"Tiger Woods, you sssssssssuck!"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
158 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21518 21518
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I swear everything this dude starting to do is hilarious
real talk!
 8 years ago '05        #42
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Thats funny as hell. but i think the reason why they refer to themselves in the third person cause its easier to push themselves harder if they yelling at themselves. makes logical sense but its funny as hell the s**t thats gonna be commin outta his mouth now.
 8 years ago '06        #43
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
LMAO. Good job on those mics people.

Btw, the tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism.

Bwahahahaaaaaa.
 8 years ago '09        #44
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I wonder if he is going to have any s**t thrown at him for this. "Godammit" got aired live on the television I guess so you know there are going to be some extremist ready to hang him for taking god's name in vain. Major media outlets are already starting to pick up on it.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-10-2010 at 10:19 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #45
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Javon23 said:
70 is not a solid round
hes further back compared to where he was when he started today
lol ur a f**king moron

in the HISTORY of augusta...tiger has the lowest scoring average, ahead of all the greats, at 70.somethin. thats the lowest average...and he got under that today.

stay outta sports threads u have 0 knowledge on..
 04-10-2010, 11:00 PM         #46
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had to watch it again... s**t is THAT funny.
 8 years ago '04        #47
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I wonder if he is going to have any s**t thrown at him for this. "Godammit" got aired live on the television I guess so you know there are going to be some extremist ready to hang him for taking god's name in vain. Major media outlets are already starting to pick up on it.

I highly doubt it, he says goddamn it all the time and its caught on TV....This isnt even the 1st time it was caught this tournament........I think people are reaching for anything sensational to write to get reads.....

For those of us that have watched him play, this is nothing...he is making a conscious effort to stop this type of outburst, if you watched later in the round when he hit a bad shot he just laghed it off it was so bad, old Tiger would have let it go....

As far as his score goes, for someone taking 5-6 months + off then coming to one of if not the toughest Major in PGA and staying within striking range is just amazing. People were talking about him barely making the cut and he is only a few shots back....Hes played very well, its funny that his so called "bad" play might be career best for other golfers...
 04-10-2010, 11:34 PM         #48
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
I watched it 3 times, got better every time. I started laughing at the "Goddamnit" but the "I don't think he's pleased" did ya boy in.
You ain't lyin...

*goes to watch again*
 8 years ago '06        #49
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6757 6757
ah thats it? he said gotdammit

by the way these f**gots on yahoo sports reported it i thought he said some flagrant s**t
wow
 04-10-2010, 11:52 PM         #50
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol ur a f**king moron

in the HISTORY of augusta...tiger has the lowest scoring average, ahead of all the greats, at 70.somethin. thats the lowest average...and he got under that today.

stay outta sports threads u have 0 knowledge on..
Thanks for posting that. These people on here watch sportscenter and think they know s**t about golf
 04-11-2010, 12:34 AM         #51
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
westwood has been solid for a few years now, few top 3's in majors. i think everyone waits for phil to have that winged foot moment. i dont even know what to say about tiger anymore. he's like going through that acting out phase, that everyone usually goes through by the time they are out of college, on and off the course.
 8 years ago '06        #52
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
People just sit and wait for a brother to make a mistake, then hate, and never let it down. And the same people be cheering for you when you're the s**t. While y'all doing that, I bet Tiger is stacking checks, & f**king two b**chs!

Mooney said it best. They been trying to get him for a long time, now they got. Lets just hope he can get out.

Best wishes to you Tiger, get 'em.

Last edited by Isiah61; 04-14-2010 at 02:23 AM.. Reason: changed "seat" to "sit"
 04-11-2010, 01:05 AM         #53
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-11-2010, 01:06 AM         #54
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
People just seat and wait for a brother to make a mistake, then hate, and never let it down. And the same people be cheering for you when you're the s**t. While y'all doing that, I bet Tiger is stacking checks, & f**king two b**chs!

Mooney said it best. They been trying to get him for a long time, now they got. Lets just hope he can get out.

what in the world.
 04-11-2010, 01:14 AM         #55
Clipse36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn never thought id see golf in a boxden thread...thank god its getting its shine...its a great sport...i got tiger taking it and i cant wait to see the news stories
 04-11-2010, 02:49 AM         #56
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahah
man this is one of the funniest things in sports recently...

how he elongates "suuuuck" !
hahahah
its almost like someone said it to him
and the god damnit part just capped it off hhaha
 04-11-2010, 03:07 AM         #57
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
People just seat and wait for a brother to make a mistake, then hate, and never let it down. And the same people be cheering for you when you're the s**t. While y'all doing that, I bet Tiger is stacking checks, & f**king two b**chs!

Wasn't he messing with 5?
 8 years ago '04        #58
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga sound like Dave Chappelle doing a white man impersonation in a skit
 8 years ago '10        #59
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
this dumb a.ss will guarantee tiger woods dumb a.ss does not win tomorrow
put yo money where yo mouth is
wow ballsy move taking the field.
 8 years ago '10        #60
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Isiah61 said:

is this the offical throwing of the race card?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
146 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
28 comments
2 days ago