Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2010, 11:37 AM         #221
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what this does for the Jets, Sanchez will still throw 20 picks and they go 8-8.
 04-12-2010, 11:43 AM         #222
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
gohead and double holmes that leaves edwards cotch and keller in single coverage...watch out for leon and lt out of the backfield

stacked
Too bad your QB has no brains or vision bias d*ckhead.
 8 years ago '09        #223
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Ricky Towel said:
Rothelisberger said there's no way he can be in the locker room with a guy who disrespects woman.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #224
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Gattsau said:
yet ive proved to u twice that teams do fear Braylon.

shut up and learn to read.

how have you proved it? because you say so?

Nevermind, i forgot you're never wrong. I take abck everything i said about Braylon, dudes an absolute stud, now that i see what you said about him, my god he could go for 1500 yds and 15 TDs this year
 8 years ago '10        #225
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
wakey bakey
 8 years ago '08        #226
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
Braylon Edwards is still a bum dont get it twisted:lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #227
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
I guess Big Ben is next out the door, they are going to trade Big Ben and a Roethlis"burger" to the Browns for a 5th round pick and a dog pound mask.....
 8 years ago '06        #228
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
thats wassup

Pittsburgh are straight throwing Holmes under the bus
fans calling in and destroying him
they even referencing him with maurice clarett
but they think Ben is still a fine citizen
I don't think anyone called him a fine citizen, but you can keep making s**t up though.

Lemme guess Gilbert Arenas got a raw deal because he's black too :rolleyes:

your mother should've swallowed you
 8 years ago '04        #229
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
wellllp that sucks
 8 years ago '06        #230
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

how have you proved it? because you say so?

Nevermind, i forgot you're never wrong. I take abck everything i said about Braylon, dudes an absolute stud, now that i see what you said about him, my god he could go for 1500 yds and 15 TDs this year
Don't get him mad now, he has a direct line to Braylon Edwards. Maybe taht's why he drops wide open passes in the endzone.

JETS AFC EAST BEASTS at 9-7!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #231
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
This really has nothing to do with Braylon Edwards or LT or anybody besides Santonio Holmes. Great pick up for the Jets. They've gotten Cromartie and Holmes for virtually nothing.

Sucks for Pats fans and Steelers fans.
 8 years ago '07        #232
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
This really has nothing to do with Braylon Edwards or LT or anybody besides Santonio Holmes. Great pick up for the Jets. They've gotten Cromartie and Holmes for virtually nothing.

steal my sig, eh?
 8 years ago '07        #233
space
space
 Gattsau said:
see you clearly didnt read my posts or too stupid to understand it. if you dont understand how the schemes of teams defenses changed when we got braylon because of the fear of the big play i dont know what to tell you. its not a coincdence that the running game got better once we got braylon. nowhere did i say hes gonna put up #s like that I even said hes not an elite wideout but to say no1 fears him just proves how biased (or stupid) you really are.
yess...clearly I'm the biased one...you certainly are not biased
 8 years ago '04        #234
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
^you're both disgustingly biased just like everyone else here
 8 years ago '06        #235
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 tommymm96 said:

We'll see. I'm far from convinced. The Jets ran the most basic offense they possibly could to keep from getting Sanchez into trouble and he still had way more picks than touchdowns. They don't call it the sophomore slump for nothing, he has to show that he can actually defeat an NFL defense rather than just handing it off to Thomas Jones and occasionally scrambling and throwing a 15 yard pass.

And for the record they told Cromartie ha has to go pay off his 8 groupie wives before the season starts if he's even going to participate in team activities, we'll see what happens with him too.
 8 years ago '04        #236
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 beantown85 said:
We'll see. I'm far from convinced. The Jets ran the most basic offense they possibly could to keep from getting Sanchez into trouble and he still had way more picks than touchdowns. They don't call it the sophomore slump for nothing, he has to show that he can actually defeat an NFL defense rather than just handing it off to Thomas Jones and occasionally scrambling and throwing a 15 yard pass.

And for the record they told Cromartie ha has to go pay off his 8 groupie wives before the season starts if he's even going to participate in team activities, we'll see what happens with him too.
The problem is at QB but Sanchez will prob get better. Adding Holmes is a big pickup regardless of who is the QB - period. And for the record Cromartie will 100% play.
 8 years ago '06        #237
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Gattsau said:
see you clearly didnt read my posts or too stupid to understand it. if you dont understand how the schemes of teams defenses changed when we got braylon because of the fear of the big play i dont know what to tell you. its not a coincdence that the running game got better once we got braylon. nowhere did i say hes gonna put up #s like that I even said hes not an elite wideout but to say no1 fears him just proves how biased (or stupid) you really are.
lol @ u calling anyone biased

Mets and Jets fan combined to create a new breed of stupidity.
 8 years ago '07        #238
space
space
I am biased when it comes to the Pats I'll admit that, but I felt i wasnt being biased by saying Jets will win the diviosn and are a good team i wont go any further than that because that pains me enough
 8 years ago '06        #239
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
The problem is at QB but Sanchez will prob get better. Adding Holmes is a big pickup regardless of who is the QB - period. And for the record Cromartie will 100% play.
All I'm saying is wait and see what happens. Jets didn't do anything to impress me last year. They went 9-7 and beat San Diego and Cinci in the playoffs both teams who are the definition of choking and now their fanbase is calling themselves the "Beasts of the East" :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '04        #240
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 beantown85 said:
All I'm saying is wait and see what happens. Jets didn't do anything to impress me last year. They went 9-7 and beat San Diego and Cinci in the playoffs both teams who are the definition of choking and now their fanbase is calling themselves the "Beasts of the East" :rolleyes:
Yup and unfortunately they have a reason too. They went to the AFC Championship and have only gotten better in the offseason. My last memory of the Pats was leaving the stadium pissed off because we got blown out by a slightly above average team at home in the playoffs. Not only that but we have not improved in the offseason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now