[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 Storchaveli said:
Yea we tuned in JUST to see Floyd. Shut the f**k up. We wanna see Shane just like your boyfriend did back when he told him he wanted to be just like him.

Should have know this pus*y would take the bait. Your in every floyd thread hoping and praying that he loses and he always take a s**t on your face. You'd probably suck mosley off if he beat floyd that's how much of a f**got you are. Take the bet pus*y and get ready to get that punk a.ss banned.
 04-11-2010, 06:25 PM         #42
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Floyd is an idiot. When he said that "I'm a prize f!ghter duhhhh" line he sounded like an 8th grade girl. Not to mention his attention-whoring at that "charity" event. You know Floyd doesn't give a f**k about other people and just does it for the PR photo-ops. Bad quality but check out his face right at the 1:08 mark. Right after the guy at the podium compliments him "helping other people" he looks RIGHT at the camera, giving us that "Did you hear that? Did you hear that?" look:

Fake a.ss fool. Looks stupid with that hat on too. How you guys can quote him and be amuzed by this idiot is beyond me.
Look at the greatest of all time Ali, promoting a f!ght and catchy insults are a part of boxing. who cares if he gives a f**k about anything? the boy can f!ght. fake or not he can wup dat azz. but keep drinkn the haterade. "Is it in you?" pretty-boy floyd>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '09        #43
space
space
 clcarlos said:
Look at the greatest of all time Ali, promoting a f!ght and catchy insults are a part of boxing. who cares if he gives a f**k about anything? the boy can f!ght. fake or not he can wup dat azz. but keep drinkn the haterade. "Is it in you?" pretty-boy floyd>>>>>>>>

That muthaf**ka is a b**ch. He shows up in a thread everytime floyd is about to f!ght only to pop major s**t then get's :owned: like a b**ch after floyd wins the f!ght. Give up already s**taveli your 0 and 40

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 04-11-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #44
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
:lachen001: @ n*ggas sayin they watch 24/7 for Mosley.....Cmon on now just be real Floyd = 24/7
 8 years ago '06        #45
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 clcarlos said:
Look at the greatest of all time Ali, promoting a f!ght and catchy insults are a part of boxing. who cares if he gives a f**k about anything?
I see what you're saying but the difference is Ali had ten times the IQ that Floyd does. It's EVIDENT. Look at the interviews. Look at the videos. Look at how he acts (not surprising unknowledgeable looks up to him). Not to mention all he cares about is money. No integrity at all.

As for the other fool trying to put up his little piece of s**t account, get powerful first then worry about accounts. Clown.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 04-11-2010 at 06:35 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #46
space
space
 Main Event said:
:lachen001: @ n*ggas sayin they watch 24/7 for Mosley.....Cmon on now just be real Floyd = 24/7

n*ggas in denial
 04-11-2010, 06:37 PM         #47
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I c no 1 took the bet like ya said, talk is cheap, maybe ya haters should go ask ya boyfriends if you can get ya nuts up outta they purse. get a pump n air up ya little balls cuz i can hear em deflatin from here, sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:rofl :

Last edited by clcarlos; 04-11-2010 at 06:41 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #48
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
I see what you're saying but the difference is Ali had ten times the IQ that Floyd does. It's EVIDENT. Look at the interviews. Look at the videos. Look at how he acts. Not to mention all he cares about is money. No integrity at all.

As for the other fool trying to put up his little piece of s**t account, get powerful first then worry about accounts. Clown.

Just like I thought another pus*y bites the dust. This muthaf**ka is a grown a.ss man sitting up talking about being "powerful" on a gotdamn message board. What do you get for that some sorta prize? Free sardines for the rest of your life? Just admit your a pus*y and you don't wanna lose your precious "powerful" rep. f**k outta here bum. Floyd>>your power account Stings doesn't it?
 04-11-2010, 06:40 PM         #49
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As for the other fool trying to put up his little piece of s**t account, get powerful first then worry about accounts. Clown. [/QUOTE]

f**k ok cyber geek, you sound like that type of fool whos d*cks so small ya pee on ya nuts.
 8 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 clcarlos said:
I c know 1 took the bet like ya said, talk is cheap, maybe ya haters should go ask ya boyfriends if you can get ya nuts up outta they purse. get a pump n air up ya little balls cuz i can hear em deflatin from here, sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:rofl :

It's like I said fam there's nothing, but a messageboard full of s**t talking pussies on here.
 8 years ago '09        #51
space
space
 clcarlos said:
f**k ok cyber geek, you sound like that type of fool whos d*cks so small ya pee on ya nuts. [/QUOTE]

8 years ago '05        #52
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Holy s**t chill with the smilies
 8 years ago '06        #53
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Damn I rattled the Floyd stans' clubhouse. Both of you idiots need to stop typing like you're 14. And judging by how many smilies you pop and how you got the most posts in here, I can tell TWO things unknowledgeable:

1) You're mad.

and

2) (I'll leave you doinks with this one) WHAT FLOYD EATS, DEFINITELY MAKES YOU SH*T.

B**ch.

04-11-2010, 06:47 PM         #54
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he said shane woke up in the hot tub time machine
 8 years ago '09        #55
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,458 | Props total: 11306 11306
i could care less how mayweather acts at charity events, he can f!ght dogs, cheat on his wife, r*pe a white woman, i dont give a f**k, the n*gga can box, even if he is a b**ch made n*gga outside the ring, I DONT CARE, this n*gga makes me money when others try to bet against him, mayweather is the truth IN THE RING!!!

and please chill out wit the smilies
 8 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Damn I rattled the Floyd stans' clubhouse. Both of you idiots need to stop typing like you're 14. And judging by how many smilies you pop and how you got the most posts in here, I can tell TWO things unknowledgeable:

1) You're mad.

and

2) (I'll leave you doinks with this one) WHAT FLOYD EATS, DEFINITELY MAKES YOU SH*T.

B**ch.

:

:rant: Notice how this b**ch didn't mention the bet not one single time. To worried about his "powerful" internet rep. Now that's some 14 year old girl s**t right there. Im the one mad yet you quoted me first? f**k outta here. If anyone's mad it's you. In fact you've been mad 40 times in a row. LMFAO. b**ch!!!!!!!!
 04-11-2010, 07:04 PM         #57
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

1) You're mad.

and

B**ch.

your a chump bro. a man isnt s**t without his word so take his bet coward, talkn bout typn like a 14 year old you cant even back up ya word with ya "powerful account" next time grown folks talkn close ya mouth B I T C H
 04-11-2010, 07:05 PM         #58
clcarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
i could care less how mayweather acts at charity events, he can f!ght dogs, cheat on his wife, r*pe a white woman, i dont give a f**k, the n*gga can box, even if he is a b**ch made n*gga outside the ring, I DONT CARE, this n*gga makes me money when others try to bet against him, mayweather is the truth IN THE RING!!!

and please chill out wit the smilies
hahaha r*pe a white woman, that s**t is ill son but true
 8 years ago '09        #59
space
space
 clcarlos said:
your a chump bro. a man isnt s**t without his word so take his bet coward, talkn bout typn like a 14 year old you cant even back up ya word with ya "powerful account" next time grown folks talkn close ya mouth B I T C H

:owned:
 8 years ago '07        #60
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
Thanks for posting this up.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago