[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #81
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 987 987
 Brdn08 said:
I don't care how you feel about how Floyd carries himself, even though I personally think that type of personality is helpful and now way too rare in boxing, you can't knock this dude's technique. that stand toe to toe idea of matches isn't boxing that's street f!ghting and it's not skillful. Mayweather is one of the best counterpunchers ever,and as far as speed goes I don't think anyone is as fast as he is. Even if you say his competition isn't great you still can't argue his technical skill because the f!ghts aren't close. Here's what k!lls me though, before his f!ghts people talk so much junk and then when Mayweather wins it's because his opponent was a bum. I wish someone would go back and read some of the stufff people were saying before the de la hoya f!ght, then when he gets thoroughly outclassed all of a sudden he's over the hill and a bum too come on. You can't keep picking against Floyd before the f!ght and then citing bum status when the other guy loses.
thats true but the same can be said for Mayweather stans, they will tell you how garbage his opponents are before the f!ght this nagga has no chance,Floyd is going to wipe the floor with them, Mosley has 5 losses, Hatton is an overrated protected Brit, once Floyd beats them and they are defending his resume they will be the first to tell you how great they are:lachen001:
 8 years ago '09        #82
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 3488 3488
 Brdn08 said:
I don't care how you feel about how Floyd carries himself, even though I personally think that type of personality is helpful and now way too rare in boxing, you can't knock this dude's technique. that stand toe to toe idea of matches isn't boxing that's street f!ghting and it's not skillful. Mayweather is one of the best counterpunchers ever,and as far as speed goes I don't think anyone is as fast as he is. Even if you say his competition isn't great you still can't argue his technical skill because the f!ghts aren't close. Here's what k!lls me though, before his f!ghts people talk so much junk and then when Mayweather wins it's because his opponent was a bum. I wish someone would go back and read some of the stufff people were saying before the de la hoya f!ght, then when he gets thoroughly outclassed all of a sudden he's over the hill and a bum too come on. You can't keep picking against Floyd before the f!ght and then citing bum status when the other guy loses.

100% Grade A OWNAGE These hating a.ss lames done said the same s**t 40 times in a row and the outcome is always the same. The stupid a.ss haters don't even realize how dumb they sound by saying he only f!ghts bums, because when they say that bulls**t they are actually admitting that they feel he's a superior f!ghter no matter how much they claim to hate him. Basically saying he's to good for certain people without saying it. Contradiction at it's finest.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 04-11-2010 at 11:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #83
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
anybody know a stream site where i can watch episode 2 tonight?
 8 years ago '08        #84
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy