CTE got an Redneck rapper called " White "

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
EmpTClip 5 heat pts
space
space
$575 | Props total: 336 336
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Yo Dumbass,If You Read The Quote Over The Message For That "6 rock for crip s**t" You Can Tell It Wasnt For You. Me & Vemon Was Speaking On MH Tha Fly Guy's Rockin 6 Comment,Pay Attention.

What Do Jews & Irish Men Got To Do With The Mafia? Can You Tell Them Apart By Skintone. Still A White Man So Your Point Failed.

I Spoke What I Already Said. I Seen White Dudes Hustle & Slang and All That But To See Them As A Crip Or Blood? HELL NAW I Havent Seen That & Its Funny. Its Cool To Be Down With The Team But To Rock The Colors and He Dont Look Like He Fit In? Thats Funny.

Whats A Nigkas? You Post To Be A GD & You Disrespectin Yourself By Placing A K Next To The G Like That,Mister Internet Banger. This Topic Is Done.....

Like I Said....Its Cool For White Dudes To Hustle,Slang Or Whatever To Get Paper With The n*ggas But To See Them In Blue & Crip Colors,Thats Funny & Dont Get No Pass.

Dammnnn!..

But I Co-Sign With Fresh, Never Seen A White Dude Bang Crip Or Blood In Cali, Thats Just How It Is Out Here, If Yall Do It A Different Way So Be It. That Dude Is Looking Like Hes Trying Extra Hard Tho

Last edited by EmpTClip; 04-11-2010 at 05:48 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #122
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
track goes hard..
 8 years ago '09        #123
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
why did they remove the video?
 04-11-2010, 08:27 AM         #124
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
italians and the irish started gang life...not no black men, that s**t started on the east coast in boston, new york and chicago, yall dont know s**t about gangs or organizations...f**kin dumb f**ks...

and yes to the guy who googles lowell's black population, there is not a lot of blacks in lowell compared to the hundreds of thousands of cambodians/asian culture or the latinos but they are there and what i claim is truth...like i said test my knowledge privately...u dont know the work i put in or the respect i get bringing drugs to hoods, you dont know s**t bout me nigka...and yes im sorry i kept my avatar a simple bangin dude from the easy ones to choose from...i aint like oh my god i need a super cool avatar so boxden likes me...its cool i dont give a f**k about yall think really and if im in ur hood and im banging at the time come test a nigka, they dont call me chino pachino for nothing muf**kahs...ull be quick to learn how i learned and everywhere i went i had to show my heart and guess what, still breathing still living, and ill come to ur hood and do it too...no questions, nothing, straight throwing the fists headbutting muf**kahs like reflexes...
AYOOOO!!!!! SHUT THE f**k UP with all that extra s**t! no1 gives a f**kkkkkkkkkkkkk!
 8 years ago '04        #125
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 agony8 said:
italians and the irish started gang life...not no black men, that s**t started on the east coast in boston, new york and chicago, yall dont know s**t about gangs or organizations...f**kin dumb f**ks...

if you trying to take it there then Africans is the first gangs in tribes of Africa oldest living people on earth, not no Italian or Irish man, look at muthafucin Shaka Zulu

Whad up Gannnnngsta

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #126
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
did that dumb a.ss n*gga say "gangs started on the east coast in boston, new york and chicago" f**kin retard
 8 years ago '04        #127
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
chicago is in the midwest u dumb f**k...
and no one gives a f**k about italians or irish people starting gangs
do italians identify themselves by wearing a certain color? nope
is italian gangster culture something that can be started by anyone in bumf**k, iowa? nope
are the majority of italian gangsters - broke/in bad neighborhoods/looked down on by society as the scum of the earth? nope

all black/latino/asian/white supremacy gangs are tho so get ur s**t together
 8 years ago '09        #128
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I listened to this dude's track.

I lol'd.
 8 years ago '06        #129
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,292 | Props total: 18202 18202
why is this 9 pages?
 8 years ago '07        #130
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
lol his voice sounds so stupid like he wants to sound manly
 8 years ago '04        #131
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
u sound like someone who's truly addicted to netflix dude, all this s**t ur talkin wasn't heard in the hood u don't know what the f**k ur talkin about and ur mind is on a smaller level than mine...
 8 years ago '09        #132
blackbolo 3 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 64 64
 agony8 said:

and yes to the guy who googles lowell's black population, there is not a lot of blacks in lowell compared to the hundreds of thousands of cambodians/asian culture or the latinos but they are there and what i claim is truth...like i said test my knowledge privately...u dont know the work i put in or the respect i get bringing drugs to hoods, you dont know s**t bout me nigka...and yes im sorry i kept my avatar a simple bangin dude from the easy ones to choose from...i aint like oh my god i need a super cool avatar so boxden likes me...its cool i dont give a f**k about yall think really and if im in ur hood and im banging at the time come test a nigka, they dont call me chino pachino for nothing muf**kahs...ull be quick to learn how i learned and everywhere i went i had to show my heart and guess what, still breathing still living, and ill come to ur hood and do it too...no questions, nothing, straight throwing the fists headbutting muf**kahs like reflexes...
I know this thread is old but I want to ask you were did you get your proof from? Let me ask you something what part of new york have you traveled.including upstate have you heard of Brownsville ,home of M.o.p them brothers put it in ,smooth da huslter,trigga da gambiler,then you don't know About the Tomahawks?,heard of crown heights,then u never heard of Deceptacons,Construst/Decpet (whats the Flavar Decept).They were the biggest gang in new york 25,000+ strong I know I,am one.A little lesson the ones who originally started gangs were any group of people that bonded together to override oppression together.

Last edited by blackbolo; 04-11-2010 at 01:03 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #133
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21462 21462
 LowaEastSide5 said:
why is this 9 pages?
that's why I'm just now coming in this thread. s**t been around for some days now
 8 years ago '09        #134
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 agony8 said:
i didnt write this but its a start for some of u idiots... open up a book u f**kin clowns...watch the histroy channel...stop riding rappers d*cks and playing GTA and maybe yall can learn about america and culture and the world...

gang life started especially in the cities where ethnic groups were separated and had their own areas or ghettos.
One big known first gangs was of course the Irish gangs, but for the most part each ghetto had a gang.
Also gangs grew rapidly during prohibition do to the money coming in, such as Al Capone (an Italian gang leader) and bugs morand (and Irish gang leader) who battled severely over money, territory, and other types of social vice.

Over the years gangs have changed and become more dangerous from using bats and clubs to machine guns and drive by shootings. Actions quickly went from smashing windows to k!lling.

I would look up immigrants, Irish ghettos, al Capone aka scar face, and the st. valentines massacre. for a start to gang life and organized crime...

we talking prohibition days muf**kah not the late 60's/early 70's when the bloods and crips began...FACT!!!
And other people are saying gang culture is even more historic and came from, among other places (vikings, babylonians), ancient african tribes and passed down through generations.

In an American context, I'm sure you can attribute the gang culture to the italians and irish, but the concept of groups being organized for a common violent goal goes beyond America for obvious reasons.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 04-11-2010 at 01:17 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #135
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 MegaTON said:
chicago is in the midwest u dumb f**k...
and no one gives a f**k about italians or irish people starting gangs
do italians identify themselves by wearing a certain color? nope
is italian gangster culture something that can be started by anyone in bumf**k, iowa? nope
are the majority of italian gangsters - broke/in bad neighborhoods/looked down on by society as the scum of the earth? nope

all black/latino/asian/white supremacy gangs are tho so get ur s**t together
well Irish gangs did...back in the 1850's The Dead Rabbits wore red stripes on there pants and their enemies the Roach Guards wore blue stripes.....Bloods and Crips did not start that.
 8 years ago '04        #136
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MegaTON said:
did that dumb a.ss n*gga say "gangs started on the east coast in boston, new york and chicago" f**kin retard
 8 years ago '07        #137
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Whats so special about irish and italians starting gangs in this country, they are white.
 8 years ago '04        #138
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
this went from jeezy's artist to an argument on who started gangs.. leave this website children.
 8 years ago '10        #139
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I actually like this song.
 8 years ago '04        #140
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy