Is "A Serbian Film" the most shocking film of all time?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Drk said:
Wait so people whose families went through those atrocities are gonna look at these movie and say..oh thank god this director is letting the world know about the wrong that happened This movie clearly depicts that point:rolleyes2:....but oh wait the film is about a pr0n star guy?? sorry if I fail to catch the concepts while some disturbing s3xing scenes are playing while watching that movie..(which i never will btw.) I aint buying it son naawwww
no, its just putting it in ur face.

the story line is the pr0nstar quits the biz, a millionaire says ok one more gig and ill make u rich but i cant show u the script... so he does it and after the first day he tries to quit and wakes up 4 days later all bloody.. then it starts showing what happened in those 4 days

by the way during the balkan wars families were slaughtered on all sides kids, women r*ped, shot because of their nationality for years, then america dropped bombs on serbia for 3 months in 99... and what was once beautiful yugoslavia became torn countries slaughtering each other..u can see how the makers are trying to show serbia getting r*ped... just like a b**ch getting r*ped is never the same neither is serbia.. theres still a dud bomb on top of one of the buildings siting there

Last edited by DUCE; 04-14-2010 at 11:53 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #82
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,482 | Props total: 7209 7209
 cuddyduce said:
no, its just putting it in ur face.

the story line is the pr0nstar quits the biz, a millionaire says ok one more gig and ill make u rich but i cant show u the script... so he does it and after the first day he tries to quit and wakes up 4 days later all bloody.. then it starts showing what happened in those 4 days

by the way during the balkan wars families were slaughtered on all sides kids, women r*ped, shot because of their nationality for years, then america dropped bombs on serbia for 3 months in 99... and what was once beautiful yugoslavia became torn countries slaughtering each other..u can see how the makers are trying to show serbia getting r*ped... just like a b**ch getting r*ped is never the same neither is serbia.. theres still a dud bomb on top of one of the buildings siting there

Then why not just make a movie about that and call it a Serbian war movie. with a war setting you can r*pe babies and all kinds of sick s**t and it wouldn't be called smut because thats war.

you can say all of its symbolic but too me its just looks like a pr0n-snuff film with no redeeming qualities.
 8 years ago '05        #83
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 WasabiTuna said:
Then why not just make a movie about that and call it a Serbian war movie. with a war setting you can r*pe babies and all kinds of sick s**t and it wouldn't be called smut because thats war.

you can say all of its symbolic but too me its just looks like a pr0n-snuff film with no redeeming qualities.
Yeah, it would have made more sense to make a movie about the actual Serbian War than to make a film that only a few would have even an idea that it was allegorical to the Serbian War.
 8 years ago '08        #84
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 WasabiTuna said:

who knows, maybe they just wanted to make a f**ked up film
 04-14-2010, 09:28 PM         #85
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm gonna have to get the lotion out for this one!
 8 years ago '06        #86
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Got Cheeve? said:
i'm gonna have to get the lotion out for this one!
 04-15-2010, 12:19 PM         #87
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what?
 8 years ago '04        #88
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 Prodigy said:
like homeboy said, it's supposed to be a metaphor for what was done to Serbians during the war of the early 90s

the horrific scenes may seem f**ked up and tasteless... but atrocities like that actually took place

get the f**k out with that s**t, do you even know how many Bosnians were r*ped and k!lled during the war??

You can guess 3 times by who
 8 years ago '09        #89
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 719 719
 OoChiLLoO said:
3 things:

- It's a movie, it's not real.
- Where's the links at.
- Some of yall's pus*y cards have been handed directly to you...in this thread. Pussies.
yeah im tryna to get those links too lol
 8 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
3 things:

- It's a movie, it's not real.
- Where's the links at.
- Some of yall's pus*y cards have been handed directly to you...in this thread. Pussies.
3 things:

1). movie or not, if a film realistically depicts something disturbing, then guess what?! It's still disturbing! It's called suspending your disbelief, douchebag.
2). there are no links, because it doesn't even have a distributor.
3). shut the f*ck up. I'm sorry if not wanting to see a f*cking infant getting r*ped to death makes me a pus*y. I'm also sorry if I don't wanna see a father r*pe his 8 year old son... And, you say we're pus*y?
 8 years ago '09        #91
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
might as well watch a snubb film
 04-16-2010, 07:27 AM         #92
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OoChiLLoO said:
3 More things:
- Great...don't watch the movie.
- Cool... don't make OR concern yourself with threads about a movie you don't intend to watch. Do like everyone else says- say your peace and kick rocks. "im not gonna watch this"...fine...okay....bye.
-
[pic - click to view]

Jus take a look at the ops pic, homie screams feminine.
 04-17-2010, 07:42 AM         #93
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
might as well watch a snubb film
It is called snuff.
 04-17-2010, 07:52 AM         #94
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Yeah, it would have made more sense to make a movie about the actual Serbian War than to make a film that only a few would have even an idea that it was allegorical to the Serbian War.
Have you ever thought that you and those you refer to are not the intended audience? I see your points but that doesn't make it wrong on the filmmakers part, obviously those going in for violence or avoiding it because of violence are those that are not expected to watch.

Those that can look past the violent scenes and themes to think of what their meaning is would be able to see metaphorical meaning in the context of the film.

My only issue would be if it isn't this case I pointed out above, and instead goes for the cheap, shock pr0n style of films like Hostel. As already stated it isn't the content it is the context that makes works of art disgusting or repulsive, those that can't see past visuals should just turn towards their nearest movie theater for Iron Man 2.

I myself have no interest, just can't understand the controversy.
 8 years ago '06        #95
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 The Muffin Man said:
I watched this and didn't flinch

either I'm Hannibal Lecter or people forget it's just a move...even with the imagery

Trailer didnt affect me whatsoever...i was actually pretty bored by it...But ill probly watch anyway
 7 years ago '07        #96
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
Just finished watching...

07-11-2010, 10:35 PM         #97
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:

Watching right now
 7 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:

Can I get a more detailed reaction? Only because I haven't seen it, and I'm not going to. So, I'd like to get the reactions of some folks who are critics.
 7 years ago '09        #99
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 719 719
where are the links?
 7 years ago '07        #100
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 DaOmega_1 said:
Can I get a more detailed reaction? Only because I haven't seen it, and I'm not going to. So, I'd like to get the reactions of some folks who are critics.
A masterpiece of cinema. I find it hard to believe that people in this thread could judge a film without watching it based on a few spoilers that have been slightly exaggerated. This film is not for everyone. The baby scene is not long, it is very short, and it is implied. It is also the least shocking image in the film. They simply make you believe you saw something you didn’t based on pure manipulation and implication. Some people are offended by the film, sure and like I said, it’s not for everyone.

One last thing, I’d advise anyone who strongly objects to simply stay away from the movie. No one is making you or anyone else watch the film. You have a choice.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy