, I want NY to get another ring dammit!
 8 years ago '05        #255
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,183 | Props total: 2354 2354
 stacks050 said:
did santonio reach his prime yet ?
i think hes a plateua now and will decrease trade was f**king stupid regardless
 04-12-2010, 02:31 PM         #256
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
Glad to see my dude Holmes out of s**tsburgh
best be glad yins got lebron cuz them dodo browns aint goin nowhere son. i'tll be another nine seasons till you can see a win in the burgh. real talk.
 8 years ago '04        #257
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 881 881
I read all 16 pages of comments.. a lot of biased opinions in here as well as a bunch of homers in this thread..

Simply put, Jets got a steal for Holmes. A 5th round pick for a reciever who put up career highs just last season. Very dangerous in space, runs great routes and able to pick up yac in clutch moments of the game.
[Him and Burress are two different recievers by the way but share one thing in common. Top 10 in the league]

You guys are forgetting that sanchez was a rookie QB who only started one full season at SC before he left. For folks knocking how many INT's he threw, please look at Peyton Mannings first year numbers.
[Peyton didn't become a monster in the NFL till he had Edge in the backfield leading the league in rushing his first two years]
So he can only improve, plus he got weapon up-grades as well. Only losing TJ in the process.

Pittsburg seems to have a double standard when it comes to dealing with its players. Both Ben and Santonio have yet to be charged in their respective cases but it seems only one player was actually frowned upon by the organization.

And its been a month and Ben has yet to sit down with Goodell. Whats up with that?

None the less, cant wait till football season begins.
 8 years ago '05        #258
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
and the sanchez demise starts. watch him be called on to pass to make sure edwards, holmes and crotchery get there catches and still have an effective run game.
 8 years ago '05        #259
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I read all 16 pages of comments.. a lot of biased opinions in here as well as a bunch of homers in this thread..

Simply put, Jets got a steal for Holmes. A 5th round pick for a reciever who put up career highs just last season. Very dangerous in space, runs great routes and able to pick up yac in clutch moments of the game.
[Him and Burress are two different recievers by the way but share one thing in common. Top 10 in the league]

You guys are forgetting that sanchez was a rookie QB who only started one full season at SC before he left. For folks knocking how many INT's he threw, please look at Peyton Mannings first year numbers.
[Peyton didn't become a monster in the NFL till he had Edge in the backfield leading the league in rushing his first two years]
So he can only improve, plus he got weapon up-grades as well. Only losing TJ in the process.

Pittsburg seems to have a double standard when it comes to dealing with its players. Both Ben and Santonio have yet to be charged in their respective cases but it seems only one player was actually frowned upon by the organization.

And its been a month and Ben has yet to sit down with Goodell. Whats up with that?

None the less, cant wait till football season begins.
nah ben's case got dropped and holmes is still open so maybe do a little reading then when your done watch some games last year like sanchez at buffalo and tell us that he looks anything like peyton in his rookie year. and thomas jones was his edge. thats only reason he completed any passes. people really didn't watch the regular season just the playoffs i guess.


wait you put burress top 10 in the league......hate given.


Last edited by carden2; 04-12-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #260
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 carden2 said:
nah ben's case got dropped and holmes is still open so maybe do a little reading then when your done watch some games last year like sanchez at buffalo and tell us that he looks anything like peyton in his rookie year. and thomas jones was his edge. thats only reason he completed any passes. people really didn't watch the regular season just the playoffs i guess.


wait you put burress top 10 in the league......hate given.
stafford threw 20 picks in 10 games with calvin johnson

sanchez >>>> stafford; fact.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy