Is "A Serbian Film" the most shocking film of all time?

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
 DaOmega_1 said:
Try some guy raping a newborn baby to death.
Are you for real
 8 years ago '05        #42
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4136 4136
 NYG155 said:
Are you for real
For real...
 8 years ago '06        #43
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 DaOmega_1 said:
Try some guy raping a newborn baby to death.

Quoted for emphasis if its true

Still want to see it, I find myself pretty desensitized so it would be a test
 8 years ago '09        #44
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
What's so shocking about this?

Need specific examples, scenes (from any1 that's seen it).

Don't wanna hear f**king "it's gross, it's dumb and boring, looks stupid, it's another Saw".
 8 years ago '04        #45
KIngJames23 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 5 5
I would like to see it, anyone know where i can get it?
 04-13-2010, 07:03 AM         #46
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talk about hype, that trailer wasnt that disturbing....nothing will be as disturbing as watching real life war footage or al qaeda behe@dings...ive seen ww2 documentaries that projectile s**t all over this movie
 8 years ago '04        #47
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Shang Tsung said:
talk about hype, that trailer wasnt that disturbing....nothing will be as disturbing as watching real life war footage or al qaeda behe@dings...ive seen ww2 documentaries that projectile s**t all over this movie
Im pretty sure all the tame parts are in the trailer.......they not gonna show all the shocking s**t in the preview. And wouldnt the behe@ding vids or ww2 foogage be even more disturbing if you got to see the whole story behind the incident?.........thats why movies are sometimes more disturbing then real life becuase they suck you into the story.....with news clips or internet vids you just see the conclusion and not everything leading up to it.....so I find it pretty easy to watch that kind of stuff too. Seeing a dude getting his head chopped off is f**ked up but seeing the dude with his family before that...his feelings...the k!llers motives...the aftermath....thats worse.
 8 years ago '05        #48
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
so whens this flick coming out?
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-13-2010, 01:15 PM         #49
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From the posts it seems like Hostel or some s**t to me... I haven't watched the trailer... but...

None of you have seen "Faces of death?"

I saw that movie when I was 16 tripping on Acid... man that s**t wasn't cool I haven't been right since.

The whole entire movie is real footage of people jumping 25 stories out of burning buildings and bouncing off the pavement like a rag doll, a guy being torn in half ALA two jeeps pulling him apart, multiple people commiting suicide in front of cameras, people being hit by cars, decapatations, murders, tortures, people getting their d*cks cut off for stealing in foreign countries, hangings, executions...

...and the film shows it all up close and personal. Like I said I saw it when I was 16 and I will NEVER watch it again... you've got to be one MORBID f**k to want to see it once, or even more than once.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Rynoh; 04-13-2010 at 01:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #50
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Dunno how you would want to see this.. it sounds horrible from what Ive read

Spoilers Below...

[spoiler - click to view]

04-13-2010, 03:44 PM         #51
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jasonb619 said:

Spoilers Below...

What is the central theme here? I am hearing details of the scenes but what message are these scenes supposed to present? There has to be a point to the movie here.
 8 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
What is the central theme here? I am hearing details of the scenes but what message are these scenes supposed to present? There has to be a point to the movie here.
The filmmakers say that it is a metaphor of how Serbians were treated during the Bosnian War, or something like that. But, from reading about this more and more, how would anyone have understood that message?
 8 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 Jasonb619 said:

Spoilers Below...

8 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
From the posts it seems like Hostel or some s**t to me... I haven't watched the trailer... but...

None of you have seen "Faces of death?"

I saw that movie when I was 16 tripping on Acid... man that s**t wasn't cool I haven't been right since.

The whole entire movie is real footage of people jumping 25 stories out of burning buildings and bouncing off the pavement like a rag doll, a guy being torn in half ALA two jeeps pulling him apart, multiple people commiting suicide in front of cameras, people being hit by cars, decapatations, murders, tortures, people getting their d*cks cut off for stealing in foreign countries, hangings, executions...

...and the film shows it all up close and personal. Like I said I saw it when I was 16 and I will NEVER watch it again... you've got to be one MORBID f**k to want to see it once, or even more than once.
Man, f*ck that. A couple of friends tried to get me to watch it a year ago when I was living in a dorm, and I was like "f*ck no, I ain't watching that".
 8 years ago '09        #55
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
 Jasonb619 said:

Spoilers Below...

DaOmega_1 said:

:budden:
 04-13-2010, 05:24 PM         #56
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems to me like theres a bunch of soft b**ches in here

first off, this movie is fake...so no matter how extreme the scenes are, its still FAKE

2nd of all, ive seen a lot of the faces of death videos, and there are heavy rumors that a lot of the scenes were faked and staged. some were real though...either way, i sat through them when i was younger (my older cousins were watching so i asked if i could watch with them) and yea some of the stuff was f**ked up (particularly the animal k!lling scenes), but thats life...deal with it ...did you think life was a f**kin disney movie?

3rd of all...anyone who can stomach 2 guys 1 hammer can stomach ANYTHING...i watched that video and i have a feeling that this movie would be childs play compared to that video (which was REAL - unlike a movie)

4th, i saw some of your descriptions of the scenes. yea, they seem pretty shocking but the fact that this is JUST A MOVIE makes it not so bad...i dont see how you can get freaked out over a f**kin movie...

you people are too soft....go put a band-aid on your paper cuts or something...
 04-13-2010, 05:45 PM         #57
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:

first off, this movie is fake...so no matter how extreme the scenes are, its still FAKE

2nd of all, ive seen a lot of the faces of death videos, and there are heavy rumors that a lot of the scenes were faked and staged. some were real though...either way, i sat through them when i was younger (my older cousins were watching so i asked if i could watch with them) and yea some of the stuff was f**ked up (particularly the animal k!lling scenes), but thats life...deal with it ...did you think life was a f**kin disney movie?

3rd of all...anyone who can stomach 2 guys 1 hammer can stomach ANYTHING...i watched that video and i have a feeling that this movie would be childs play compared to that video (which was REAL - unlike a movie)

4th, i saw some of your descriptions of the scenes. yea, they seem pretty shocking but the fact that this is JUST A MOVIE makes it not so bad...i dont see how you can get freaked out over a f**kin movie...

I never said life was a Disney movie, and I already dealt with it lmao, it's just f**ked up any which way you look at it... but where did you hear that some of the scenes from Faces of death were staged and which scenes were because they all looked real as f**k?

Last edited by Rynoh; 04-13-2010 at 05:47 PM..
 04-13-2010, 05:46 PM         #58
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Es0_puka said:
Now that's the kind of s**t I don't need to watch. It wouldn't interest me.

This film is different though, it will have a storyline not just random k!llings.
We're 4 pages deep and what exactly is the storyline?
 8 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
I avoided this thread because of "shocking" but really that was it? I can't stand s**t like that but I thought it would be MUCH worse shown. Then again that was only the trailer . I won't see the movie, which is probably much worse than that.
 04-13-2010, 06:19 PM         #60
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:

this is the typical tough guy who ends up biting off more than he can chew

this sounds 100x worse than 2 guys 1 hammer
that was bad but this combines gore and s3x
and for any person, s3x is always subconsciously running through our mind
more so than anything else, not like pr0n scenes or anything lol
but in the way that its the prime way to use subliminal messaging

this s**t will STICK with you, and i'm not dumb enough to watch some s**t that will actually f**k with my head

nevermind its a movie, when the shock of it hits you, your brain is gonna run with it regardless
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago