most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
9101 pageviews
1 comments

I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1879 1879
Anyone heard of DMG Securities?

I had a job interview with them last week. They urging me to come to this opportunity meeting to see the president next week.

I got this job offer through my school, but I still feel some kind of fishy pyramid scheme feeling with it.

This is their website, any insights?

[pic - click to view]

DMG Securities, Inc.

"Position Available – Stockbroker/Account Executive
This sales position entails building and servicing clientele, keeping clients abrea$t of pertinent market information, maintaining an in-depth understanding of the wide variety of financial products and services that DMG has to offer, ascertaining the financial needs of individual customers, and making suitable recommendations to customers. A background in business is preferred but we will consider all academic majors. Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. Candidates will be evaluated on individual merit.

To help achieve the excellence we expect from our Account Executives, we make a major commitment to training. Each individual will be directly trained and supervised by Registered Principals of our firm. During the initial phase of training you must pass the securities examinations required by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. To prepare for the examinations it will be necessary to receive specialized training from a recommended financial school. DMG Securities will pay the tuition for the financial school. An examination and registration fee is required by the applicant. Subsequently, our extensive training program, conducted by our experienced DMG representatives, will commence with intensive training designed to a.ssist individuals from their initial stages in the securities business and provide supplemental training to meet the continuing educational needs of our DMG Account Executives."

Doesn't seem too unprofessional like PrimeAmerica and ACN, could this be a lucrative opportunity?

1 comments for "Anyone heard of DMG Securities?"

8 years ago '08        #2
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,281 | Props total: 8680 8680

comments from some people..

"Run from this company. I know I'm probably too late, but maybe someone else will read this and be spared. I worked for these guys when they were under a different name. It's a scam, a pyramid, and shady as hell."

"This article will help a lot. I worked there when this was going on. I guarantee you the fraud is still going on. Don't let your kid be a party to this. It's deeper than you think."

check the link for more details....but yeah, seems like a fraudulent company.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy