Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 nkflier23 said:
Bet money you shouldn't come in an east coast hood and call their set a wannabe
just cuz they'll shoot somebody doesn't mean they ain't wannabes...

did I say the East is soft? naw, but they are wannabes with all the gang s**t
 8 years ago '07        #102
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
Call em what you want, I don't think they really care lol
Even OG's from the west acknowledge the gang scene on the east.
1 dude don't speak for everybody though
 8 years ago '04        #103
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
dudes right gangs are everywhere, and yeah cali isn't top in violence lmao who cares but i bet anyone who comes claimin that gang s**t out here will be dealt with quick..don't think for a second the ese's won't take that a.ss down to mexico either and send your body back chopped the f**k up
edit* and bro color only goes so far..yeah its funny cuz dude is white and bangin hard. but don't let his skin color fool you..the street level s**t aka ignorant stuff is on a race tip..but get higher up and you will see that having "white people" "bangin" i guess you could say is advantages in a more complex aspect

Last edited by deneye; 04-10-2010 at 10:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #104
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25137 25137
 agony8 said:
been to all them places too my man...brought drugs to all of em done dirt in all of em...la aint s**t.
.....What You Get Out Of Braggin Or Lying On The Internet? You Get Cool Points Or Something? You Feelin Cool....

Sit Yo b**ch a.ss Down Before I Make Turnkey Sandwhich Out Yo Hoe a.ss,Wonder Boy.

KeepinItTrill said:
wow...

f**k the east coast

west = south >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> east coast, buncha Cali wannabes with the flags n s**t

ABZ? there's no white boys in that s**t

and did you just say mass, as in MASSACHUSETTS?

gotta be kiddin me
....Same Thing I Said. Like Really Tho....Asian Boyz? White Dudes In Asian Boyz? n*gga Pleeaassee....Its Called Asian Boyz For A f**kin Reason.

nkflier23 said:
Call em what you want, I don't think they really care lol
Even OG's from the west acknowledge the gang scene on the east.
....Did You Read The Title Or Even Listen To The Video?

Cali Gangs Respect The n*ggas Out The State Bangin It In Other States When They Following Protocol Which Means They Banging & Following The Same Rules As West n*ggas Set & Do.

NOT MAKING UP HOODS
NOT MAKING UP RULES
NOT PUTTING THEY ON TWIST
NOT BANGING WITH 5s & 6s

n*ggas Out There Is Following The Same s**t,Theres No Extras. Its All Original....I Take My Hat Off To Them n*ggas That Knowing They History On Where They Rag Has Come From & Keeping The Roots & Ways Alive. Not Them n*ggas Making Up Sets Like Its A Boyz & Girls Movement For Example....Lil Wayne.
 8 years ago '10        #105
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
 bornleader said:
shut up.. You never met this dude
I was talking about a random white guy I met back home...not THIS guy.
 04-11-2010, 12:16 AM         #106
ItsDetox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry but i gotta chime in here... @ fresh whyte, you know.. youre ignorant as f**k. youre actin like white dudes cant be in gangs cuz theyre white. get the f**k outta here bro.. are you serious? i know PLENTY of white dudes in gangs. and before you ask, yes im white.. yes i grew up in the hood.. s**t, everyday there is a shootout a couple blocks away from my house.. even the house next door to mine is a trap house.. im not in a gang, but i know plenty of gang bangin black dudes that wouldnt give a f**k about my skin color.. idk where you grew up, but i think its funny that black people are always quick to jump on a white dude when they think hes sayin somethin racist, but then say some of the most racist s**t ive ever heard and say they aint racist... if youre sayin a white person doesnt belong somewhere, hell, even an asian dude, mexican, whatever.. youre being racist, a fact is a fact.. straight up. stop bein so ignorant and figure out your s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #107
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25137 25137
 ItsDetox said:
im sorry but i gotta chime in here... @ fresh whyte, you know.. youre ignorant as f**k. youre actin like white dudes cant be in gangs cuz theyre white. get the f**k outta here bro.. are you serious? i know PLENTY of white dudes in gangs. and before you ask, yes im white.. yes i grew up in the hood.. s**t, everyday there is a shootout a couple blocks away from my house.. even the house next door to mine is a trap house.. im not in a gang, but i know plenty of gang bangin black dudes that wouldnt give a f**k about my skin color.. idk where you grew up, but i think its funny that black people are always quick to jump on a white dude when they think hes sayin somethin racist, but then say some of the most racist s**t ive ever heard and say they aint racist... if youre sayin a white person doesnt belong somewhere, hell, even an asian dude, mexican, whatever.. youre being racist, a fact is a fact.. straight up. stop bein so ignorant and figure out your s**t.

[video - click to view]

04-11-2010, 12:20 AM         #108
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
code names!!!!!!!

white is on his way to becoming flocka famous!!
 8 years ago '09        #109
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
 ItsDetox said:

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2010, 01:07 AM         #110
ItsDetox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:

[pic - click to view]

actually i did, apparently you didnt. lol
 8 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 ItsDetox said:
he ain't being racist, he's saying real blood and crip sets/gd/folk/VL's/PVL's/whatever they are, you hardly EVER see a white dude in that s**t and he's right. It's very rare that you see a white dude claim some s**t and have it actually be legit. Nothing racist about that, that's just facts. I'm white and didn't find what he was saying racist.
 8 years ago '08        #112
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
cte and jeezy fell off his time is over
 8 years ago '04        #113
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 ItsDetox said:
actually i did, apparently you didnt. lol
lol he's saying he didn't read what you wrote
 8 years ago '07        #114
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 KeepinItTrill said:
he ain't being racist, he's saying real blood and crip sets/gd/folk/VL's/PVL's/whatever they are, you hardly EVER see a white dude in that s**t and he's right. It's very rare that you see a white dude claim some s**t and have it actually be legit. Nothing racist about that, that's just facts. I'm white and didn't find what he was saying racist.
Thats out in Cali....My G I know black n*ggaz that claim latin kings with no latin back ground...its more so where you grow up determines what gang you join...theres mad white boys that bang wit n*ggaz in the south and eastcoast..I know n*ggaz that are asian that are blood....arabic that are bloods out here...its where you grew up and who you a.ssociate with..we know those gangs in particular were created to protect the hood from white folks but gangbangin evolved just like this bulls**t music we hear on the airwaves nothin ever stays the same...When makin a statement like that yall should say IN CALI white boys dont bang blood, crip, etc...
 8 years ago '04        #115
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
lol Cali and Chicago started the bangin thing so who care about East coast gangs they just copying
 8 years ago '04        #116
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #117
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Mysonne said:
lol Cali and Chicago started the bangin thing so who care about East coast gangs they just copying
I was gonna type a long a.ss rebuttal but who gives a fukk its boxden

Edit: I'll keep it short...the gangbangin world does not revolve around cali n det same way hip hop does not revolve around NY

Last edited by KnicksLost; 04-11-2010 at 03:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #118
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 BxCastro said:
I was gonna type a long a.ss rebuttal but who gives a fukk its boxden

Edit: I'll keep it short...the gangbangin world does not revolve around cali n det same way hip hop does not revolve around NY
maybe the latter is true but look at the dude's video is he dress like a NY dude no, is his rag on the left side, where did that start hmmmmm. crips you think that started in NY, what about bloods, they didn't make boys in the Hood in NY for a reason, lol, you better stick to having the juice n*gga

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-11-2010 at 04:19 AM..
 04-11-2010, 04:44 AM         #119
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo I heard this shyt yesterday and its been playin in my head ever since
 04-11-2010, 05:30 AM         #120
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this for all of ya'll talkin shyt bout whiteboy bein crip
just jump to 2:20

[video - click to view]

whiteboy did some shyt to earn them nggaz respect
mothafuqa probly bodied 100 cops or someshyt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago