Anybody Watching Washed up Tiger Woods

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
hey javon

shut the f**k up
 8 years ago '04        #122
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1153 1153
*bookmarks this thread for when Tiger eventually wins another major* :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #123
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
How can the GOAT golfer be washed up in a sport where players play till they're 80?
 8 years ago '04        #124
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8381 8381
 ThaReapa420 said:
n*gga you jumped on Duke's d*ck right around Tournament time. At least be real about yours. You the same n*gga who SWORE UM was gonna fire Rich Rod.
been a duke fan since 1991
and my sig has not changed in months
nice try hater
 8 years ago '04        #125
space
space
wanna impress me Tiger
win another major!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #126
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Javon23 said:
wanna impress me Tiger
impress you? b**ch he dont even know you
 8 years ago '05        #127
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Javon23 said:
wanna impress me Tiger
I Think Tiger Could Give A f**k About A Boxden Member Named Javon23 Who Has s3xual Relations With A Poodle, Atleast He Got Caught f**kin b**ches You On The Other Hand Would Be Busted With Dogs @ Yo House With An Trail Of Kibbles & Bits To Your Bed Room You Sick f**k
 8 years ago '04        #128
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12973 12973
 klew said:
How can the GOAT golfer be washed up in a sport where players play till they're 80?
Tiger is far from washed up. Javon23 doesn't know what he's talking about. No player can win every tourney.

Last edited by regularjoe; 04-11-2010 at 11:20 PM..
 04-11-2010, 11:24 PM         #129
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tiger been pro since like '97. thats 13 years. or about 49 majors now...hes won 14...i think some people who dont know s**t about golf, have had this idea hes out there winning every tournament he plays in.

oh and i bet he was the favorite in every one of those.

Last edited by Ni2; 04-11-2010 at 11:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Tiger is far from washed up. Javon23 doesn't know what he's talking about. No player can win every tourney.
Tiger is who he is because of the # of majors hes won
he maybe the best active player but you can not consider him the best ever until he past jack in Majors. and again i say, tiger is on the verge of going on a 2 year drought
right now he needs to win not just a major but a tournament ASAP
tiger right now is playing to get his endorsement deals and image back
him pouting and swearing on national tv is not a good start.
 04-12-2010, 12:00 AM         #131
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Tiger is who he is because of the # of majors hes won
he maybe the best active player but you can not consider him the best ever until he past jack in Majors. and again i say, tiger is on the verge of going on a 2 year drought
right now he needs to win not just a major but a tournament ASAP
tiger right now is playing to get his endorsement deals and image back
him pouting and swearing on national tv is not a good start.
He's playing to get endorsement deals back? Reallllly? Hes worth more money then probably every athlete in the world right now...

He just came back from a long break from golf, and made a lot of mistakes that if he was really ready would of never made. And still came in 4th....

Your a clown stop talking about a sport you don't know s**t about.
 8 years ago '05        #132
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
A top 5 performance is pretty damn good for "washed up." I think he finished in a good place. It's still too soon for people to forget and praise Tiger. Let him win a few smaller tournaments then a major. It took Kobe about a year for people to really forget his scandal.
 04-12-2010, 06:42 AM         #133
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shock topic....
 8 years ago '07        #134
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
Damn, I would love to be 'washed up' and come in 4th place and shoot a 11 UNDER par at a very difficult course like Augusta.... and all this after 5 months of not playing. SHEEESHHHHHHHHH
 8 years ago '05        #135
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Just for comparison sake. When Phil came back last year at the PGA after taking time off to be with his wife his score was +12.

Tiger came back from what I would consider a worst distraction and shot a -11 and finished 4th. I just don't think the OP knows anything about golf.

I dunno if he'll catch Jack and I agree that he isn't the best ever until he gets 20 majors but I do know that the only thing missing in Tiger's game is consistency. He could never string together consecutive good holes and missed putts on Friday and Saturday that hurt him big time going into Sunday. He probably wouldn't have won b/c Phil was on another planet yesterday and closed like he never had before but he would have at least been able to put constant pressure on Phil to close.

The next two majors..the US Open and the Open are at Pebble Beach and St. Andrews respectively. Those are two of Tiger's favorite courses. As long as he consistently plays tournaments between now and June I would expect him to win either of those two if not both.
 8 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 -BigC- said:
He's playing to get endorsement deals back? Reallllly? Hes worth more money then probably every athlete in the world right now...

He just came back from a long break from golf, and made a lot of mistakes that if he was really ready would of never made. And still came in 4th....

Your a clown stop talking about a sport you don't know s**t about.
you are a fool if you think tiger is just playing for the money
tiger came from a good family and has never been broke or lived in poverty his whole life.
Tiger Woods is playing for history. In the end he wants to be the best golfer that ever lived.
 8 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Just for comparison sake. When Phil came back last year at the PGA after taking time off to be with his wife his score was +12.

Tiger came back from what I would consider a worst distraction and shot a -11 and finished 4th. I just don't think the OP knows anything about golf.

I dunno if he'll catch Jack and I agree that he isn't the best ever until he gets 20 majors but I do know that the only thing missing in Tiger's game is consistency. He could never string together consecutive good holes and missed putts on Friday and Saturday that hurt him big time going into Sunday. He probably wouldn't have won b/c Phil was on another planet yesterday and closed like he never had before but he would have at least been able to put constant pressure on Phil to close.

The next two majors..the US Open and the Open are at Pebble Beach and St. Andrews respectively. Those are two of Tiger's favorite courses. As long as he consistently plays tournaments between now and June I would expect him to win either of those two if not both.
Phil Mickelson = 3 Green Jackets in 7 years
and i hear Tiger is taking yet another vacation
 8 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 wtr1906 said:
Damn, I would love to be 'washed up' and come in 4th place and shoot a 11 UNDER par at a very difficult course like Augusta.... and all this after 5 months of not playing. SHEEESHHHHHHHHH
difficult course my a.ss
a 16 yr old made the cut
over the years they had to tiger proof it
 8 years ago '04        #139
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:
i dont even want to hear that bulls**t
not countless analysis predicted him as the favorite to win
like i said in the past. his career was on decline since the knee surgery
he didn't win 1 major last year
lmao.. he shot a 68.. i think.. and he was five shots off the leads and had 5 bogeys today, had he not had a bogey he woulda tied for the lead and won it in extra holes most likely.. hes 34 years old and hasnt even hit the normal "golfers prime" at age 36.. so theres much more golf coming from tiger.. all that scrutiny on him coming into this tourny and to do as good as he did is ridiculous :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 finishim said:
lmao.. he shot a 68.. i think.. and he was five shots off the leads and had 5 bogeys today, had he not had a bogey he woulda tied for the lead and won it in extra holes most likely.. hes 34 years old and hasnt even hit the normal "golfers prime" at age 36.. so theres much more golf coming from tiger.. all that scrutiny on him coming into this tourny and to do as good as he did is ridiculous :applause:
lol all yall can say is "if"
lol at yall giving this dude a bail out package
pathetic

and the funny thing is yall same hypocrites
jump all over lebron for getting sweep in the finals
overlooking the dominating season the cavs had to get there

Last edited by Javon23; 04-12-2010 at 08:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy