[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)

most viewed right now
 121
DJ Akademiks come explain this tweet
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Darkskin Dread Head Island Gym Freak
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Soldier Kid just dropped a banger "2019"
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
11507 pageviews
84 comments


POW!!! 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 48 48
[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)
 

 

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


84 comments for "[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)"

 8 years ago '04        #2
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
PURE EPICNESS.....24/7 w/money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #3
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$36,221 | Props total: 23808 23808
 goke11429 said:
PURE EPICNESS.....24/7 w/money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #4
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
 8 years ago '04        #5
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 937 937
 goke11429 said:
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
It's the same reason that some people didn't want drug testing in baseball. It's because they want to see stuff they've never seen before like home run records getting broken, elevated levels of competition, etc., and they don't care about the consequences on the athletes. However, in boxing, where your life is on the line every time you step in the ring to compete, the use of these drugs can result in f!ghters losing their lives or being hurt for life.

It's wrong to create an atmosphere where the only way you can be great, relative to your competitors, is to take illegal substances, particularly when those substances have big time side-effects like steroids. And when there is no testing procedure in place, you're telling everyone that if you want to be great in this sport, then you seriously need to consider taking steroids or some other performance enhancer.

There is no valid excuse for refusing to take part. Time to roll the sleeve up.
 8 years ago '04        #6
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
 CentsCuZ said:
It's the same reason that some people didn't want drug testing in baseball. It's because they want to see stuff they've never seen before like home run records getting broken, elevated levels of competition, etc., and they don't care about the consequences on the athletes. However, in boxing, where your life is on the line every time you step in the ring to compete, the use of these drugs can result in f!ghters losing their lives or being hurt for life.

It's wrong to create an atmosphere where the only way you can be great, relative to your competitors, is to take illegal substances, particularly when those substances have big time side-effects like steroids. And when there is no testing procedure in place, you're telling everyone that if you want to be great in this sport, then you seriously need to consider taking steroids or some other performance enhancer.

There is no valid excuse for refusing to take part. Time to roll the sleeve up.

:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]



Thank You
 8 years ago '04        #7
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 937 937

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by CentsCuZ; 04-11-2010 at 05:13 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #8
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 249 249
"he look like a avatar"
 8 years ago '07        #9
JohnDoe 217 heat pts217
space
avatar space
space
$12,591 | Props total: 6455 6455
 goke11429 said:
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
i believe this foo pacman said he didnt want 'BLOOD' test done within 2 or 3 days of the f!ght.....u painting a picture like he was working them like the MLB Players Union....already known to be taking roids yet f!ghting the testing of said drug.....if u think there wasnt sum sort of angle that Money was working ur f**kin blind.....thats jus how it is.....yet for sum reason we all believe that PacMan is doing the worst thing u can do in sports an thats cheat the fairness of the game....

 FaceMob said:
While we are talking PEDs it is a fact that Floyd injects his brittle hands with xylocaine leading up to f!ghts.
Lets have a f!ght outside of nevada so Floyd cant numb his hands either......
 8 years ago '09        #10
Knowledgeable 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$12,681 | Props total: 6822 6822
 goke11429 said:
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy


Real f**king talk Mayweather>>>>>>
 8 years ago '09        #11
ritz109 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$303 | Props total: 1 1
"you f**kin dummy, Im a prize f!ghter..." that s**t was classic
 8 years ago '08        #12
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,128 | Props total: 4388 4388
 Suka Repellent said:
i believe this foo pacman said he didnt want 'BLOOD' test done within 2 or 3 days of the f!ght.....u painting a picture like he was working them like the MLB Players Union....already known to be taking roids yet f!ghting the testing of said drug.....if u think there wasnt sum sort of angle that Money was working ur f**kin blind.....thats jus how it is.....yet for sum reason we all believe that PacMan is doing the worst thing u can do in sports an thats cheat the fairness of the game....



Lets have a f!ght outside of nevada so Floyd cant numb his hands either......
Floyd told him they could stop the tests 14 days before the f!ght, and Pacman still refused. Anybody could see what angle Pacman was working. The dont get caught cheating angle.

And by the way genius Floyd has fought outside of Nevada plenty of times dumb a.ss.
 8 years ago '04        #13
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
"Shane still got a jheri curl....It's 2010! He musta woke up in the hot tub time machine."-MAYWEATHER
"YOU f**kIN DUMMY...I'M A PRIZE f!ghtER..DATS WAT I'M SUPPOSE TO f!ght FOR A PRIZE"-MAYWEATHER
 8 years ago '05        #14
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,394 | Props total: 1886 1886
 PEK said:
Floyd told him they could stop the tests 14 days before the f!ght, and Pacman still refused. Anybody could see what angle Pacman was working. The dont get caught cheating angle.

And by the way genius Floyd has fought outside of Nevada plenty of times dumb a.ss.
yeah Lenny thats after you guys had dragged that mans name through the mud, im sure he was real eager to negotiate with yall at that point
 8 years ago '08        #15
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,128 | Props total: 4388 4388
 Sizzler01 said:
yeah Lenny thats after you guys had dragged that mans name through the mud, im sure he was real eager to negotiate with yall at that point
Look at your f*got a.ss still following me and sucking Manny's d*ck. Keep making excuses b**ch. They went to a f**king arbitrator to get it done and he still said no. You gotta be the most pathetic stan on this site with the bulls**t you come up with to protect you man crush. Is gay marriage legal in the Philippines? Thats where yo gay a.ss need to move.
 8 years ago '04        #16
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,776 | Props total: 4669 4669
 CentsCuZ said:


I can't believe Chris Webber produced this beat :agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #17
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,262 | Props total: 188 188
Floyd is hilarious. He single handily makes these hilarious. I cant wait for this f!ght
 8 years ago '05        #18
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 1130 1130
props was lookin for this
 8 years ago '05        #19
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,394 | Props total: 1886 1886
 PEK said:
Look at your f*got a.ss still following me and sucking Manny's d*ck. Keep making excuses b**ch. They went to a f**king arbitrator to get it done and he still said no. You gotta be the most pathetic stan on this site with the bulls**t you come up with to protect you man crush. Is gay marriage legal in the Philippines? Thats where yo gay a.ss need to move.
well stanley, any thread that says Mayweather you're sure to be in there slurping and getting your panties in a bunch if someone ever says something bad about your hero/idol/gay lover... now go back to camping outside the mayweather gym maybe one day they will let you in, those security guards they showed are surely for groupies like you...
 8 years ago '05        #20
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$48,126 | Props total: 13809 13809
 goke11429 said:
"Shane still got a jheri curl....It's 2010! He musta woke up in the hot tub time machine."-MAYWEATHER
"YOU f**kIN DUMMY...I'M A PRIZE f!ghtER..DATS WAT I'M SUPPOSE TO f!ght FOR A PRIZE"-MAYWEATHER
Duh!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Dana White is SO GOOD at Blackjack that casinos BAN him LMAO
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
208 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 37
XXXTENTACIONS Mom now asking for donations
57 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ass On The Sink Pics Always Get Me
32 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She’s tall, blonde and thick 😍
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
MMA Nate Diaz Beats Dudes Ass For Talking sh-t To Him At Bjj Tournament..
48 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Look at this ungrateful b*tch
167 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside "JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM" Reviews - Certified Rotten
43 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy