[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #81
Sizzler01 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,345 | Props total: 1683 1683
 Brdn08 said:
I don't care how you feel about how Floyd carries himself, even though I personally think that type of personality is helpful and now way too rare in boxing, you can't knock this dude's technique. that stand toe to toe idea of matches isn't boxing that's street f!ghting and it's not skillful. Mayweather is one of the best counterpunchers ever,and as far as speed goes I don't think anyone is as fast as he is. Even if you say his competition isn't great you still can't argue his technical skill because the f!ghts aren't close. Here's what k!lls me though, before his f!ghts people talk so much junk and then when Mayweather wins it's because his opponent was a bum. I wish someone would go back and read some of the stufff people were saying before the de la hoya f!ght, then when he gets thoroughly outclassed all of a sudden he's over the hill and a bum too come on. You can't keep picking against Floyd before the f!ght and then citing bum status when the other guy loses.
thats true but the same can be said for Mayweather stans, they will tell you how garbage his opponents are before the f!ght this nagga has no chance,Floyd is going to wipe the floor with them, Mosley has 5 losses, Hatton is an overrated protected Brit, once Floyd beats them and they are defending his resume they will be the first to tell you how great they are:lachen001:
 8 years ago '09        #82
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 6290 6290
 Brdn08 said:
I don't care how you feel about how Floyd carries himself, even though I personally think that type of personality is helpful and now way too rare in boxing, you can't knock this dude's technique. that stand toe to toe idea of matches isn't boxing that's street f!ghting and it's not skillful. Mayweather is one of the best counterpunchers ever,and as far as speed goes I don't think anyone is as fast as he is. Even if you say his competition isn't great you still can't argue his technical skill because the f!ghts aren't close. Here's what k!lls me though, before his f!ghts people talk so much junk and then when Mayweather wins it's because his opponent was a bum. I wish someone would go back and read some of the stufff people were saying before the de la hoya f!ght, then when he gets thoroughly outclassed all of a sudden he's over the hill and a bum too come on. You can't keep picking against Floyd before the f!ght and then citing bum status when the other guy loses.

100% Grade A OWNAGE These hating a.ss lames done said the same s**t 40 times in a row and the outcome is always the same. The stupid a.ss haters don't even realize how dumb they sound by saying he only f!ghts bums, because when they say that bulls**t they are actually admitting that they feel he's a superior f!ghter no matter how much they claim to hate him. Basically saying he's to good for certain people without saying it. Contradiction at it's finest.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 04-11-2010 at 10:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #83
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
anybody know a stream site where i can watch episode 2 tonight?
 8 years ago '08        #84
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1478 1478
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
125 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy