CTE got an Redneck rapper called " White "

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2010, 08:32 AM         #141
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remeber seeing a white crip b4.......well actually he was a black albino

but its possible.........@n*ggaz sayin he aint really crip yet he roll wit jeezy right so he gotta b legit
ya'll mothafuqas talkin like ya'll triple OGs n shyt and ya'll kno everything bout gangs
 8 years ago '09        #142
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 LAwLB15 said:
ya'll mothafuqas talkin like ya'll triple OGs n shyt and ya'll kno everything bout gangs
welcome to boxden lol

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 04-12-2010 at 09:12 AM..
 04-12-2010, 09:41 AM         #143
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dudes live in a fantasy world and its apparent that half of you never been to real spots before..A white gang member from the hood? Is it really that far fetched?? No it isnt..Things have changed..I know white dudes from the south that have never lived anywhere but the hood and were born and raised there..So how do you expect them to be? There are like anyone else who grew up in the street life..This isnt 1960 people..Lot has changed with culture since then..

Street dudes know this dude and will co-sign him..He has been in Jeezy's circle for years when BMF was poppin..So please dont tell me hes not official in the streets..The song is hard..IMO..
 04-12-2010, 09:48 AM         #144
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
welcome to boxden lol
im sayin thou......some of them r still livin in the 80s. ITS 2010! alot of shyt has changed,we gotta black president now...so is it really that surprising to see a white crip

c'mon son!
 8 years ago '05        #145
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
 nkflier23 said:
LOL bet none of yall stupid n*gga would go in his face and deny his flag tho
....We Do That For Fun,Its Call "Set Trippin". Ask Where He From & Ask Who His OGs and Test His Rag,If n*ggas Dont Believe Him. He Can Catch A Fade To Prove Himself,Duh!!

Notice The Wiggas Done Came Out & Getting Upset Over The Comments,Pure Entertainment.

If We Say We Dont Believe Him,Why Yall Getting Upset? Get Off The Man's d*ck. This Aint The Next Great White Hope For You Muthafuccas Now.
 04-12-2010, 06:12 PM         #146
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dave Chapelle told YOU - aint no tellin what this white man done did to earn the respect of those black folk
 8 years ago '04        #147
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Fresh Whyte said:
[B]....We Do That For Fun,Its Call "Set Trippin". Ask Where He From & Ask Who His OGs and Test His Rag,If n*ggas Dont Believe Him. He Can Catch A Fade To Prove Himself,Duh!!

Notice The Wiggas Done Came Out & Getting Upset Over The Comments,Pure Entertainment.

If We Say We Dont Believe Him,Why Yall Getting Upset? Get Off The Man's d*ck. This Aint The Next Great White Hope For You Muthafuccas Now.[/B]
Real s**t
 8 years ago '05        #148
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
I know what's it's called I said I bet none of YALL n*ggas would do it
....Its Part Of Gang Bang Life To Set Trip On Another,Dumbass. If I Seen The Dude,I Would Set Trip On Him.

Any n*gga Would If You From A Hood Now. If You Seen This White Dude & You Are From A Hood,You Wouldnt Ask? Thats Some b**ch s**t Right There.

I'll Ask What The Rag Mean To Him?
Whats The Set? (Its A Made Up Set,I'm Laughing In His Face)
Who Put Him On & Who His OGs?
If I Dont Believe,Me & Him Can Catch A Fade

This Happens All The Time In LA & You Know You Just Found Out What "Set Trippin" Is,Stop Frontin.
 8 years ago '07        #149
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 bornleader said:
you dudes live in a fantasy world and its apparent that half of you never been to real spots before..A white gang member from the hood? Is it really that far fetched?? No it isnt..Things have changed..I know white dudes from the south that have never lived anywhere but the hood and were born and raised there..So how do you expect them to be? There are like anyone else who grew up in the street life..This isnt 1960 people..Lot has changed with culture since then..

Street dudes know this dude and will co-sign him..He has been in Jeezy's circle for years when BMF was poppin..So please dont tell me hes not official in the streets..The song is hard..IMO..
Your saying the same s**t bout 3 pgs back..I guarantee you know one will respond to your post and if they do..they gonna say oh that aint LA n*ggaz is copy cats and not reppin it right when none of these n*ggaz live in da A or know what dis n*gga does outside of rappin...you really think jeezy wud let some duckhead white boy rep CTE..negative
 8 years ago '06        #150
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Its Part Of Gang Bang Life To Set Trip On Another,Dumbass. If I Seen The Dude,I Would Set Trip On Him.

Any n*gga Would If You From A Hood Now. If You Seen This White Dude & You Are From A Hood,You Wouldnt Ask? Thats Some b**ch s**t Right There.

This Happens All The Time In LA & You Know You Just Found Out What "Set Trippin" Is,Stop Frontin.
wait... whoa. dude is serious? how did i miss this...

THis isn't a joke vid?

[video - click to view]

wow... lotta disrepect on youtube nowadays..

tight jeans and now this shyt...

ITs almost as bad as....

[video - click to view]

Almost... so thatz whatz hot in the streets right now?
this has to be an april fools vid. ...
 04-12-2010, 08:24 PM         #151
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<<< code name
 8 years ago '05        #152
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 agony8 said:
What Kinda Gangsta Takes His Time To Capitalize Each Word When He Types???And On Top Of That Bolds All His Posts To Make His Posts Stand Out More Than The Rest Of The Posts...I'd Say One Of These...
....You Aint Gettin No Attention Huh b**ch Boy? Yo GD Card Already Been Pulled,Yo Knowledge On Gangs Been Pulled. You Call n*ggas f**kface When You Get Upset...

Now What Is It? You Didnt Get That Much Love As A Kid On? Kick Rocks Wigga...You Just A Waste Of Time.

sunsetnVine said:
wait... whoa. dude is serious? how did i miss this...

THis isn't a joke vid?

wow... lotta disrepect on youtube nowadays..

Almost... so thatz whatz hot in the streets right now?
this has to be an april fools vid. ...
....You Can Get Away With Shyt On Youtube,Its Easy I Guess

Its Legit....You See The n*ggas Getting Heated If You Dont Take Him Serious This Is What Hot In The Streets Somewhere Else Tho....
 8 years ago '06        #153
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Aint Gettin No Attention Huh b**ch Boy? Yo GD Card Already Been Pulled,Yo Knowledge On Gangs Been Pulled. You Call n*ggas f**kface When You Get Upset...

Now What Is It? You Didnt Get That Much Love As A Kid On? Kick Rocks Wigga...You Just A Waste Of Time.

....You Can Get Away With Shyt On Youtube,Its Easy I Guess

Its Legit....You See The n*ggas Getting Heated If You Dont Take Him Serious This Is What Hot In The Streets Somewhere Else Tho....
East of the mississippi...

wtf. You kno.. this shyt started in the 90's when certain cali niccas ran out to atl to avoid 3x.

now look what happened..

i know catz aint netbanging on boxden. Niccaz up here talking like they active front line.. niccas turfed up via keyboards.

STOP IT!!...

This is why SUR slowly taking over ATL. They r keeping it so real... Im not racist.. just spitting truth...

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 04-12-2010 at 08:39 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #154
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 BxCastro said:
Your saying the same s**t bout 3 pgs back..I guarantee you know one will respond to your post and if they do..they gonna say oh that aint LA n*ggaz is copy cats and not reppin it right when none of these n*ggaz live in da A or know what dis n*gga does outside of rappin...you really think jeezy wud let some duckhead white boy rep CTE..negative
Completely agree.... Thats what I been sayin to everybody.... Like Jeezys not gona cosign some random clown... This guy has done some s**t.... Songs not really that baaaaaaad... Dudes a G ... Everybody on my team got a codename and thats because we all sold cocaine... Lol hes just another Jeezy type lol... I find it entertaining for the least
 8 years ago '05        #155
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 agony8 said:
who called my card nigka???i done answered every card n ill answer every card...ur knowledge on gangs been exposed u lil c*nt...u know bout weak a.ss cali s**t n thats it...f**k outta here with ur bulls**t...
....He Still Saying "nigk" and Post To Be From GD. I Pointed That s**t & n*ggas Got To Laughing At Yo b**ch. Sit Down Wonder Bread. You Feelin Gangsta With That Cartoon Avy Huh? You Is A Joke....

How My Gang Knowledge Get Pulled? I Been Answering Question,You Been Getting Exposed With The Bulls**t. Nice Try Junior...Come Back When You Done With Googling Gangs.

sunsetnVine said:
This is why SUR slowly taking over ATL. They r keeping it so real... Im not racist.. just spitting truth...
....What You Expect? They Taking All Over The South. Heavy In ATL, Nashville, Alabama, and Acouple Other Cities.

And They Dropping n*ggas Left & Right. SurX3,Brown Pride,and Even Heard 18st Is Moving Heavy Thru The South. They Aint Playing....
 04-12-2010, 09:01 PM         #156
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
11 pages?

song is an INSTANT CLASSIC
 8 years ago '06        #157
space
space
space
 ra1n said:
11 pages?

song is an INSTANT CLASSIC
 8 years ago '05        #158
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 castro13 said:
wonder why USDA youtube took the vid down tho.
....It Was His Page,Not USDA

USDA Mostly Post They Videos On They Main Site But They Havent Even Post It For Some Reason.

agony8 said:
how many times i gotta answer u bout why i spell something some way u ignorant cali f**k...i answered more questions than u junior...im sorry i aint keeping my codes when i type on a thread...im sure ill get put on blast for it by my og's...ill be sure to tell em that some cali f**got called me out on spelling it nigka when they all respect me for it n that at 29 when im out the hood and doing positive s**t they all respect that i gotta stick to the gang alphabet and s**t...ur a joke nigka...hood nigka trying to stay down ur whole life...ur a s**t talker...n what questions have i not answered...i even answered dudes questions bout the decepts...what have u answered???

co-sign by FREAK!!!
....Putting A K Behind That G Is Disrespecting Yo Own Hood,You Still Part Of That Gang Life, b**ch.

How Dumb Are You? If You Said n*gga Or Ninja...Things Would Be Better But Sitting Here Saying "Nigka" and Saying You Part Of The GDs,You Just Disrespecting Yourself & Your Hood.

Just Shut The f**k Up....This Why Wiggas Shouldnt Be In Gangs,They Dont Know What The f**k They Saying Most Of The Times. Right Now,You'll Foolishness Is Just Giving Me A Headache

and Who The f**k Is Freak? I'm Done Talking With You For Real. Go Do Something With Your Life...You Fake To Me...
 8 years ago '10        #159
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9859 9859
 Fresh Whyte said:

I'll Ask What The Rag Mean To Him?
Whats The Set? (Its A Made Up Set,I'm Laughing In His Face)
Who Put Him On & Who His OGs?
If I Dont Believe,Me & Him Can Catch A Fade

n*ggas aint askin all them questions bruh lol

"where u from" wrong answer its over...
 8 years ago '10        #160
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9859 9859
and my n*gga Young Blacc The Realest comin out CTE/aCk Right Ent

[video - click to view]

52 Hoovas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy