Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2010, 01:14 PM         #1
19873 pageviews
52 comments

PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOW TO: Get custom themes and gamer pictures using a USB

This literally takes less than 5 minutes to do. No more buying gamer pictures or themes.

Programs you will need are:

USB Xplorer
Gamerpicture Injector
Modio

Download all them
[pic - click to view]

HERE. It's only a 12.7 MB file.

[video - click to view]

================================================== ===============
PREMIUM THEMES READY FOR DOWNLOAD
================================================== ===============

1. Download theme(s) to PC
2. Open USB with USB Xplorer
3. Click on "Content"
4. Click on "0000000000000000"
5. Click on "FFFE07D1"
6. Make a new folder called "00030000" (without quotes)
7. Inject theme(s)

No need to rehash/resign. :)

List of Themes Ready for Download:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=6L9540F5

NOTES:
You will not be able to see the backgrounds under Friends List unless you have a JTAG'd console.
[OK!] Means the theme was tested and it's working.

-- PREMIUM THEMES --
[OK!] 1 vs. 100
[OK!] Alan Wake
[OK!] Aqua Teen Hunger Force
[OK!] a.ssassins Creed II - 1
[OK!] Banjo Tooie Stop'N'Swop
[OK!] Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts Oneie
[OK!] Battlefield Bad Company 2
[OK!] Borderlands OXM
[OK!] Call of Duty WaW
[OK!] Call of Duty WaW Zombie Swamp
[OK!] Castle Crasher NXE
[OK!] Dantes Inferno
[OK!] Fable II Albion
[OK!] Fallout 3
[OK!] Forza Motorsport 3
[OK!] Forza Motorsport 3 LCE
[OK!] Gears of War 2 Bare Your Teeth
[OK!] Gears of War 2 Clash
[OK!] Gears of War 2 Hope Runs Deep
[OK!] Halo 3 Mythic
[OK!] Halo 3 ODST
[OK!] Halo 3 ODST Prepare to Drop
[OK!] Halo Wars You are in Command
[OK!] Holiday 2008
[OK!] King of f!ghters XII - 6
[OK!] Left 4 Dead OXM
[OK!] Lost Planet OXM
[OK!] Mass Effect Citadel
[OK!] Mass Effect Normandy
[OK!] Modern Warfare 2 Abstract
[OK!] Modern Warfare 2 Scenes
[OK!] Modern Warfare 2 Tactical
[OK!] New years 2010
[OK!] Perfect Dark E3
[OK!] Pure
[OK!] Resident Evil 5 Kijuju
[OK!] Resident Evil 5 OXM
[not tested] Resident Evil 5 Spencers Mansion
[OK!] Rock Band 2
[OK!] South park
[OK!] Street f!ghter IV - 1
[OK!] Street f!ghter IV - 2
[not tested] Street f!ghter IV - 3
[OK!] The Maw
[OK!] Tom Clancys H.A.W.X
[OK!] Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram
[OK!] Worms 2 Armageddon
[OK!] Xplosion Man
[OK!] Xtival 2009
[OK!] Xtival Winter 2009

-- Standard Themes (non-NXE) --
[OK!] Armored Core 4A
[OK!] Batman A.A. Villains
[OK!] Bejeweled 2
[OK!] Call of Duty 4 Charlie Oscar Delta
[OK!] Castle Crasher
[OK!] Dead Space
[OK!] Gears of War
[OK!] Gears of War - Map Pack 1
[OK!] Grant Theft Auto IV
[OK!] Splinter Cell Conviction

LAST UPDATED: April 16, 2010 at 7:19 PM EST.
If you'd like to contribute a theme that is not listed that you have downloaded please contact me via PM.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 04-16-2010 at 06:26 PM..

52 comments for "HOW TO: Get custom themes and gamer pictures using a USB"

8 years ago '05        #2
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
props on this ima wait until u get the video up then ill try it i bought too many gamer pics and premium themes time for some get back xbox!!!
 8 years ago '04        #3
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
this has already been posted a few times and not worth it. it'll corrupt ya files and not worth it really unless you have a modded 360 and don't wanna play online then it is.
 04-11-2010, 03:25 PM         #4
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
this has already been posted a few times and not worth it. it'll corrupt ya files and not worth it really unless you have a modded 360 and don't wanna play online then it is.
Your an idiot, how has this been posted when the USB feature came out not even a week ago? You don't need a modded console and you CAN'T get banned for this. Quit spreading false information. The only thing that can be corrupt are the gamer pictures your trying to add, and that only happens when you don't run it through Modio to resign it to your console ID.
 04-11-2010, 05:50 PM         #5
TrkyMfns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima wait on this for someone else to try it. But I'm def feeling getting some premium themes.
 8 years ago '04        #6
space
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Your an idiot, how has this been posted when the USB feature came out not even a week ago? You don't need a modded console and you CAN'T get banned for this. Quit spreading false information. The only thing that can be corrupt are the gamer pictures your trying to add, and that only happens when you don't run it through Modio to resign it to your console ID.
You can use a usb thumb drive, wow all you gotta say is to use that instead of a HD in which the person who posted the original tutorial awhile back can edit that out or we can merge both. I didn't say you need a modded console either, moron read right. I said it's only worth it if you have a modded 360 and I never said you can get banned for this but yeah, you can technically since you didn't pay for them which is just like using a burned copy of a game to play on a 360. Your gamesaves among other things can be corrupt, it's happened to me before so I speak from personal experience but go ahead and try it, find out for yourself.
 8 years ago '08        #7
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
do diss s**t n*ggas 100 % LEGIT I BEEN DOING IT SINCE THEY CAME OUT WITH THE PROGRAM NO BAN ITS BASICALLY LIKE U OWNIN THE PICS NO BAN BUT U CAN DO AVATAR CLOTHS SAME WAY BY CHANGING a file name everything free
 8 years ago '04        #8
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Props but yes this has been posted before. Even so, he brought it back to life with the USB support so it's back relevant...
 04-11-2010, 07:05 PM         #9
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
You can use a usb thumb drive, wow all you gotta say is to use that instead of a HD in which the person who posted the original tutorial awhile back can edit that out or we can merge both. I didn't say you need a modded console either, moron read right. I said it's only worth it if you have a modded 360 and I never said you can get banned for this but yeah, you can technically since you didn't pay for them which is just like using a burned copy of a game to play on a 360. Your gamesaves among other things can be corrupt, it's happened to me before so I speak from personal experience but go ahead and try it, find out for yourself.
Explain why it's worth doing if you only have a modded console? That doesn't make any sense, it works no matter what. The ONLY way you can corrupt files is if you don't have any idea what your doing and you mess with the wrong files. You can technically get banned but Microsoft has no way of finding out if you stole a gamer picture or not. I have yet to see anybody be banned for it and I post on some pretty popular forums. You speak from personal experience cause your an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. I wouldn't share something that has a chance to mess up people's files cause I already know how hostile people on BX are about modding/hacking things. I've been doing this for about 2 years now, and recently just switched from using a transfer cable to the USB drives and I have NOT had an issue with any "corrupt" files or anything of the sort.
 8 years ago '04        #10
space
space
space
it's a chance you take like with everything and when I did it, my 360 wasn't reading discs so I returned it and got another one and when I did that alot of my gamesaves and other files were corrupt. I did follow the tutorial and it's not 100% guarantee safe but as always there is a risk. By the way, I got it off another site and I know what i'm doing since I did speak to the person who came up with this over and they were suppose to make a new program with some updates and touches but never got around to it. No need to get mad and emotional, I was just pointing s**t out and if anyone gets mad on bx it's always a risk just like modding ya wii, 360 or anything else and you can't be held liable for it either way. Peep here: http://www.xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=47076
 8 years ago '04        #11
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Too much arguing, not that serious. Good s**t, but I'll pass. That s**t is pretty cheap anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #12
space
space
space
I'm just saying it is a risk like everything else and unfortunately, it did corrupt some of my game saves like I said before so use it but don't complain later on if something wrong happens. Also, it's the same tutorial as reported before but you use a USB thumb drive now instead of a HD. Might as well use ya ipod if ya want too
 04-11-2010, 08:16 PM         #13
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
it's a chance you take like with everything and when I did it, my 360 wasn't reading discs so I returned it and got another one and when I did that alot of my gamesaves and other files were corrupt. I did follow the tutorial and it's not 100% guarantee safe but as always there is a risk. By the way, I got it off another site and I know what i'm doing since I did speak to the person who came up with this over and they were suppose to make a new program with some updates and touches but never got around to it. No need to get mad and emotional, I was just pointing s**t out and if anyone gets mad on bx it's always a risk just like modding ya wii, 360 or anything else and you can't be held liable for it either way. Peep here:
I can tell you that your the only person I've ever seen who has had a problem with this. My tech illiterate brother has even had success with this.
 8 years ago '04        #14
space
space
space
okay, what's your point? I'm the only one in which you've come across not the only person in the world. Just let it go already and do you. I posted a link and I guess you didn't bother with it and also from the fact that this was already posted before and all you had to do was go into that thread and add 'now with usb support' or something like that. I don't know what you want or expect from all this but okay..
 04-11-2010, 08:46 PM         #15
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
okay, what's your point? I'm the only one in which you've come across not the only person in the world. Just let it go already and do you. I posted a link and I guess you didn't bother with it and also from the fact that this was already posted before and all you had to do was go into that thread and add 'now with usb support' or something like that. I don't know what you want or expect from all this but okay..
take the L and move on ya big headed bastard
 04-11-2010, 08:51 PM         #16
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
I was the one who made the thread on how to do it before, and nobody around here has a transfer cable so this will have more hits and will be able to help more people. I don't expect anything but to be a contributor, that's it. I'll be sure to come in and attempt to wreck a thread you create, alright homie?

I added the video tutorial at the bottom of the first post.
 8 years ago '04        #17
space
space
space
again, no need to be upset and all you had to do was update the other thread. nobody around here has a transfer cable? I do and i'm sure i'm not the only one who does have one. This will have more hits? LOL..Contribute that's fine, alot of us contribue and help as much as we can. I was just pointing out a few things and you taking it the wrong way and all. Just let it go..
 04-11-2010, 09:36 PM         #18
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
again, no need to be upset and all you had to do was update the other thread. nobody around here has a transfer cable? I do and i'm sure i'm not the only one who does have one. This will have more hits? LOL..Contribute that's fine, alot of us contribue and help as much as we can. I was just pointing out a few things and you taking it the wrong way and all. Just let it go..
ur jus tryin 2 get the last word on...c'mon helium head you can do better

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #19
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
I use this to update my 2k10 rosters. good looks
 8 years ago '04        #20
space
space
space
that's about as played out as anything else and you're repetitive. just quit while you're ahead and stop d*ck riding already. You stay on my nuts and it's obvious that the difference in all this is being able to use a usb drive instead of a hd.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago