HOW TO: Get custom themes and gamer pictures using a USB

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-11-2010, 10:39 PM         #21
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
I use this to update my 2k10 rosters. good looks
Word. There's tons of uses for this, you can even transfer game saves with people.
 8 years ago '09        #22
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 The Muffin Man said:
ur jus tryin 2 get the last word on...c'mon helium head you can do better


[pic - click to view]

 04-12-2010, 03:16 AM         #23
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn cant wait till someone figures out how to run an snes emulator or something from the uSB even MAME!
 8 years ago '04        #24
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ElMarroAfamado said:
damn cant wait till someone figures out how to run an snes emulator or something from the uSB even MAME!
Now that would be
 8 years ago '04        #25
ill1458 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Worked for me...................Props
 8 years ago '04        #26
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
When i open up the USB Xplorer and open up device i have no content folder
 8 years ago '05        #27
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ blehhh same s**t here.

I open up USB Xplorer then File > Open Device, and nothing happens.



I miss how on the old dashboard, you could just use your own pictures as a background/theme. This one you have to do all this f**king workaround.
 8 years ago '04        #28
ill1458 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
when that happens create the missing folder/s from the option and just throw it in, same thing happened to me and it works from there.
 04-12-2010, 08:02 PM         #29
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carloshoopla said:
When i open up the USB Xplorer and open up device i have no content folder


 Afekz said:
^^^ blehhh same s**t here.

I open up USB Xplorer then File > Open Device, and nothing happens.


Thats because you didn't copy anything from the 360 HD to the USB ones you do that you will have the Content Folder on the USB...
Just kopie a gamer pic or something from the 360 HD to the USB before you use USB Xplorer ...
 8 years ago '06        #30
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
Tampering with Gamerpics and themes? Please post your source stating you can't get banned, because unless I hear it from XBOX I'm not believing it. People have been banned for tampering with less, this stuff costs MSP.
 8 years ago '09        #31
stxbreed 
space
avatar space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
damn i really wish i understood wut da hell yall are talkin about wit cha usb's n hd's n s**t. wouldnt mind havin a custom gamer pic...fuc it its not dat serious. im finna f**k my gal from da back, and she got a phat yella a.ss!
 8 years ago '04        #32
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
 LOX311 said:
Thats because you didn't copy anything from the 360 HD to the USB ones you do that you will have the Content Folder on the USB...
Just kopie a gamer pic or something from the 360 HD to the USB before you use USB Xplorer ...
Yeah i figured it out my self earlier. It worked fine i even downloaded a left 4 dead premium theme and it worked with no problems. I wonder if i copy my themes and post them if they will work for you guys. I only got a couple but its better then nothing. i got Alan Wake,South Park and Gears
 04-13-2010, 12:53 PM         #33
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
Tampering with Gamerpics and themes? Please post your source stating you can't get banned, because unless I hear it from XBOX I'm not believing it. People have been banned for tampering with less, this stuff costs MSP.
Go to the main 360 sites that deal with things like this, such as xbox360iso or se7ensins. You won't find one person there who has been banned for doing this. I'm not saying you can't, because you can, but it's not very likely. Someone would have to report you or Microsoft themselves would have to check your purchase history. If hundreds of thousands are doing this, what are the odds they pick you out of the crowd? I've been doing it for two years and I haven't been banned or suspended at all. Just speaking from personal experience.
 8 years ago '06        #34
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
So when you said you can't get banned it was just an a.ssumption, eh?

I, myself, would a.ssume people haven't got banned for this because, as you stated, this method just started taking off.

And you REALLY think MS would have to go through everyone's purchase history in order to determine if they uploaded their own pics and themes? You don't think they have other means of detecting something like that automatically?

Leave it to the community to think they're smarter than the developers who create the s**t in the first place..
 8 years ago '04        #35
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 Comic Book Guy said:
So when you said you can't get banned it was just an a.ssumption, eh?

I, myself, would a.ssume people haven't got banned for this because, as you stated, this method just started taking off.

And you REALLY think MS would have to go through everyone's purchase history in order to determine if they uploaded their own pics and themes? You don't think they have other means of detecting something like that automatically?

Leave it to the community to think they're smarter than the developers who create the s**t in the first place..
you got a good point BUT the Hackers say HI...
 8 years ago '04        #36
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
hackers are always on their toes and saying "If hundreds of thousands are doing this, what are the odds they pick you out of the crowd?" is funny. I seriously doubt there are that many people who use this and is it really worth it honestly? I don't buy gamerpics or themes anymore. I get some free from games like me platinum hits and other ways. Another thing, you can make ya own custom gamerpic with the vision camera if ya have it. This ain't that serious and not worth it but enjoy @ ya own risk
 04-13-2010, 09:40 PM         #37
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
So when you said you can't get banned it was just an a.ssumption, eh?

I, myself, would a.ssume people haven't got banned for this because, as you stated, this method just started taking off.

And you REALLY think MS would have to go through everyone's purchase history in order to determine if they uploaded their own pics and themes? You don't think they have other means of detecting something like that automatically?

Leave it to the community to think they're smarter than the developers who create the s**t in the first place..
If there was some sort of "detection system" thing that you say, why hasn't anybody been suspended or banned for it yet? There are still people to this day who get away with gamerscore modding. If there was a way for M$ to detect things like this, it would be known by now. It's a take it or leave it kind of deal, I'm not pushing this on anybody nor do I care if you do it or not.
 8 years ago '04        #38
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
kegar, why are you so defensive? you are taking it all wrong. no one knows exactly who or how many have been caught and how many got away. I did this months ago and got it from the link I posted and it corrupted some of my saves on my hd, but that doesn't mean it is going to happen to everyone. there is a way for m$ to detect this just like they can detect a modded 360. it will happen sooner or later and they can detect when you lag switch and do other stuff like that too. it is a use at ya own risk deal and we'll leave it at that.
 8 years ago '06        #39
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
 kegar89 said:
If there was some sort of "detection system" thing that you say, why hasn't anybody been suspended or banned for it yet? There are still people to this day who get away with gamerscore modding. If there was a way for M$ to detect things like this, it would be known by now. It's a take it or leave it kind of deal, I'm not pushing this on anybody nor do I care if you do it or not.
if only you had similar luck..

so getting away with it and slipping through a crack in the system means you cant get banned for it? if youre not pushing it on anyone why are you vehemently defending it and telling people they won't get banned when in reality you have no idea if they can or can't?

if this s**t takes off because of the flash memory update you can bet that XBL will do something about it.
 8 years ago '04        #40
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
I am gonna try it, hope it works. Question though, where do I find these Dashboard themes? I don't really care about the gamer pic since my s**t is banned anyway lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy