Is "A Serbian Film" the most shocking film of all time?

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Jasonb619 said:
Dunno how you would want to see this.. it sounds horrible from what Ive read

Spoilers Below...

[spoiler - click to view]

Yeaaaaaaaaaa I already said I wouldn't watch it but now I'm 1000% sure I won't.
 04-13-2010, 06:49 PM         #62
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
this is the typical tough guy who ends up biting off more than he can chew

this sounds 100x worse than 2 guys 1 hammer
that was bad but this combines gore and s3x
and for any person, s3x is always subconsciously running through our mind
more so than anything else, not like pr0n scenes or anything lol
but in the way that its the prime way to use subliminal messaging

this s**t will STICK with you, and i'm not dumb enough to watch some s**t that will actually f**k with my head

nevermind its a movie, when the shock of it hits you, your brain is gonna run with it regardless
lol tough guy? im not trying to prove anything to you or anyone...im just saying how ive been extremely desensitized over the years from watching crazy internet videos and something like this probably wouldnt bother me

never in a million years would i actually turn something off, or look away because it was bothering me...especially something thats fake

and ive seen more than gore too...ive seen f**ked up s3x/genital videos as well...it used to phase me, but these days ive seen it all

the descriptions of the scenes were pretty shocking but to be honest, i would always just see it as a movie - and movies are fake...so for that reason it would never bother me...if there were videos of those scenes happening in REAL LIFE, then thatd be a different story and i probably wouldnt watch for the first time in my life...but as for a movie, its fake so it wouldnt bother me...
 8 years ago '09        #63
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
where r the links?
 04-13-2010, 07:46 PM         #64
blackflaem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
I'd watch this, I thought the trailer was gonna be some extreme s**t but it was
??

Either you are Hannibal Lecter, or you're lying and you didn't see it because it has only shown anywhere in the world TWICE, and that was in Austin, Texas for South By Southwest. There are no screeners. It doesn't even have a distributor.
Ohh s**t haha.
 04-13-2010, 08:16 PM         #65
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
lol tough guy? im not trying to prove anything to you or anyone...im just saying how ive been extremely desensitized over the years from watching crazy internet videos and something like this probably wouldnt bother me

never in a million years would i actually turn something off, or look away because it was bothering me...especially something thats fake

and ive seen more than gore too...ive seen f**ked up s3x/genital videos as well...it used to phase me, but these days ive seen it all

the descriptions of the scenes were pretty shocking but to be honest, i would always just see it as a movie - and movies are fake...so for that reason it would never bother me...if there were videos of those scenes happening in REAL LIFE, then thatd be a different story and i probably wouldnt watch for the first time in my life...but as for a movie, its fake so it wouldnt bother me...
in that case, you're not a tough guy, you gotta be f**kin crazy

my point, we're not soft for not wanting to see this, you're on a whole nother level lol...
 04-13-2010, 08:36 PM         #66
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Es0_puka said:
Well I'm getting the general idea from what's been posted up so far and the trailer.
lmao, whats the general idea? random k!llings?
 8 years ago '05        #67
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,849 | Props total: 4150 4150
 Ed Bundy said:

I'm sorry if me not wanting to watch an infant get sodomized to death (even if it's just a movie) makes me soft. f*ck that tough guy sh*t.
 8 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Ed Bundy said:
seems to me like theres a bunch of soft b**ches in here

first off, this movie is fake...so no matter how extreme the scenes are, its still FAKE

2nd of all, ive seen a lot of the faces of death videos, and there are heavy rumors that a lot of the scenes were faked and staged. some were real though...either way, i sat through them when i was younger (my older cousins were watching so i asked if i could watch with them) and yea some of the stuff was f**ked up (particularly the animal k!lling scenes), but thats life...deal with it ...did you think life was a f**kin disney movie?

3rd of all...anyone who can stomach 2 guys 1 hammer can stomach ANYTHING...i watched that video and i have a feeling that this movie would be childs play compared to that video (which was REAL - unlike a movie)

4th, i saw some of your descriptions of the scenes. yea, they seem pretty shocking but the fact that this is JUST A MOVIE makes it not so bad...i dont see how you can get freaked out over a f**kin movie...

you people are too soft....go put a band-aid on your paper cuts or something...
faces of death 1 was legit.all others were renactments of deaths.even part 1 had some reenactments i think
 8 years ago '09        #69
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Wheres the release date. f**k Google. I'll wait for someone to post it.
 8 years ago '05        #70
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,849 | Props total: 4150 4150
 Gonzilla said:
Wheres the release date. f**k Google. I'll wait for someone to post it.
it doesn't have a release date, because a studio hasn't picked it up for distribution.
 8 years ago '06        #71
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 marzeial said:
f**k that movie... That limit pushing business for no artistic reason is just plain stupid. The talk about that film is down right disgusting

[pic - click to view]

I stopped reading the review, (I lose interest fast) Saw this gif, I do s**t like that, when I back my friends up.
 04-14-2010, 07:01 AM         #72
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
The filmmakers say that it is a metaphor of how Serbians were treated during the Bosnian War, or something like that. But, from reading about this more and more, how would anyone have understood that message?
Finally some useful details, will just have to view it yourself to see basically.
 04-14-2010, 07:04 AM         #73
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:

I don't find graphic images the least bit startling either. I used to look at crime photos when I was younger.
 8 years ago '07        #74
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
what kinda of sick mudaf**ker would make a movie and think of putting a scene with a baby getting r*ped.. someone needs to put a cap in this f**kers dome
 8 years ago '04        #75
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Drk said:
what kinda of sick mudaf**ker would make a movie and think of putting a scene with a baby getting r*ped.. someone needs to put a cap in this f**kers dome
as much as I dont agree with baby raping.......its all in how it falls into the context of the story.If he is trying to make the director of the pr0n movie seem like one of the most evil dudes in the world....that would be a good way of showing it. What if somebody had a gun to your whole familys head and a newborn baby in front of you to r*pe?? What would you do? Watch your whole family die or live with doing what you did?
 8 years ago '07        #76
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
Yeah but I saw the trailer and i dont think that s**t was tasteful or artistic... just looks like some s**t script with a director eager to make some over the edge horror movie by any means...

I mean when someone says "oh lets but this scene where this baby is r*ped to symbolize this.." Me and most normal functioning people would think you are on sick mudaf**ker before we ever call that "artistic"... . Theres somethings would dont touch...
 8 years ago '04        #77
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
like homeboy said, it's supposed to be a metaphor for what was done to Serbians during the war of the early 90s

the horrific scenes may seem f**ked up and tasteless... but atrocities like that actually took place
 8 years ago '07        #78
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
Wait so people whose families went through those atrocities are gonna look at these movie and say..oh thank god this director is letting the world know about the wrong that happened This movie clearly depicts that point:rolleyes2:....but oh wait the film is about a pr0n star guy?? sorry if I fail to catch the concepts while some disturbing s3xing scenes are playing while watching that movie..(which i never will btw.) I aint buying it son naawwww

Last edited by Drk; 04-14-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #79
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 7315 7315
i agree above. anyone that says this is good is just a sick mofo.no need for senseless s**t like baby r*pe.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #80
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Drk said:
Yeah but I saw the trailer and i dont think that s**t was tasteful or artistic... just looks like some s**t script with a director eager to make some over the edge horror movie by any means...

I mean when someone says "oh lets but this scene where this baby is r*ped to symbolize this.." Me and most normal functioning people would think you are on sick mudaf**ker before we ever call that "artistic"... . Theres somethings would dont touch...
once again.....you cannot tell ANYTHING from the trailer.Not if its artistic or how disturbing its gonna be. Some reviews are dogging it and calling it pointless others are saying its genius and everything in it has a purpose. Just wait till you actually watch it to decide. Have you seen Inside or Grace?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago