NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2774 2774
 Javon23 said:
wanna impress me Tiger
win another major!!!!!!!!

But yet lebron impresses you and he has no ring.

Let see why tiger hasnt won a major in 2 years.

He was injured majority of 08 and 1st half of 09 and then he took a break after thanksgiving for obvious reason. Again he hasnt won a major in 2 years because of the combination of his knee surgery and his break from golf.

You just mad that Tiger is making more money than your boy lebron.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 04-12-2010 at 08:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #142
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 VictoryThagr8 said:
But yet lebron impresses you and he has no ring.
i rest my case
 8 years ago '04        #143
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:
you are a fool if you think tiger is just playing for the money
tiger came from a good family and has never been broke or lived in poverty his whole life.
Tiger Woods is playing for history. In the end he wants to be the best golfer that ever lived.
hes almost there already! and you put that tiger didnt even win a major last year like that means hes on a decline he didnt win one in 03 or 04 either.. hell arnold only had 7! totaly tiger had that many in his first 4 years as a pro! jack nicklaus is the only golfer comparable and hes only won 4 more than tiger.. his majors between his first and last were 24 years apart tiger has ten years to win 5 majors, do u really think he wont do that? phil has won 4 in the last six years, do u know how many tiger has during that same timespan? 6. dont even try to compare the two, phil is an afterthought of tigers, the only golfer who f**ked with tiger over the last ten years was vijay singh.. phil has never even won 6 mil in tour money in a single year, tiger has only NOT made 6 mil in 5 outta his 14 years, and has made double than phil made 5 times! i understand there are certain people that just hate the greats of sports but come on man, tiger is the best most anyone has ever witnessed and will be doing this for awhile :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #144
space
space
 finishim said:
hes almost there already! and you put that tiger didnt even win a major last year like that means hes on a decline he didnt win one in 03 or 04 either.. hell arnold only had 7! totaly tiger had that many in his first 4 years as a pro! jack nicklaus is the only golfer comparable and hes only won 4 more than tiger.. his majors between his first and last were 24 years apart tiger has ten years to win 5 majors, do u really think he wont do that? phil has won 4 in the last six years, do u know how many tiger has during that same timespan? 6. dont even try to compare the two, phil is an afterthought of tigers, the only golfer who f**ked with tiger over the last ten years was vijay singh.. phil has never even won 6 mil in tour money in a single year, tiger has only NOT made 6 mil in 5 outta his 14 years, and has made double than phil made 5 times! i understand there are certain people that just hate the greats of sports but come on man, tiger is the best most anyone has ever witnessed and will be doing this for awhile :agreement6:
tiger was still coming of age in 04-04
hmm i could of swore Phil has won 3 green jackets in 7 years
 8 years ago '04        #145
space
space
 finishim said:
and get his d*ck out yo mouth
Bailout...........
 8 years ago '05        #146
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 Javon23 said:
Phil Mickelson = 3 Green Jackets in 7 years
and i hear Tiger is taking yet another vacation
Oh I get it now. You are just being stupid. Tiger won 3 Masters over the course of 5 years. 2001, 2002 and 2005. I know I know..its what have you done for me lately. Well until yesterday Phil hadn't won a major since 2006 and the last memory of him was him knocking it off the roof at Winged Foot and choking away another major. You know what I like Phil..I am happy he won and happy he won the way he won. But he does not belong on the same level with Tiger. Tiger has never gone more than 2 years without a major and I don't think that will change.
 8 years ago '04        #147
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
lol all yall can say is "if"
lol at yall giving this dude a bail out package
pathetic

and the funny thing is yall same hypocrites
jump all over lebron for getting sweep in the finals
overlooking the dominating season the cavs had to get there
what do you even know about golf? seriously? i understand youre going against the grain and hating on tiger but what for? hes the reason golf gained popularity back when guys like phil and ernie els werent even getting watched.. tiger has 71 tour wins.. nicklaus had 73 TOTAL for his career.. tiger is the greatest golfer of all time, show some respect
 8 years ago '04        #148
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Oh I get it now. You are just being stupid. Tiger won 3 Masters over the course of 5 years. 2001, 2002 and 2005. I know I know..its what have you done for me lately. Well until yesterday Phil hadn't won a major since 2006 and the last memory of him was him knocking it off the roof at Winged Foot and choking away another major. You know what I like Phil..I am happy he won and happy he won the way he won. But he does not belong on the same level with Tiger. Tiger has never gone more than 2 years without a major and I don't think that will change.
since 2004 tiger had 6 majors and phil has 4 TOTAL..

seriously guys..

phil won his first major in 04, second in 05 and tiger had two that year, phil won his third in 06.. tiger had two that year also, and phil just won his third this year 2010 while tiger won one in both 07 and 08 they are not comparable whatsoever. if you start from 05 tiger has 6 majors and phil has 3 end this discus man

Last edited by finishim; 04-12-2010 at 08:57 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 iggyemu said:
and if you have been following my comments you would know I said his career has been on a decline since the knee surgery
 8 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 finishim said:
since 2004 tiger had 6 majors and phil has 4 TOTAL..
oh wow just 2 majors
give this man a trophy
last time i check Phil also took time off and has been dealing with "real" family issues
"cancer"
 8 years ago '07        #151
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
Javon has been added to my block list
 8 years ago '04        #152
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
oh wow just 2 majors
give this man a trophy
last time i check Phil also took time off and has been dealing with "real" family issues
"cancer"
oh youre right tiger, getting an acl repair isnt a real issue i guess youre gonna downplay him beating rocco mediate with a torn acl too right?

phil took two tournaments off tiger has taken off, if you look at the tour average, 8 tournaments off this year so gtfoh when youre talking about time off and did tiger take off when the most influential person in his life DIED? no he won you have no clue what youre talking about stop watching sportscenter and hop in a time machine and watch golf over the past ten years to get back up to date
 8 years ago '04        #153
space
space
 finishim said:
oh youre right tiger, getting an acl repair isnt a real issue i guess youre gonna downplay him beating rocco mediate with a torn acl too right?

phil took two tournaments off tiger has taken off, if you look at the tour average, 8 tournaments off this year so gtfoh when youre talking about time off and did tiger take off when the most influential person in his life DIED? no he won you have no clue what youre talking about stop watching sportscenter and hop in a time machine and watch golf over the past ten years to get back up to date
fact of the matter is nobody is talking about his knee
everybody is blaming his performance on the layoff which is bulls**t
if tiger had to take a break he chose the best time
tiger didn't miss anything
lets be real here
How many tourneys does tiger play in from Thanksgiving up till the time of the Masters
n*gga didnt miss nothing
 8 years ago '05        #154
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Javon23 said:
fact of the matter is nobody is talking about his knee
everybody is blaming his performance on the layoff which is bulls**t
if tiger had to take a break he chose the best time
tiger didn't miss anything
lets be real here
How many tourneys does tiger play in from Thanksgiving up till the time of the Masters
n*gga didnt miss nothing
so he normally goes into a major after a 140 day layoff?
 8 years ago '04        #155
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
so he normally goes into a major after a 140 day layoff?
give me facts!
what tournaments does he usually play in between thanksgiving and the masters that's of any significance?
s**t hes taking another break now
if it was that serious he would be playing in another tourney next week.
 8 years ago '05        #156
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Javon23 said:
give me facts!
what tournaments does he usually play in between thanksgiving and the masters that's of any significance?
but how many tourneys have significance other then the majors, and you still didnt answer my question, does he usually go into majors after a 140 day layoff?
 8 years ago '04        #157
space
space
yall act like he came back from a PGA suspension
nobody held a gun to tigers head saying he couldn't play till now
that was his choice
its f**ked up that now when he loses to anybody
forget whoever beats them. forget their skills and career
stans will always be quick to blame his marriage for his performance
 8 years ago '04        #158
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
but how many tourneys have significance other then the majors, and you still didnt answer my question, does he usually go into majors after a 140 day layoff?
typical comeback. you answer a question with a question
son GTFO
 8 years ago '04        #159
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
give me facts!
are you a complete idiot?

09 - 4 tourneys won 1
08 - 4 tourneys won 3
07 - 4 tourneys won 2
06 - 6 tourneys won 2
05 - 7 tourneys won 2

so youre telling me having played in those average 4 tourneys he wouldnt have gained any more of an edge?
 8 years ago '04        #160
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
yall act like he came back from a PGA suspension
nobody held a gun to tigers head saying he couldn't play till now
that was his choice
its f**ked up that now when he loses to anybody
forget whoever beats them. forget their skills and career
stans will always be quick to blame his marriage for his performance
it never was about the other guys, you made this about tiger and called him washed up when he finished with the fourth best score in a major championship
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy