Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '08        #21
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,853 | Props total: 416 416
...and I should care, why?

What about these billion dollar corporations that have their roots in the slave trade and present day exploitation of those in the third world.

How about doing some investigative journalism on that, instead of wasting time on petty bulls**t like this.

f**king nonsense...
 8 years ago '05        #22
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
From the responses I can tell no one knows how to read or just didn't want to. In my own opinion I think the whole notion of them starting it with drug money is bulls**t but thats just me.

They [Payday Records] eventually signed me to a deal, but were acting shady the whole time, like they didn't know how to work a record or something," says Jay. "The things that they were setting up for me I could have done myself. They had me traveling places to do instores, and my product wasn't even available in the store. We shot one video, but when the time came for me to do the video for the second single, I had to be cut out. They gave me the money and I started my own company. There was a little arguing back and forth, but our conflict finally got resolved. The bottom line was they wasn't doing their job, so I had to get out of there."

After his second great escape--first from the ghetto, then from Payday Records--Jay rented a small office space in a low-rent part of downtown New York City. Adjacent to the financial district, this section is one of the dreariest parts of the busiest city in the world. Storefronts housing $10 clothing stores, watch repa
 8 years ago '10        #23
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 get_ate said:
...and I should care, why?

What about these billion dollar corporations that have their roots in the slave trade and present day exploitation of those in the third world.

How about doing some investigative journalism on that, instead of wasting time on petty bulls**t like this.

f**king nonsense...
You have a point, yet your avatar is a black woman on the floor almost nekkid licking a plate, so you tell me

But again, I still agree with you.
 04-11-2010, 07:22 AM         #24
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
yes u idiot.u didnt know tha illuminati called satan to anoint jayz as thier token black.just ask alex jones.every 3000 years on tha night of tha red moon,tha illuminati take 1 child out tha ghetto and mold him into 1 of their agents of destruction for use with their plan to depopulate tha world.read a book u sheep

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #25
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 762 762
 r.burgundy said:
yes u idiot.u didnt know tha illuminati called satan to anoint jayz as thier token black.just ask alex jones.every 3000 years on tha night of tha red moon,tha illuminati take 1 child out tha ghetto and mold him into 1 of their agents of destruction for use with their plan to depopulate tha world.read a book u sheep
just cos somethins in a book doesnt mean its true...peep the bible
 8 years ago '09        #26
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
he did start it with drug money

straight from funk flex mouth....first time he met jay, jay walked up with a shoebox full of money and told him to play his record

and what legit money did jay have....i know dame was a manager for a few acts in ny and biggs was good with running the numbers since he studied to be an accountant but lets be real

rocafella wouldnt have been able to run if the camel wasnt hustling
 8 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 r.burgundy said:
 8 years ago '10        #28
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 ozzieb said:
just cos somethins in a book doesnt mean its true...peep the bible
What that dude said was in a book? And yes the bible is true, just because you don't think is doesn't mean it isn't.
 04-11-2010, 07:09 PM         #29
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
What that dude said was in a book? And yes the bible is true, just because you don't think is doesn't mean it isn't.
someone give this kid a f**kin Pulitzer prize for his introspective opinion
 8 years ago '10        #30
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 clickclack said:
someone give this kid a f**kin Pulitzer prize for his introspective opinion
I would accept it, but there are lots of other people who would deserve it other than me
 04-11-2010, 07:26 PM         #31
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bulls**t
 8 years ago '07        #32
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 kennboy1 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #33
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 kennboy1 said:
I didn't know it was possible to fit so much fail into one sentence, but somehow you achieved it.

8 years ago '07        #34
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 8 years ago '05        #35
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
 kennboy1 said:
Conversations with a ni**er
 8 years ago '06        #36
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
 r.burgundy said:
 8 years ago '07        #37
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
this n*gga jay lying just like he lied about his free masonry affiliation ties.
 8 years ago '10        #38
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Wait, I said something stupid, sorry........
 8 years ago '09        #39
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 89 89
 r.burgundy said:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy