[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
wow... some of y'all havin' a good a.ss time in here.

carry on.
 8 years ago '04        #62
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
WOW @ the amount of smilies being used by these ignorant a.ss Floyd fans.

That's when you know these dudes don't have a single point to make.

Word of advice for you morons; next time you get sonned, let the thread DIE. You're only adding to how much of an idiot the rest of the forum thinks you are.

You making jokes about a dude's p*nis size or repeatedly calling someone a f**got is not going to make you look any better.

Last edited by A.G; 04-11-2010 at 07:29 PM..
 04-11-2010, 07:38 PM         #63
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
WOW @ the amount of smilies being used by these ignorant a.ss Floyd fans.

That's when you know these dudes don't have a single point to make.

Word of advice for you morons; next time you get sonned, let the thread DIE. You're only adding to how much of an idiot the rest of the forum thinks you are.
its cuz u haters are a joke what more can a real muthaf**ka do but laugh? all youv'e floyd haters have done is complain about his showboating and whatever else that dont have anything to do with his skills in the ring. what can you say about floyds f!ghting style? nothin so far. he's faster, stronger and flat out more talented. good reasons to hate I know
 8 years ago '09        #64
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3385 3385
f**gots wanna pop major s**t about me and ain't even man enough to quote a n*gga so I don't feel like I should either. Ol' captain save a hoe as n*ggas never learn though. I don't take b**ch n*ggas like that serious. If you feel im talking to you then quote me if not then stay the f**k in your place. Points were proven and n*ggas got sonned. 40-0 is the gotdamn point proven you stupid muthaf**ka. Another unproven point by another floyd hater. You b**ches gone learn though.
 8 years ago '09        #65
space
space
 clcarlos said:
its cuz u haters are a joke what more can a real muthaf**ka do but laugh? all youv'e floyd haters have done is complain about his showboating and whatever else that dont have anything to do with his skills in the ring. what can you say about floyds f!ghting style? nothin so far. he's faster, stronger and flat out more talented. good reasons to hate I know

That pretty much sums it up. The f**k is n*ggas talking about saying no point is proven though? Floyds undefeated so what the f**k is there to prove? n*ggas want him to lose so bad and when he doesn't they take the s**t out on there keyboards f**k the haters though:finger:
 04-11-2010, 07:59 PM         #66
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
That pretty much sums it up. The f**k is n*ggas talking about saying no point is proven though? Floyds undefeated so what the f**k is there to prove? n*ggas want him to lose so bad and when he doesn't they take the s**t out on there keyboards f**k the haters though:finger:
:agreement6:
enough said
 8 years ago '05        #67
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
looking forward to seeing Brother Nazim on these episodes, Shane ain't exactly the most entertaining cat and with the Mayweathers its the same old story

Sr. thats my son, I taught him how to box
Roger Mutha Phucker
Jr. Im the cash cow, all roads lead to Floyd Mayweather, 40 have tried 40 have failed, Shane has 5 losses

zzz
 8 years ago '07        #68
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*ggas hate Floyd so much they nit pick about his charity events . disgusting. Pure filth.
 8 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*ggas hate Floyd so much they nit pick about his charity events . disgusting. Pure filth.

Exactly. Lame a.ss muthaf**kas have nothing else to pinpoint about the man so they make a case for some irrelevant a.ss s**t that has nothing to do with the boxing match itself f**king pussies.
 8 years ago '04        #70
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 clcarlos said:
"Real muthaf**ka"? Please. All you've shown is that you lack the ability to put forth a decent argument when someone says something about Mayweather.

And really? Nobody can say nothing about his skills in the ring or f!ghting style?

You don't think nobody can say anything about how Floyd's entire career is based off f!ghting nobodies and his biggest payday being a washed up De La Hoya? Or how he potshots and backpedals for the entire f!ght?

You dumb f**ks believe every thing this dude says and eat that s**t up. I guess he represents the ignorant n*gga in all of us..

Faster, stronger and more talented than Mosley? That remains to be seen.

Knowledgeable said:
f**gots wanna pop major s**t about me and ain't even man enough to quote a n*gga so I don't feel like I should either. Ol' captain save a hoe as n*ggas never learn though. I don't take b**ch n*ggas like that serious. If you feel im talking to you then quote me if not then stay the f**k in your place. Points were proven and n*ggas got sonned. 40-0 is the gotdamn point proven you stupid muthaf**ka. Another unproven point by another floyd hater. You b**ches gone learn though.
You sure have got a way with words. You're really living up to your username there.

Take it how you want, here's your quote.

*waits for the e-threats from Floyd's ethug following*
 04-11-2010, 08:50 PM         #71
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Thats funny, yo stupid a.ss posts in every Mayweather thread there is too you dumb f**k. Now go back to begging manny for rice you ho a.ss n*gga.

04-11-2010, 08:58 PM         #72
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
"Real muthaf**ka"? Please. All you've shown is that you lack the ability to put forth a decent argument when someone says something about Mayweather.

And really? Nobody can say nothing about his skills in the ring or f!ghting style?

You don't think nobody can say anything about how Floyd's entire career is based off f!ghting nobodies and his biggest payday being a washed up De La Hoya? Or how he potshots and backpedals for the entire f!ght?

You dumb f**ks believe every thing this dude says and eat that s**t up. I guess he represents the ignorant n*gga in all of us..

damn bro 40 f!ghts and every1 of them is a nobody huh? your just plain ignorant. Your the one who hasn't put forth an argument, just opinions that are not backed up by any fact. I dont like floyd the person I respect floyd the f!ghter. so say what u want fool, but our argument is 40-0, fact son. but put ya account were ya mouth is if floyd wins you dont post on bx no more, well do the same if he loses. well do you have the balls to back ya self up?
 8 years ago '04        #73
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 clcarlos said:
damn bro 40 f!ghts and every1 of them is a nobody huh? your just plain ignorant. Your the one who hasn't put forth an argument, just opinions that are not backed up by any fact. I dont like floyd the person I respect floyd the f!ghter. so say what u want fool, but our argument is 40-0, fact son. but put ya account were ya mouth is if floyd wins you dont post on bx no more, well do the same if he loses. well do you have the balls to back ya self up?
Dudes keep referring to the record like that means anything. Floyd hasn't lost and neither has Joe Calzaghe. Who gives a f**k? A boxer's career is remembered off his memorable f!ghts and the great boxers he's defeated, which Mayweather has never had.

Why would I put my account up against something I can't control? Does it ultimately do anything for me that Floyd wins or loses? You've got 42 posts, who the f**k are you anyways?

I don't respect Floyd at all and I made it be known. His fans are some of the most ignorant people posting on this forum, and I called some of them out.
That's where it ends.
 8 years ago '05        #74
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 akademiks said:
Dudes keep referring to the record like that means anything. Floyd hasn't lost and neither has Joe Calzaghe. Who gives a f**k? A boxer's career is remembered off his memorable f!ghts and the great boxers he's defeated, which Mayweather has never had.

Why would I put my account up against something I can't control? Does it ultimately do anything for me that Floyd wins or loses? You've got 42 posts, who the f**k are you anyways?

I don't respect Floyd at all and I made it be known. His fans are some of the most ignorant people posting on this forum, and I called some of them out.
That's where it ends.
by their logic Julio Cesear Chavez Jr. is an all time great
 04-11-2010, 09:24 PM         #75
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a boxer is judged by his record more than anything and to say his f!ghts are not memorable is just another dumb opinion, what is fact is 25 of the 40 are knockouts. thats memorable right there. but Ive got no beef from this thread towards ne1 so its whateva, agree to disagree so on that im out
 8 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 akademiks said:

You sure have got a way with words. You're really living up to your username there.

Take it how you want, here's your quote.

akademiks said:

That's where it ends.

[pic - click to view]

f**k outta here with all that bulls**t. 40-0 is all you need to know muthaf**ka.
 8 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 PEK said:
Thats funny, yo stupid a.ss posts in every Mayweather thread there is too you dumb f**k. Now go back to begging manny for rice you ho a.ss n*gga.

8 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 Gater said:
f**k that boxing match..i wana see the n*ggas bet that account s**t...This is thread is classic lmao
n*ggas is pus*y that's why they dropped the subject and started talking about how "powerful" and there accounts are like that s**t means something Then you got these outsiders who all of a sudden popped up in the convo who come into every floyd related thread with the same stupid a.ss logic that doesn't mean a gotdamn thing. May 1st will equal the same results as always and thats why the pussies don't wanna make that bet cause they already know it. Scary a.ss lame muthaf**kas.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 04-11-2010 at 10:44 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #79
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
how yall get orange letters above ya name lol
 8 years ago '05        #80
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 341 341
I don't care how you feel about how Floyd carries himself, even though I personally think that type of personality is helpful and now way too rare in boxing, you can't knock this dude's technique. that stand toe to toe idea of matches isn't boxing that's street f!ghting and it's not skillful. Mayweather is one of the best counterpunchers ever,and as far as speed goes I don't think anyone is as fast as he is. Even if you say his competition isn't great you still can't argue his technical skill because the f!ghts aren't close. Here's what k!lls me though, before his f!ghts people talk so much junk and then when Mayweather wins it's because his opponent was a bum. I wish someone would go back and read some of the stufff people were saying before the de la hoya f!ght, then when he gets thoroughly outclassed all of a sudden he's over the hill and a bum too come on. You can't keep picking against Floyd before the f!ght and then citing bum status when the other guy loses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy