Is "A Serbian Film" the most shocking film of all time?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
We've gone way to far with the open interpretation of art. People are way too willing to look for a deep meaning in which there is none

I could film myself squatting down and taking a huge dump with a feather on top and someone is gonna type something online talking bout "the feather is clearly a metaphor for the post modern world we live in in which a pleasant image is used to distract from the nasty underbelly of post 9/11 America and it's coping with globalization."
 7 years ago '08        #182
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
:applause: well said!
 7 years ago '07        #183
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
What the f**k
 7 years ago '05        #184
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 Rufus The Stunt said:
We've gone way to far with the open interpretation of art. People are way too willing to look for a deep meaning in which there is none

I could film myself squatting down and taking a huge dump with a feather on top and someone is gonna type something online talking bout "the feather is clearly a metaphor for the post modern world we live in in which a pleasant image is used to distract from the nasty underbelly of post 9/11 America and it's coping with globalization."
:agreement6: I'm all for interpretations and what not, but sometimes you just gotta f**kin call a spade a spade.
 12-28-2010, 04:58 PM         #185
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rufus The Stunt said:

MidNiteBlues said:
:agreement6: I'm all for interpretations and what not, but sometimes you just gotta f**kin call a spade a spade.
 7 years ago '05        #186
space
space
Spoilers:

Seriously though, was a majority of y'all concerned about Serbia's current state/other artistic bs that others been defending when some lady was getting deep-throated to death, or while the infant was fu*ked, maybe you had a deep epiphany when that n*gga was getting eye ball fu*ked to death? lol.

Bunch of gratuitous violence/s3xual depravity justified by some bullsh*t. I tend to think of this movie and whatever "message" it wanted to have like this. It's like trying paint a masterpiece with sh*t...you may have a nice drawing/portrait on your hand (much like the decent cinematography/special effects/acting/"message") but at the end of the day it's still sh*t on the wall.
 12-28-2010, 05:35 PM         #187
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said some time ago in another thread that people defending this movie reminded me of that South Park episode where the kids write a immature book, and every one (the public) starts throwing up while reading it and thinks it has a deeper meaning.
 7 years ago '05        #188
space
space
^hahaha oh s**t I remember that ep, pretty dead on comparison, works perfectly in parallel for this movie.
 7 years ago '05        #189
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Rufus The Stunt said:

YES! YES! F*CKING YES.

There's so much truth in this post. That's EXACTLY what I've been saying for the longest time.
 7 years ago '05        #190
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
And then, if you voice your opinions, you get a bunch of chin-stroking film morons claiming that you don't "get it".
 12-28-2010, 08:36 PM         #191
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this movie even in english?
 12-29-2010, 08:30 AM         #192
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rufus The Stunt said:

All art is open to interpretation, and the only problem with your example is that it doesn't contain anything with meaning, the same can't be said for any decent movie as it takes some sort of effort, even ASF included.
 7 years ago '09        #193
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
you guys are a bunch of pussies if that trailer scared you lol wtf ?
 7 years ago '06        #194
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
wow.,.this movie is crazy..i havent seen it yet.. but im very curious lol
 7 years ago '10        #195
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
i've read tons of spoilers especially in a thread i did abt the movie martyrs...what i read really disturbed me...but a sick curiosity in me must see it, even if it will leave me scarred and dirty for a while
 7 years ago '10        #196
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
is this movie even in english?
its in serbian with subtitles
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy