Is "A Serbian Film" the most shocking film of all time?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Vincent_Chase said:
where are the links?
In your PMs.
 07-12-2010, 12:10 AM         #102
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow....thats all I have to say...I dont know whether to delete this movie from my hard drive or watch it again in a few days.

All I know is I want to go to serbia, find me a woman and take her back here....my god they are fine.

Last edited by PUA Lifestyle; 07-12-2010 at 12:13 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #103
Jamie. 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 764 764
link please
 07-12-2010, 02:41 PM         #104
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Can I get a more detailed reaction? Only because I haven't seen it, and I'm not going to. So, I'd like to get the reactions of some folks who are critics.
Why wont you watch it? Everything is fake anyway so it shouldnt affect you whatsoever. I think the worst scene is when....
[spoiler - click to view]

...and even that isnt too bad. The end is a little mentally disturbing but you remember its just a movie, it finishes, and you go on with your wonderful life.
 7 years ago '05        #105
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4134 4134
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Why wont you watch it? Everything is fake anyway so it shouldnt affect you whatsoever. I think the worst scene is when....
[spoiler - click to view]

...and even that isnt too bad. The end is a little mentally disturbing but you remember its just a movie, it finishes, and you go on with your wonderful life.
Well, quite honestly, there are just some things that I don't think I have to see, and plus I have a problem with films that have shocking stuff in it just for the sake of being shocking. And, honestly with all that is in the movie, I don't see how the message would be evident, and or the purpose of the film. It's not that I can't watch it, I just don't want to. It's all an issue of what my own moral compass would allow myself to take in.

And, this isn't the first I've heard the "it's fake" argument. Good strong cinema can affect you if it's fake or not. So, no... not really much of an issue.
 07-12-2010, 03:00 PM         #106
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand...I feel like its a great movie, its just not for everyone. Some of my friends would be like why the f**k are you watching that, others would grab some popcorn, turn up the surround sound, and enjoy the film. I liked it because it was different than these american popcorn flicks, comic book remakes, vampire series crap. I havent been to a theater in over 3 years because nothing seems like it was worth my time. I would have paid good money to see this in a theater on the big screen with awesome sounds. I hope it gets a release somewhere.
 7 years ago '05        #107
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4134 4134
 PUA Lifestyle said:
I understand...I feel like its a great movie, its just not for everyone. Some of my friends would be like why the f**k are you watching that, others would grab some popcorn, turn up the surround sound, and enjoy the film. I liked it because it was different than these american popcorn flicks, comic book remakes, vampire series crap. I havent been to a theater in over 3 years because nothing seems like it was worth my time. I would have paid good money to see this in a theater on the big screen with awesome sounds. I hope it gets a release somewhere.
It probably may get a release, but it probably won't be a wide release. I could see it getting a limited release in a few art house theaters around the country, and playing really well on the festival circuit. Last I heard, the next time it's showing on the big screen, it's showing in Canada at a film festival.
 07-12-2010, 10:59 PM         #108
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PUA Lifestyle said:
I liked it because it was different than these american popcorn flicks, comic book remakes, vampire series crap.
Those I can't watch , but I downloaded it and saw. A bit over the top and the story itself was poor, it had some points and nice visuals but its a 6/10 for me.
 7 years ago '05        #109
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
got interesting close to the end
 7 years ago '04        #110
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
Literally skull f**ked :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #111
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
In your PMs.
can u hook me up?
 07-13-2010, 01:02 AM         #112
don designz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 louie_b said:

get the f**k out with that s**t, do you even know how many Bosnians were r*ped and k!lled during the war??

You can guess 3 times by who
do you know how many Serbians were r*ped and k!lled in the war. Bosnians looked like victims and also Muslims but at the end of the day they f**king were no different.
 7 years ago '04        #113
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
Checked for it on torrents, no luck. Where is it located?
 7 years ago '09        #114
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
Link me please.

Prop you very much.
 7 years ago '05        #115
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
the trailer was lame, but i still wanna check this out. can sumone link me?
 07-13-2010, 02:30 AM         #116
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sent you guys the links
 7 years ago '04        #117
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Sent you guys the links
can you link me?
 7 years ago '05        #118
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
hey send me a link, i messaged you for one

Last edited by mattdogg444; 07-13-2010 at 03:11 AM..
 07-13-2010, 05:32 AM         #119
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amazing movie, as i've said before
 7 years ago '04        #120
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 don designz said:
do you know how many Serbians were r*ped and k!lled in the war. Bosnians looked like victims and also Muslims but at the end of the day they f**king were no different.
Yeah not nearly as many Bosnians. Thats a fact. They were the victims, the whole world watched that without even doing something.
If I k!ll or r*pe someone close to you, I can expect that you will come for me. Thats what happened, they k!lled and r*ped so many, ofcourse they gonna get some back. But not even close to what serbians did. Bosnians at first didnt even have weapons, Knifes and pitchforks, those where their weapons. It wasnt a fair f!ght since the start. But as soon as Bosnians started f!ghting back and take over serbian weapons all of a sudden the infantry comes along? This movie just proves how sick Serbs are if they promote this film with the words this movie shows how Serbs where treated during the war.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy