Santonio Holmes Traded to the Jets / Suspended First 4 Games Of Season

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #241
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 tommymm96 said:
Yup and unfortunately they have a reason too. They went to the AFC Championship and have only gotten better in the offseason. My last memory of the Pats was leaving the stadium pissed off because we got blown out by a slightly above average team at home in the playoffs. Not only that but we have not improved in the offseason.
Tehy have reaosn to? Really?? they're not even the defending AFC East champs, nevermind the AFC as a conference. The Pats will improve as well, they're at a rebuilding stage at pretty much 50% of their start spots, especially on defense. Unless the Pats and Colts disband from the league it is moronic to call them beasts of the east.

It's a longgggg ways away from anything being set in stone bud.
 8 years ago '09        #242
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
as a fellow Bengals Fan

8 years ago '07        #243
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Gattsau said:
what about my post has any biased in it? im providing facts ur providing hate.
Are you serious? I'm not hating guy, get that through your incredibly thick head. Your latest posts werent biased, but come on, to say you're not biased is like saying JaMarcus Russell isnt a bust.
 04-12-2010, 01:21 PM         #244
BigRic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will be out 4 games tho suspended
 8 years ago '07        #245
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Gattsau said:
i never said i wasnt tho .

u said my posts im being biased and im not.

your post is hating. saying no1 fears BE is pure hate and you know it.
I'm referring to previous posts i've seen you make ranting on and on and on about the Jets and even the Mets...not these last few.

I stated my opinion on Braylon, one person on the team. i'm not hating on the Jets, I'm saying how I feel about one player and I dont think he is as great as you are making him out to be. Thats not "pure hate". Pure hate would be me saying Jets suck, they wont make the playoffs, they're a joke a one year wonder, not talking about one guy. No where am I hating, sorry if you interpreted it that way
 04-12-2010, 01:27 PM         #246
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes because a QB who couldn't even learn when to and not to slide is going to master an extremely tough play book. Are they going to color code everything for him again this year? How did this retard even make it into USC
 8 years ago '07        #247
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 beantown85 said:
All I'm saying is wait and see what happens. Jets didn't do anything to impress me last year. They went 9-7 and beat San Diego and Cinci in the playoffs both teams who are the definition of choking and now their fanbase is calling themselves the "Beasts of the East" :rolleyes:
they made it to the afc chip and added 3 impact players u f**kin tard
 8 years ago '07        #248
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hurricane Ra said:
Yes because a QB who couldn't even learn when to and not to slide is going to master an extremely tough play book. Are they going to color code everything for him again this year? How did this retard even make it into USC

he dove forward for the extra yardage dummy...hes a qb with heart big ben does the same s**t hes just bigger

sanchez aint scared of contact at all...how u make that a bad thing proves ur stupidity
 8 years ago '05        #249
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
As a Raven fan...I love seeing the Steelers imploding. f**k em.
 8 years ago '06        #250
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$925 | Props total: 36 36
One thing I love about BX is the comments. You mahf**kas are funny as s**t. I for one love the move as any Jet Fan would and while I'm not about to go out and call us the "Beasts from the East" I will say this. We look hella good on paper right now and with all the moves we've made this offseason it's hard to not talk about us. I know these dudes have character issues but f**k it sometimes you have to make sacrifices if you want to win in the NFL.
 8 years ago '07        #251
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998

a fifth round????

:jay:
 8 years ago '05        #252
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
we gonna be straight Hines Ward has been the only real constant reciever weve had as of lately on our team. We traded randle el after that superbowl win..Limas Sweed didnt develop as quickly got Holmes now hes gone (for a f**king 5th tho??) hes never been a star reciever though besides that superbowl catch hes been a better than average reciever. Now Wallace gonna be awesome this year lil wes welker type n*gga and randle el coming back, some trick plays maybe? We gonna be good at WR and hopefully our O-Line merges this year and polamalu gonna get the D back together. It was a dumbass move to tade him for a 5th rounder but were gonna be better than last year not worse off because of just this alot more is going on for us. Mendenhall gonna beast btw
 8 years ago '04        #253
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
 Woodwin said:
we gonna be straight Hines Ward has been the only real constant reciever weve had as of lately on our team. We traded randle el after that superbowl win..Limas Sweed didnt develop as quickly got Holmes now hes gone (for a f**king 5th tho??) hes never been a star reciever though besides that superbowl catch hes been a better than average reciever. Now Wallace gonna be awesome this year lil wes welker type n*gga and randle el coming back, some trick plays maybe? We gonna be good at WR and hopefully our O-Line merges this year and polamalu gonna get the D back together. It was a dumbass move to tade him for a 5th rounder but were gonna be better than last year not worse off because of just this alot more is going on for us. Mendenhall gonna beast btw
aint hines ward 87 yrs old
 8 years ago '05        #254
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 Woodwin said:
wake up mr west.
 8 years ago '07        #255
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
These n*ggas managed to get Cromartie, LT, and Santonio Holmes in one offseason. Unbelievable.
word. s**t is kinda wild. and @ the jets inching closer to a respectable receiving corps again.

good for them
 8 years ago '08        #256
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
ultimate fail.....getting traded for 5th round pick after being Superbowl MVP a season ago
 8 years ago '04        #257
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Sonnage King said:
wow...the jets are f**king teams left and right

another steal by the jets

I ain't mad though, can't wait for the seasons to start, I want NY to get another ring dammit!
 8 years ago '05        #258
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 stacks050 said:
did santonio reach his prime yet ?
i think hes a plateua now and will decrease trade was f**king stupid regardless
 04-12-2010, 03:31 PM         #259
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
Glad to see my dude Holmes out of s**tsburgh
best be glad yins got lebron cuz them dodo browns aint goin nowhere son. i'tll be another nine seasons till you can see a win in the burgh. real talk.
 8 years ago '04        #260
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,698 | Props total: 540 540
I read all 16 pages of comments.. a lot of biased opinions in here as well as a bunch of homers in this thread..

Simply put, Jets got a steal for Holmes. A 5th round pick for a reciever who put up career highs just last season. Very dangerous in space, runs great routes and able to pick up yac in clutch moments of the game.
[Him and Burress are two different recievers by the way but share one thing in common. Top 10 in the league]

You guys are forgetting that sanchez was a rookie QB who only started one full season at SC before he left. For folks knocking how many INT's he threw, please look at Peyton Mannings first year numbers.
[Peyton didn't become a monster in the NFL till he had Edge in the backfield leading the league in rushing his first two years]
So he can only improve, plus he got weapon up-grades as well. Only losing TJ in the process.

Pittsburg seems to have a double standard when it comes to dealing with its players. Both Ben and Santonio have yet to be charged in their respective cases but it seems only one player was actually frowned upon by the organization.

And its been a month and Ben has yet to sit down with Goodell. Whats up with that?

None the less, cant wait till football season begins.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy