HOW TO: Get custom themes and gamer pictures using a USB

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-14-2010, 12:18 AM         #41
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
if only you had similar luck..

so getting away with it and slipping through a crack in the system means you cant get banned for it? if youre not pushing it on anyone why are you vehemently defending it and telling people they won't get banned when in reality you have no idea if they can or can't?

if this s**t takes off because of the flash memory update you can bet that XBL will do something about it.
Your missing the point. You mentioned something about Microsoft maybe having some sort of detection system to catch things like this. No matter if you mod your gamerscore by 100 or 100,000, doing it would get you suspended/reset/banned correct? Same thing goes with adding gamer pictures you didn't buy legit. No matter if you added 1 or 100, you would get banned.

It is what it is, I personally feel that if it was serious to them they would patrol it somehow. I'm aware of people who mod their gamertag and they've been suspended. Other than that and the occasional problem with someones bio on XBL, your pretty much in the clear. The system has been out for 5 years so people will work around things and find flaws and expose them.
 8 years ago '04        #42
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Patrol it? I don't known anyone who has ever tried this other than myself and it wasn't worth it really. It's not that serious to get some gamerpics because how many of them are you going to use honestly and same for themes. There have been a few free items for these that are decent. In case you forgot, there was a 'hack' that would let people get avatar items free using a similar method to this and m$ cut it out quick so I don't think there are tons of people using this to get free themes and gamerpics and if there are, it ain't getting abused like other things. You can get your console or maybe even your gt banned. It's okay to have the option there, but is it worth the risk is the question people gotta ask themselves. I don't recall it being out for 5 years i'd say maybe around 2 years or so because this wasn't available @ launch or even near the beginning of when 360 was released.
 04-14-2010, 11:37 AM         #43
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
Patrol it? I don't known anyone who has ever tried this other than myself and it wasn't worth it really. It's not that serious to get some gamerpics because how many of them are you going to use honestly and same for themes. There have been a few free items for these that are decent. In case you forgot, there was a 'hack' that would let people get avatar items free using a similar method to this and m$ cut it out quick so I don't think there are tons of people using this to get free themes and gamerpics and if there are, it ain't getting abused like other things. You can get your console or maybe even your gt banned. It's okay to have the option there, but is it worth the risk is the question people gotta ask themselves. I don't recall it being out for 5 years i'd say maybe around 2 years or so because this wasn't available @ launch or even near the beginning of when 360 was released.
I said the system was out for 5 years, not the exploits. Not to mention people have found a way to get their GT unbanned by having people filing complaints on it. M$ has an auto-detect feature that when it gets so many complaints, it automatically suspends or bans the user accordingly. So if you have a banned GT and people file complaints, your GT becomes suspended and not banned. There are tons of things M$ either isn't aware of or hasn't fixed.
 8 years ago '06        #44
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 kegar89 said:
Your missing the point. You mentioned something about Microsoft maybe having some sort of detection system to catch things like this. No matter if you mod your gamerscore by 100 or 100,000, doing it would get you suspended/reset/banned correct? Same thing goes with adding gamer pictures you didn't buy legit. No matter if you added 1 or 100, you would get banned.

It is what it is, I personally feel that if it was serious to them they would patrol it somehow. I'm aware of people who mod their gamertag and they've been suspended. Other than that and the occasional problem with someones bio on XBL, your pretty much in the clear. The system has been out for 5 years so people will work around things and find flaws and expose them.
no, you're missing the point. i meant if this becomes popular among the community, not if individuals abuse this in rare cases. what you fail to realize is that microsoft is losing money if you bootleg your own themes and gamerpics. every penny counts to them, their MSP system proves it. if they banned you for modding your gamerscore, which doesnt cost them any money, why do you think they wouldn't ban you for something that is directly costing them money?

also, do you honestly think the community is smarter than the developers? you went on some tangent about how if you file a complaint against a banned name it will unban it, are you high? do you honestly believe that would work? how old are you? i would have to guess you're in your early teens if you believe something like that. my little brother is 13 and he would come to me with something like this. im not even trying to flame, but you seriously need a life dude. go fly a kite or something. anything but this. you're not even good at doing this.
 04-15-2010, 07:48 PM         #45
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
no, you're missing the point. i meant if this becomes popular among the community, not if individuals abuse this in rare cases. what you fail to realize is that microsoft is losing money if you bootleg your own themes and gamerpics. every penny counts to them, their MSP system proves it. if they banned you for modding your gamerscore, which doesnt cost them any money, why do you think they wouldn't ban you for something that is directly costing them money?

also, do you honestly think the community is smarter than the developers? you went on some tangent about how if you file a complaint against a banned name it will unban it, are you high? do you honestly believe that would work? how old are you? i would have to guess you're in your early teens if you believe something like that. my little brother is 13 and he would come to me with something like this. im not even trying to flame, but you seriously need a life dude. go fly a kite or something. anything but this. you're not even good at doing this.
You're an idiot. Take your dumbass over to xbox360iso.com and visit the tutorial section. There's a 50+ post thread about unbanning a gamertag though filing complains on it.
 8 years ago '04        #46
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3139 3139
I've been doing, not banned . got some gamertag pics from the japan region
 8 years ago '06        #47
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 kegar89 said:
You're an idiot. Take your dumbass over to xbox360iso.com and visit the tutorial section. There's a 50+ post thread about unbanning a gamertag though filing complains on it.
the average poster on that board isnt over 13. gtfoh.
 04-15-2010, 11:06 PM         #48
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
the average poster on that board isnt over 13. gtfoh.
Age doesn't matter when something is proven to work dumbass. Now quit targeting my posts just cause you don't like me. You always find a way to argue with me every single day on here.
 04-16-2010, 01:50 AM         #49
thatboyknate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i did everything. when i moved the pics over only some of them show and when i select on it does change my pic. i did it both ways. fist i didnt have the 000etc file so i did it manually, didnt work. then i move a pic file from xbox harddrive and got the content folder to come up, then followed the steps and that how i got the pics to come up on the xbox but cant select them. any ideals?
 04-16-2010, 10:19 AM         #50
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatboyknate said:
man i did everything. when i moved the pics over only some of them show and when i select on it does change my pic. i did it both ways. fist i didnt have the 000etc file so i did it manually, didnt work. then i move a pic file from xbox harddrive and got the content folder to come up, then followed the steps and that how i got the pics to come up on the xbox but cant select them. any ideals?
Sign into Xbox LIVE to choose the gamerpic if your having that problem.
 04-16-2010, 04:48 PM         #51
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Kegar, is there a way where i can get existed themes?
You know Premium Themes like the ones you DL from XBL..
 04-16-2010, 06:11 PM         #52
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOX311 said:
Yo Kegar, is there a way where i can get existed themes?
You know Premium Themes like the ones you DL from XBL..
I'd imagine so, yeah. You would just have to rehash and resign it to your console ID. I'll look into it right now and let you know what I find.

EDIT: Check the 1st post.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 04-16-2010 at 06:16 PM..
 04-16-2010, 08:52 PM         #53
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
I'd imagine so, yeah. You would just have to rehash and resign it to your console ID. I'll look into it right now and let you know what I find.

EDIT: Check the 1st post.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago